4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki 150 or Piaggio 150?

Last night one of my friend came to me asking to suggest him a new bike to buy. Well as i was oout of market from months so instead of me it was him who came up with new updates. He told me that piaggio has launched 150 cc bike and he is gonna buy that.But i myself having some doubts on it. I would still like to go for suzuki instead of ravi. Despite the shape its has nothing better than suzuki or does the newere model have any thing different?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro.... wow!! I just visited the DYL outlet with Hafiz sahab we both rode and throttling the Beast, hafiz flew away as you know his "power to weight ratio" ... dude I am totally flattered...

DYL 125 is truthfully a piaggio killer piaggio is nothing in front of the monster mad Ride .. this is my next ride in far most future...

Now My all cheques from Ravi will be cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    bro DYL (dawood yamaha limited) have introduced a beast in 125cc category. The bike has excellent fuel average and also very good acceleration and top speed. The bike has been directly imported as a CBU by DYL from Yamaha Japan. It is simply assembled here. This is why the price is high. I have test ridden rx135 and rx115 before and I personally feel that DYL 125 is ahead in terms of road grip, initial pick and top speed. So test ride it at your nearest dealership today and feel the power

Now I am off to the bank to cash my cheque from DYL management
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro DYL (dawood yamaha limited) have introduced a beast in 125cc category. The bike has excellent fuel average and also very good acceleration and top speed. The bike has been directly imported as a CBU by DYL from Yamaha Japan. It is simply assembled here. This is why the price is high. I have test ridden rx135 and rx115 before and I personally feel that DYL 125 is ahead in terms of road grip, initial pick and top speed. So test ride it at your nearest dealership today and feel the power

Now I am off to the bank to cash my cheque from DYL management
    BlueHorn bro ab chorh bhi do es bechare DYl YD125 Sports ko

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    bro.... wow!! I just visited the DYL outlet with Hafiz sahab we both rode and throttling the Beast, hafiz flew away as you know his "power to weight ratio" ... dude I am totally flattered...

DYL 125 is truthfully a piaggio killer piaggio is nothing in front of the monster mad Ride .. this is my next ride in far most future...

Now My all cheques from Ravi will be cancelled
    Vicky bhai aap bhi shuroo hogaye

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bhai baat pta hai kya hai, real stats do tu log apko ravi paiggio or Suzuki ky paid agents bana detay hain jesay aik zamanay men R1 ko AHL ka agent karar de diya gya tha ... tu aesi comunity ko meaning full explanation denay ka kiya faida jab .. junkies say pyar kero or enjoy kero ...

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    BlueHorn bro ab chorh bhi do es bechare DYl YD125 Sports ko

Vicky bhai aap bhi shuroo hogaye
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amjad bro, Vicky and BlueHorn bro ko laga rehne dein posts per... mazzah banae rakhte hein both bro and thora smile karne ko bi mil jata he PW per knowledge k sath sath. (wese Sahzim k sath sath I like both Vicky and BlueHorn bro.... amazing yar achi khasi bike hoppy bi he in k knowledge k sath sath and Job k sath na jane kese yearly tours manage kar lete hein..... and learning bi achi khasi he both ki..... yar mujhe to summer vacations k ilawa time hi nai milta job se kutch lamba maza karne ka ya phir i dont have guts to manage all these ..... )
    Vicky bro ke to check cancel ho gaye hein but BlueHorn bro ko milne lage hein checks so
    BlueHorn bro ko aftar dena chahiye ab Vicy bro ko.
    hehehe
    regards,
    Noman

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AHL are following design from an olden era japani bike. But please note that the design has been made in japan by top honda team. This is why cg125 is one of the toughest bikes. Do note that design was made in 70s and cg125 is now an obsolete bike.

The thing with ravi piaggio is that it was never designed by piaggio of italy. Infact the bike is purely chinese design of some company named Zosheng. And although ravi is a very tough bike as proven by biking giants like Moin and Shazim, it just wasnt designed as cg125. Infact, in history of honda bikes very few bikes got such large amounts of R & D. You can search web and find link to honda official website where history of cg125 is detailed.
    Yes BlueHorn brother. You are quite right Ravi is a very tough bike and choice of giants like Moin, Shazim and some other pro riders. As told by pro rider tulla, one amazing and distinguishing feature of this motorcycle is that it has self adjusting auto valves and tappets, therefore this motorcycle does not need any valve clearance check and adjustment and I am really impressed. When the new model is coming. I am seriously thinking to buy one.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    Amjad bro, Vicky and BlueHorn bro ko laga rehne dein posts per... mazzah banae rakhte hein both bro and thora smile karne ko bi mil jata he PW per knowledge k sath sath. (wese Sahzim k sath sath I like both Vicky and BlueHorn bro.... amazing yar achi khasi bike hoppy bi he in k knowledge k sath sath and Job k sath na jane kese yearly tours manage kar lete hein..... and learning bi achi khasi he both ki..... yar mujhe to summer vacations k ilawa time hi nai milta job se kutch lamba maza karne ka ya phir i dont have guts to manage all these ..... )
    Vicky bro ke to check cancel ho gaye hein but BlueHorn bro ko milne lage hein checks so
    BlueHorn bro ko aftar dena chahiye ab Vicy bro ko.
    hehehe
    regards,
    Noman
    Yar knowledge kia honi hai ... bas sir khapatay rehty hain motorcycle men kuch samjhe ati hai tu sabko bata detain hain .. baki kal BlueHorn ny sach men grand party dee... but the reasons were different...

Quote Originally Posted by bike_junky View Post
    As told by pro rider tulla, one amazing and distinguishing feature of this motorcycle is that it has self adjusting auto valves and tappets, therefore this motorcycle does not need any valve clearance check and adjustment and I am really impressed. When the new model is coming. I am seriously thinking to buy one.
    Fasail rest assured, if you go with us in next trip you will find me the dumb most rider, I had to give bike to @BlueHorn at many places in last trip if you touched the thread we made for it...becuase I had no idea why it was not climbing and instead it went on single wheel..

and even self adjusting valves need adjustment but it takes longer time to re do them in comparison to direct Tappet to poppet valve settup.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yar knowledge kia honi hai ... bas sir khapatay rehty hain motorcycle men kuch samjhe ati hai tu sabko bata detain hain .. baki kal BlueHorn ny sach men grand party dee... but the reasons were different...

Fasail rest assured, if you go with us in next trip you will find me the dumb most rider, I had to give bike to @BlueHorn at many places in last trip if you touched the thread we made for it...becuase I had no idea why it was not climbing and instead it went on single wheel..

and even self adjusting valves need adjustment but it takes longer time to re do them in comparison to direct Tappet to poppet valve settup.
    Vicky, Yoy may be right but as written in storm the owners manual, the valve clearance adjustment should be done at regular intervals as below:

Suzuki 150 or Piaggio 150? -1239163

Its almost the same intervals as cg-125, anyhow you may have better experience as you kept the storm for a longer period. I have seen your trip pics with bluehorn. That is a wonderful recreation. As you have narrated one wheeling on turns also made me laugh. I dont know the exact reason why that happend, but now you can remember that situation and can laugh on it. Its a good memory and you must also have photographed that too.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

may be that one wheele was because bro BlueHorn is heavy build and bro Vicky is slim (correct be if i'm wrong vicky and BlueHorn bro). Jeb bro vicky bro BlueHorn ko RP pe back pe bitha kar drive ki ho gi then on steep slopes in dono k weight se one wheele ho gia ho ga. But jeb bro BlueHorn age bethe the as per pictures of the trip tab zabardast road grip ai ho gi.
    I realized it in an experiment that when i put 10KG or so weight on handle of the bike equally it was giving me more road grip on a steep slop going upward (artificial steep slope iron made that is made on Gondla wala adda Gujranwala due to road construction).
    Yeah that trip was nice..
    regards,

Suzuki 150 or Piaggio 150? -1239163
    . As you have narrated one wheeling on turns also made me laugh. I dont know the exact reason why that happend, but now you can remember that situation and can laugh on it. Its a good memory and you must also have photographed that too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nomee_46 View Post
    Jeb bro vicky bro BlueHorn ko RP pe back pe bitha kar drive ki ho gi then on steep slopes in dono k weight se one wheele ho gia ho ga.
    yes that is very true... when he was in front tab theek rehta tha..

Vicky, You may be right but as written in storm the owners manual, the valve clearance adjustment should be done at regular intervals as below:

Its almost the same intervals as cg-125, anyhow you may have better experience as you kept the storm for a longer period. I have seen your trip pics with bluehorn. That is a wonderful recreation. As you have narrated one wheeling on turns also made me laugh. I dont know the exact reason why that happend, but now you can remember that situation and can laugh on it. Its a good memory and you must also have photographed that too.
    Yes that was a very good experience and the bike was not mine because I sold my paiggio almost a year back too, it was of another PW buddy, and trip was so good that we are planning to go more deep this time I will be on my 70/Altered to 125 and @BlueHorn InshAllah will use his CG or GS, we just postponed it due to security situation and then monsoon started so we will be heading north as soon as Monsoon retreats.

about auto adjusting valves, if you happen to come across the RP125 getting tuned do notice its rokers are different and before the touch the poppet valve there is a completely rotatable spacer which adjust its face according to the movement of rokker while engine is on, I noticed it first time when I usually got it tuned after every month in starting years I noticed that mechanic do check the valves but do not adjust them just close the lid back, so I asked him he said this is the 2nd tuning and he found them already on where they should be, I did made a close inspection and asked him about those spacers he said he had no idea, then I met the mechanic where @BlueHorn gets his bike repaired I saw him fixing head of GS500e and noticed same rotatable spacers on its head kit I asked him he said this makes the valves long life and are much long lasting to go out in adjustment he told me this is the reason that if you miss a tuning the bike still will be rolling with less head noise. I told him that I saw some thing of same shape in 125 he didnt accepted then I took the bike to him he opened the tappet cover and he said yes they are adjusters but are different then GS own... If I came accross any paiggio getting tuned I will do share a picture of it..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes that is very true... when he was in front tab theek rehta tha..

Yes that was a very good experience and the bike was not mine because I sold my paiggio almost a year back too, it was of another PW buddy, and trip was so good that we are planning to go more deep this time I will be on my 70/Altered to 125 and @BlueHorn InshAllah will use his CG or GS, we just postponed it due to security situation and then monsoon started so we will be heading north as soon as Monsoon retreats.

about auto adjusting valves, if you happen to come across the RP125 getting tuned do notice its rokers are different and before the touch the poppet valve there is a completely rotatable spacer which adjust its face according to the movement of rokker while engine is on, I noticed it first time when I usually got it tuned after every month in starting years I noticed that mechanic do check the valves but do not adjust them just close the lid back, so I asked him he said this is the 2nd tuning and he found them already on where they should be, I did made a close inspection and asked him about those spacers he said he had no idea, then I met the mechanic where @BlueHorn gets his bike repaired I saw him fixing head of GS500e and noticed same rotatable spacers on its head kit I asked him he said this makes the valves long life and are much long lasting to go out in adjustment he told me this is the reason that if you miss a tuning the bike still will be rolling with less head noise. I told him that I saw some thing of same shape in 125 he didnt accepted then I took the bike to him he opened the tappet cover and he said yes they are adjusters but are different then GS own... If I came accross any paiggio getting tuned I will do share a picture of it..

Dear Vicky, I guess you must be talking about what is shown in this picture:

Suzuki 150 or Piaggio 150? -1239594

Ball Joint tappet adjustment screw. Its really a nice feature and can help in increasing the adjustment time of valves clearance. Another trip to Northern area . That's cool. Please make a separate thread detailing the plan and preparations.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bike_junky did Ravi sent you this pic?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GOODA GOOD!!! SPOT ON Faisal!

chalo shuker hai apnay aaj khudi dikha diya jo men kafi arsay say sahi explain nahi ker paya tha..

As you see it clearly states :

1 - " Engine Ki Umar men Izafa "
    2 - " Kam arsay bad adjustment nahi kerni party "
    3 - " Engine dont make noise and stays smooth " ...

First time when the mechnic saw these rokker he didnt knew what they are, but the heavy bike mechnic used the word "automatic adjuster" so I thought its the proper name..

Thanks for sharing man!

Dear Vicky, I guess you must be talking about what is shown in this picture:

Suzuki 150 or Piaggio 150? -1239594

Ball Joint tappet adjustment screw. Its really a nice feature and can help in increasing the time of valves clearance. Another trip to Northern area . That's cool. Please make a separate thread detailing the plan and preparations.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bike_junky did Ravi sent you this pic?
    Nahin bhai, It was with me from quite a long time in my motorcycle related information folder. I think I copied it from this thread
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...i-euro-ii-bike
    or some other thread of Ravi on Pakwheels.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lagta aise hai es thread se liya gaya hai
    bro the thread owner of this thread was a ravi worker

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh sorry I missed this part of your message, yes will do we have already revised the road-map 3rd time, before leaving we will leave a thread about game plan InshAllah.

Ball Joint tappet adjustment screw. Its really a nice feature and can help in increasing the time of valves clearance. Another trip to Northern area . That's cool. Please make a separate thread detailing the plan and preparations.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lagta aise hai es thread se liya gaya hai
    bro the thread owner of this thread was a ravi worker
    yes. I think he was in marketing but later on left HKF, as told by him on some other thread.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sub Lar Lar ka mar jana .. but u cant beat my cg125 with both Ravi and gs
    Force is Meaningless without Skills

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Said a Gujjar with Dhood Canisters on both side of CG ...

Quote Originally Posted by LZG3503 View Post
    Sub Lar Lar ka mar jana .. but u cant beat my cg125 with both Ravi and gs

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Said a Gujjar with Dhood Canisters on both side of CG ...
    Gujjer Like to Rides Power Machine , And 80% of total Bike over 100cc are all Gujjer ?
    Force is Meaningless without Skills

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GOODA GOOD!!! SPOT ON Faisal!

chalo shuker hai apnay aaj khudi dikha diya jo men kafi arsay say sahi explain nahi ker paya tha..

As you see it clearly states :

1 - " Engine Ki Umar men Izafa "
    2 - " Kam arsay bad adjustment nahi kerni party "
    3 - " Engine dont make noise and stays smooth " ...

First time when the mechnic saw these rokker he didnt knew what they are, but the heavy bike mechnic used the word "automatic adjuster" so I thought its the proper name..

Thanks for sharing man!
    Mechanic aiven kuch be keh detay hain ... The one I went to in ISD to get my 125 tuned was surprised to see an iridium plug and said that it requires a very high voltage and should not be installed. I think it was the first time in his life that he saw an iridium plug in a 125. He has a lot of certifications too.
    These are not "automatic adjuster" but just an advanced form of tappet adjustment screw. But this looks a nice feature.

Self adjusting valves are actually hydraulic tappets as shown in following links:

What are self adjusting valves

Hydraulic tappet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vicky, I have an idea in mind. Installing these ball joint screws in my cg-125. Wouldn't it be interesting.
    Can you share some information about it or ask some expert. Do this experiment on BlueHorn bro cg-125 . Do these screws are easily available in the market or not??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List