Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By maulahjat
  • 5 Post By Silver_Knife

Thread: Queries Regarding Ravi Piaggio Modification!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Queries Regarding Ravi Piaggio Modification!

AOA brothers

I recently bought this bike (my first bike lol!!!!) and i was wondering if i can enhance the performance such as performance plugs etc etc! so my question is that is it possible?? secondly if it is possible then where can i get the performance parts in Lahore? what else i can upgrade the bike performance and looks?

hoping for positive response

thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No Response :-/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

easy way ; Go to Mcloed Road and ask for Chitta denter.

Hard way : or go through some thread in PW realted to paiggoi ... .. and go to Chitta denter.

If chitta asks you for too much money or rip you off, pm me I will tell you the shops where you can buy stuff cheap and get it fitted from other modfiers like azam or qamar denter they are eqaully good... but remember you will need to spend time to stay on head while the upgrade you bike.

Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    AOA brothers

I recently bought this bike (my first bike lol!!!!) and i was wondering if i can enhance the performance such as performance plugs etc etc! so my question is that is it possible?? secondly if it is possible then where can i get the performance parts in Lahore? what else i can upgrade the bike performance and looks?

hoping for positive response

thanks
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well simple change oil, and plug time, don't wait for plug to spark out change it in every two months, and change its oil on every 1000 km atleast, and do tuning at least after 1500 km, and stay away from castrol gtx, and funny enhancements. Originality is beauty trust me.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Walaikum Salam:

Buddy modifications are divided into two categories:

1. Performance
    2. Cosmetic

1. Performance:

Concerning Ravi Piaggio there are some performance mods that you can do

Ignition coil, Plug wire, Plug: This is the most common mod found in most Ravi Piaggio's. I myself have done this mod. The difference i feel after installation is slight increase in pick and Slight increase in bikes power (No it wont become rocket).. You can buy this combo from Lahore with the help of @vickytulla ranging from 2000-2500rs

Fuel Additives: Although i wont recommend it, but still you can use fuel additives like STP OCTANE BOOSTER to gain temporary advantage in performance. A bottle costs around 450rs enough for 45 litres of petrol. You will feel difference in pick and top speed

2. Cosmetic:

Tyre: You can switch to big size tyres like 100/90, you will feel good grip and bike looks monstrous with big tyre but again it has some side effects to. Acceleration and topspeed will be decreased as in my case it dropped by 15km/h. You will also notice slight increase in fuel consumption. A good 100/90 tyre will cost you 4000rs

Removing rear fender: I suggest you to only do this if you install bigger size tyre or else it will look odd

Clip ons: Clip on handle bars give bike a sporty look. There are two type of clip ons that can be installed on Ravi Piaggio i.e flat and raised. Flat clip ons are fun to drive with, gives agressive posture but long term riding will cause shoulder and back pain. On the other hand raised clip ons are comfortable. They will cost from 2500-3500 depending on availability

Alloy rims: surely they are eye catching but there is no fun of installing them unless you got original Japanese alloy rims. They will also reduce the acceleration of the bike. Will cost around 10000rs

Side fenders: Depending on thier availability they can cost from 2000-3000rs. But again the main disadvantage is air blocking for engine.

Carbon fiber wrap: Cost around 80rs per sq ft. You wrap different parts of your bike for cosmetic looks.

Members that might help you finding stuff or guidelines
    @omer85 (Islamabad)
    @vickytulla (Lahore)
    Me (Islamabad)

Some threads for your reference that might help you:

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...orm-125-2012-a

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...torm-evolution

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...piaggio-2011-a

Hope i answered your query. Feel free to ask any more question (If any)

Regards:
    PWRC

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wooooooooow! Thats alot of info i got! Thank u all! :-D i will just focus on engine issue! I will contact vickytulla regarding this matter.

Sent from my ST25i using PW Forums mobile app
    http://earn4youth.com/?ref=120093 <-------------Click or copy! want to if its real or not! lol

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List