31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi Paiggio and 2014

I am coming this March are you ready ?

Ravi Paiggio and 2014 -1367486

Are these the first Glimpse of R.Piaggio 125 Deluxe ? I have no idea what do you guys think ?

I am Coming to PAPS.2014 :: ARE YOU?

WITNESS the REVOLUTIONARY BIKE on PAPS! I Doubt Honda is not launching dream as they are also waiting for PAPS 2014 so that they have at least any thing to show against HKF piaggio what do you guys think ?

Ref: Face Book Page, I don't hold any sort of authority of news legitimacy and sharing what the HKF Industries official Social Page is sharing.

https://www.facebook.com/ravipiaggio...e=1&permPage=1

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Sir bore ho gaye they 70 chala chala ker isliye dobara lay lee ...

Ravi Paiggio and 2014 -1373531
    Vicky Bhai you have got pakistan's most beautiful storm 125 ( Nicest modifications ) and I think you purchased it from a pw member. Ravi walon ko apkee bike dekh ke same shape mei bhe aik bike nikalne chahye I mean to say with alloys and plus with wider tyres. ( vicky bhai can you plz share mileage kmpl of bike with these wider tyres how much are you getting less as compare to stock bike and what effect that wider tyres reduces on acceleration and top speed ?
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Vicky Bhai you have got pakistan's most beautiful storm 125 ( Nicest modifications ) and I think you purchased it from a pw member. Ravi walon ko apkee bike dekh ke same shape mei bhe aik bike nikalne chahye I mean to say with alloys and plus with wider tyres. ( vicky bhai can you plz share mileage kmpl of bike with these wider tyres how much are you getting less as compare to stock bike and what effect that wider tyres reduces on acceleration and top speed ?
    No doubt waqar bhai has got the piaggio that is more than a piaggio... best modified... got the style but doesn't loss its original sober beauty... I seriously think that Ravi should consider his bike as a prototype for his new model...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks Umar Sb. Mileage is 36~42KM/Liter right now and yes its largly reduced as paiggio is known to do way good then this but due to extra heavy tyres and rich carburator settings it is doing maximum 42km/L

Accelration is only 50% of what this bike actually do, but topspeed is amazingly good, once it starts to roll it goes naughty and naughty and more ....

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    ............. ko apkee bike dekh ke same shape mei bhe aik bike nikalne chahye I mean to say with alloys and plus with wider tyres. ( vicky bhai can you plz share mileage kmpl of bike with these wider tyres how much are you getting less as compare to stock bike and what effect that wider tyres reduces on acceleration and top speed ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally new Stock is in for sale as seen on Facebook page today ...

Ravi Paiggio and 2014 -1405850

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

User Tag List