Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree420Likes

Thread: RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched.

Some Die hard wishes fulfilled.. wished they also added alloys... its a better Upgrade then Launch of BYQ150 lolxxx

Priceas of 1-10-2014 : is ranging from 112k to 115k

> Handle Bars Sports Raised ON
    as ever wished Upgraded!

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1371649

>Chain COver problem Gone For ever RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched. - smiley laughing
    RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1371663

>New Sports Style Foot Pegs added!

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1402706

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1402707

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1371658

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1371652

> Instrument Panel Update
    RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1371657

> New Turn Indicators

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1402708

> Brand New Color Scheme

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1371662

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1371650

>New Design Seat
    RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1371651

>New INLINE Feul Filter and Feul Cork
    RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1425188

CHANGES UNDER THE HOOD:
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    No body noticed but new model of paiggio is not updated cosmetically or ergonomically but there are few changes under the hood as well...

I came to know that in new RP125 the carb is largely revised and inline magnet Fuel Filter is introduced, fuel cork is changed, rectifiers is updated to IC based instead of old Transistor based.. these are few changes which I know uptill now ..
    On the down sides the fender of pillion rider foot pegs are comming of plastic in black color which were prev. of ALuminuim alloy and are very **** to damage..
    the new Plastic chain cover is very delicate and snaps into pieces if chain hits it in speed..
    as indicated before its carb is revised largely and new Carb has a very tough way ton lean or rich it... the Mixture screw has become un acessable without d-assembling the carb...

FAULTS FOUND SO FAR :

1 - The rear Chain Cover is too delicate for the Chain Terrainn and is reported to become a mesh of plastic if chain is lose and hits it.

2 - Rear Tyre is used of Service and is reported to slip side ways on hard braking instead of actually griping the road

3 - Vibrations in faulty pieces of bikes have been reported and those bikes had to be send back to Production assembly of factroy to change there frames (WOW now this is serious)

4 - Lose nuts and bolts are common in brand new bikes. (well that is almost in all manufacturers)

5 - According to Bilal Autos ... A huge complaint flood of rectifiers has been served these days bikes sold in last few months 60% of them were reported to fail charging afet a week of use ... (6-8-2014)

6 - Shock abosrber Sring snaps - around 10 % claims arrived at Bilal autos were of Rear SHock Springs which got snapped when Pillion riding... Ravi Autos failed to provide Claimed Shocks or Spring due to shortage, so owner of Bilal autos has made cumtom made springs which are gaurantted for life time and will not snap.. lol

PS.. Dont think I am marketing Bilal Autos I just happen to visit it last day lol ha ha haah .... (6-8-2014)
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla
    Bro is the new handle available in market ? And price ?
    "Everyone Can Drive FAST - Only Few Can Drive SAFE"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no sir, even I am visitng bilal autos and Rehman again and again to get hands on the Foot pegs and handle bars... they are not giving even bilal autos has a complete set with him..

Quote Originally Posted by arslantheking View Post
    @vickytulla
    Bro is the new handle available in market ? And price ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can anybody tell me k jab piaggio fuel end hone par bnd ho jae or fuel gauge b E par ho to kia is bike me doosri bikes ki tra reserve petrol hota kia kia

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its really feel me happy to see a lot of new changes in bike , launched in 2014. i owned 2010 model , working very fine with 45k on its odometer. i would love to upgrade my bike by replacing its handle bar, gear lever , speedometer and other new parts. can any one inform me about their prices and authenticated shops in sialkot, pindi or lahore.Regards
    gr8

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drkhuramch123 View Post
    can anybody tell me k jab piaggio fuel end hone par bnd ho jae or fuel gauge b E par ho to kia is bike me doosri bikes ki tra reserve petrol hota kia kia
    Yes, It has On / Reserve system just like other bikes. That is nothing to do with the fuel gauge.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shawalian View Post
    Its really feel me happy to see a lot of new changes in bike , launched in 2014. i owned 2010 model , working very fine with 45k on its odometer. i would love to upgrade my bike by replacing its handle bar, gear lever , speedometer and other new parts. can any one inform me about their prices and authenticated shops in sialkot, pindi or lahore.Regards
    Ravi aren't selling those upgrades yet even they have it in stock. Have to wait for that.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    Yes, It has On / Reserve system just like other bikes. That is nothing to do with the fuel gauge.
    I think he meant to ask if the Fuel Guage shows the Reserve Petrol in fuel tank. Basically, if its at "E" ... does that just mean "Reserve Mode" or if its "Fully Depleted".
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    I think he meant to ask if the Fuel Guage shows the Reserve Petrol in fuel tank. Basically, if its at "E" ... does that just mean "Reserve Mode" or if its "Fully Depleted".
    hehe may be he does but fuel gauge isn't accurate that you can relate it with reserve. my bike goes on reserve when the needle is way below than E.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my bike goes on reserve when the needle is way below than E.
    Valuable Information. Thanks.

I was also curious because the fuel gauge is just an estimate of the fuel left in the bike. In ALL bikes (Deluxe, Piaggio) with fuel gauge, Reserve initiates when the needle is well below "E" sign.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Valuable Information. Thanks.

I was also curious because the fuel gauge is just an estimate of the fuel left in the bike. In ALL bikes (Deluxe, Piaggio) with fuel gauge, Reserve initiates when the needle is well below "E" sign.
    Yes you are right its gauge is not 100% accurate. Kya yaad dila diya Zakham pe namak chirrak diya apne hehehe :p Time to remind my mechanic again about my Fuel Cork warranty claim status (Whispering: It doesn't have a Reserve at all :p ) I am riding at risk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my ride points at e when it still has 1/3 or petrol in it ... he he he he sp I estimate it with the needle wherre it is pointing to ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No body noticed but new model of paiggio is not updated cosmetically or ergonomically but there are few changes under the hood as well...

I came to know that in new RP125 the carb is largely revised and inline magnet Fuel Filter is introduced, fuel cork is changed, rectifiers is updated to IC based (smaller size) instead of old Transistor based.. these are few changes which I know uptill now ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I came to know that in new RP125 the carb is largely revised and inline magnet Fuel Filter is introduced, fuel cork is changed, rectifiers is updated to IC based (smaller size) instead of old Transistor based.. these are few changes which I know uptill now ..
    Aray wah. How the heck do you get your hands on this kinda information? Thats actually good to know that changes are not just cosmetic.

Why you are still pissed about the new models then? Again parts availability? Or any other reason? (Or maybe Ravi's attitude towards its product?)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One of my employee bought an almost dead paiggio for 25k in previous week from some remote village and brought it Lahore and revamping it little by little as he is receiving its spare parts slowly as they arrive from factory ...

In the process we are able to pin point each little change which is different in old and new model.

BUT : We did found out the Old tank, Tappay, Handle "ainak" plate are heavy, neat well finished then the latest one ... tank might be seemed heavy becuase of rust might be .. but other parts were much neat finish in older model...

RAVI Piaggio Storm 125 2014 UPDATED SPECS Launched -1425219

No I am not pi**ed about new model .... I am hopefull to get positive feedbacks about it let see...

the only reason I dont recomend it to daily commuters who ask me is that ager wo leta hain or bike cheeck bhi marti hai tu phir unhon nay mujhe he ragarna hai ... take an example of deluxe ... @auto never wanted a CG classic and he even tried to evade by chosing second deluxe even that came out to be faulty ... I mean just imagine... AHL ko dumba bana ker poshna chahye k the most expensive recipe of your kitchen is this lamely Checked ?

Imagine yehi input RP ka mila hota kisi buyer ko tu poray pw per RP125 ki atma rul jani thee... so better not to advise it to any body jisny leni hai I am 100% sure wo mujhsay mashwara lena zurori nahi samjhay ga wo jaker aram say lay aye ga .. just like @mqsdrana or neodscorpio and many other riders jo new launch hotay he lay aye becuase they new its gona be better...

Aray wah. How the heck do you get your hands on this kinda information? Thats actually good to know that changes are not just cosmetic.

Why you are still pissed about the new models then? Again parts availability? Or any other reason? (Or maybe Ravi's attitude towards its product?)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks a lot i got my answer

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my ride points at e when it still has 1/3 or petrol in it ... he he he he sp I estimate it with the needle wherre it is pointing to ..
    Apki ride ki baat nai horahi. We are talking about NORMAL Ravi Piaggio not an Abnormal RP :p. Apki bike tu dekhtay he lagta hai ke Mars se utri hai or chalanay ke baad yaqeen ho jata hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drkhuramch123 View Post
    yes reserve works same as in any other bike, it has like one and half litres of petrol in reserve, mgar jb petrol hatam ho rha ho aur reserve pe switch karna bhi aik kaam hai , thori dair baad he petrol smooth hota hia aur engine ki sound thek hoti hai nai to ajjeb he sound nikalti hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hehe may be he does but fuel gauge isn't accurate that you can relate it with reserve. my bike goes on reserve when the needle is way below than E.
    well my bike gets reserve when in touches E or a little but bellow, but not way below, My mechanic said that it's sensor is very delicate and can get damage easily so it's reading are not reliable, bs shashka he hai (not only in RP but all other bikes)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If the ICs arent of good quality and the circuit isnt designed well... get ready for burnt ICs as transistors are much durable and can bear more heat

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

critically thinking I also think they might have introduced new Rectifier to save cost as transistors cost per piece and needed more then one to make a complete circuit in rectifier where as in this new mini rectifier the would only put one single IC with every thing (miniatured) in it .... the chain cover has fallen in early rides of new customers.. lets see if the new Rectifier is good enough or not, if they did not maintained the quality we will hear about it soon .. just like shock springs in 2013 which they used local made and result is now a pile of warranty claims on each service center......

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    If the ICs arent of good quality and the circuit isnt designed well... get ready for burnt ICs as transistors are much durable and can bear more heat

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

User Tag List