Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1472
Like Tree1656Likes

Thread: RP Storm Evolution II

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default RP Storm Evolution II


    RP Storm Evolution II -1467441

    RP Storm Evolution II -1521037

    I bought this bike a month back from @omer85 as he has done some major experiments on it to make it look this way including engine swap to bigger Thumper (200cc).

    Have upgraded few bits and pieces and will be posting all the moderation I will do on this bike in this thread from now on.

    Bike Received on 16-2-2014 from Islamabad :
    Checked it and pushed it to limits while heading home.
    RP Storm Evolution Part  II -1383216
    RP Storm Evolution Part  II -1383213

    56Teeth One wheelie Sprocket
    RP Storm Evolution II -1389230

    With [Front Visor/Tour Wind Shield]
    RP Storm Evolution II -1389228


    RP Storm Evolution II -1389229


    Attached Images Attached Images    
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  2. #1301
    PakWheeler Follow
    akhan911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    G Waqas bhai... rim ne bohat suit kia hai is pe
    and yes this bike needs a hot rod engine

  3. #1302
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @RocketScience @vickytulla guys received my heating pads but now the packing is in Chinese so couldn't under stand how to tell the electration to install it. Can u guys can help me in this matter.
    Your help will be appricated.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  4. #1303
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I also recieved it in a chinese packing... there is one red wire and one black(ground) wire...

    Earth the ground wire or attach it to earth wire (mostly green) and connect the red wire to live(red or blue) wire which turns on only on "switch on" ..
    RP Storm Evolution II -1654073



    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    @RocketScience @vickytulla guys received my heating pads but now the packing is in Chinese so couldn't under stand how to tell the electration to install it. Can u guys can help me in this matter.
    Your help will be appricated.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  5. #1304
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I also recieved it in a chinese packing... there is one red wire and one black(ground) wire...

    Earth the ground wire or attach it to earth wire (mostly green) and connect the red wire to live(red or blue) wire which turns on only on "switch on" ..
    RP Storm Evolution II -1654073
    Thanks will tell the electraction about it how is your experience so far.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  6. #1305
    PakWheeler Follow
    RocketScience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    @RocketScience @vickytulla guys received my heating pads but now the packing is in Chinese so couldn't under stand how to tell the electration to install it. Can u guys can help me in this matter.
    Your help will be appricated.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    Everything is written on the wraper.
    Right hand in English and Left hand in Chinese.

    Agar phir b problem aa rahi hai to call kar lena sub samjha don ga

  7. #1306
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    these days tempratur has droped extremely low... so the hands feel cold from out side.. so I used leather gloves and now once the gloves are warm then they stay warm even I switch the heaters off... very good experience so far...

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Thanks will tell the electraction about it how is your experience so far.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  8. #1307
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    these days tempratur has droped extremely low... so the hands feel cold from out side.. so I used leather gloves and now once the gloves are warm then they stay warm even I switch the heaters off... very good experience so far...
    So without gloves the grips didn't fell warm.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  9. #1308
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    when temperature drops below 4'C you cannot face wind even if you put hands in fire... same case here hands are hot from inside but the chiling wind out side ... so to avoid that wind you will need gloves any ways or you will have blisstered hands out side and warm inside.. saying with totally my experience... ha ha ha haha I learned the hard way...

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    So without gloves the grips didn't fell warm.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  10. #1309
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    when temperature drops below 4'C you cannot face wind even if you put hands in fire... same case here hands are hot from inside but the chiling wind out side ... so to avoid that wind you will need gloves any ways or you will have blisstered hands out side and warm inside.. saying with totally my experience... ha ha ha haha I learned the hard way...
    Yes these days it is v cold in isb to

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  11. #1310
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Just one week left to go Nuts

    Changing sprocket ratio to High speed Cruising instead of Heavy Acceleration for coming tour.

    Are you guys buckling up ? @HAROON1 @kashi.khan @salar.gilani @taha66 @jigzKorner @imranbhatti @angle82 @RocketScience @pirates

    Removing the Bruttle Pick Sprocket 42'
    RP Storm Evolution II -1667120

    35T rear
    RP Storm Evolution II -1667121


    17t Front
    RP Storm Evolution II -1667122


    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Yes these days it is v cold in isb to

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  12. #1311
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default When MY RP is standing beside Project Big On (Super Four)

    RP Storm Evolution II -1667123
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  13. #1312
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default How it feels Like

    RP Storm Evolution II -1667124


    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    RP Storm Evolution II -1667123
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  14. #1313
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yasirsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,388
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nice ride
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i-y-projects/220840-cb350-rebuild-home

  15. #1314
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yasirsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,388
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    vicky bhai any update ?
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/d-i-y-projects/220840-cb350-rebuild-home

  16. #1315
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Changing sprocket ratio to High speed Cruising instead of Heavy Acceleration for coming tour.

    Are you guys buckling up ? @HAROON1 @kashi.khan @salar.gilani @taha66 @jigzKorner @imranbhatti @angle82 @RocketScience @pirates

    Removing the Bruttle Pick Sprocket 42'
    RP Storm Evolution II -1667120

    35T rear
    RP Storm Evolution II -1667121


    17t Front
    RP Storm Evolution II -1667122
    I m ready bro (y)
    35 rear and 17 front. OMG, ye tw 120+ ki speed pr mazay se cruise kregi 😲😲

  17. #1316
    PakWheeler Follow
    angel82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    996
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    RP Storm Evolution II -1667123
    Ala. Thats an evil looking beast.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoberRiders/

  18. #1317
    PakWheeler Follow
    angel82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    996
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    RP is a puppy in front of it really.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoberRiders/

  19. #1318
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It totally went out of my head that i did got in contact with CB400 guy but he was totally unwilling to sell it away ... even he was not using it any more.... kuch arsa rust honay do i suppose phjir khudi man jaye ga bechny k liye..

    Quote Originally Posted by yasirsa View Post
    vicky bhai any update ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  20. #1319
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Storm Evolution on the Wet tour.

    A failed attempt to reach Chanasi..

    RP Storm Evolution II -1669931
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  21. #1320
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,414
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Early Morning Friday!

    RP Storm Evolution II -1669932
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •