Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1472
Like Tree1656Likes

Thread: RP Storm Evolution II

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default RP Storm Evolution II


    RP Storm Evolution II -1467441

    RP Storm Evolution II -1521037

    I bought this bike a month back from @omer85 as he has done some major experiments on it to make it look this way including engine swap to bigger Thumper (200cc).

    Have upgraded few bits and pieces and will be posting all the moderation I will do on this bike in this thread from now on.

    Bike Received on 16-2-2014 from Islamabad :
    Checked it and pushed it to limits while heading home.
    RP Storm Evolution Part  II -1383216
    RP Storm Evolution Part  II -1383213

    56Teeth One wheelie Sprocket
    RP Storm Evolution II -1389230

    With [Front Visor/Tour Wind Shield]
    RP Storm Evolution II -1389228


    RP Storm Evolution II -1389229


    Attached Images Attached Images    
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  2. #1341
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    smaller sproket say mujhe Top end bohut acha mil rha hai.. if you notice I am cruising at 99kmh with RPM that low... and I have complete power band till 8.5k RPm to brutlely acccelrate even ahead of 99~100kmh like our usual bikes do in 2~3 gear I can do that Accelration ahead of 99 ...

    I and @mOOsa (with his 200cc Paiggio had lot of fun on the way back) he usually crossed me when I was Cruising calm at 110kmh but in next instance with little throttle I was zoom pass him..

    RP Storm Evolution II -1676897

    RP Storm Evolution II -1676915


    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    Any harm to engine swapping between stock to smaller sprockets at rear?? Although i have experienced the better cruising at smaller sprockets..

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  3. #1342
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    Multani piaggio

    Sent from my Nokia_XL using PW Forums mobile app
    Bari nzar hai haris filter ki halat say he pehchaan liya hai... Sumair bara careless admi hai bike k mamly men..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  4. #1343
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Foam Filter tu tha but khud socho uski kiya hala ho gee jab is per say wo utra hai.. ? can you imagine..

    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    No Foam Air Filter ... Hain...

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  5. #1344
    PakWheeler Follow
    tucknoloji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Foam Filter tu tha but khud socho uski kiya hala ho gee jab is per say wo utra hai.. ? can you imagine..
    Taubah...

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk

  6. #1345
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Bari nzar hai haris filter ki halat say he pehchaan liya hai... Sumair bara careless admi hai bike k mamly men..
    Multan m matti hi itni h bhai aen ge tu ap kahen ge lahore is se acha h saf h.

    Sent from my Nokia_XL using PW Forums mobile app
    legend will revive soon

  7. #1346
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    smaller sproket say mujhe Top end bohut acha mil rha hai.. if you notice I am cruising at 99kmh with RPM that low... and I have complete power band till 8.5k RPm to brutlely acccelrate even ahead of 99~100kmh like our usual bikes do in 2~3 gear I can do that Accelration ahead of 99 ...

    I and @mOOsa (with his 200cc Paiggio had lot of fun on the way back) he usually crossed me when I was Cruising calm at 110kmh but in next instance with little throttle I was zoom pass him..

    RP Storm Evolution II -1676897

    RP Storm Evolution II -1676915
    Sober riders ki pics m 2rps hn . Moosa bhai ki bike k engine k specs kia hn ? As I rode a bandit yesterday now I hate rp . I need up grade . Either its an engine or either its big piston big carb big clutch and ff exhaust or either an engine ...

    Sent from my Nokia_XL using PW Forums mobile app
    legend will revive soon

  8. #1347
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes Sumair also told me about that bandit...

    In the chanasi tour there were infact 3 R.paiggios in totall all altered including mine.

    one was owned by @pirates 200cc ~15hp 4 gears
    second was owned by @mOOsa 200cc ~15hp 5 gears
    Third was mine 250cc ~17Hp

    If tight on budget try putting a 200cc piston first if that works why spend money on swapping engine.

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    Sober riders ki pics m 2rps hn . Moosa bhai ki bike k engine k specs kia hn ? As I rode a bandit yesterday now I hate rp . I need up grade . Either its an engine or either its big piston big carb big clutch and ff exhaust or either an engine ...

    Sent from my Nokia_XL using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  9. #1348
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dont worry LHR looks the same and plus its more traffickkee... orange train ban rahi hai 80% lahore is Dust ball 20% is Cantt and gated societies... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    Multan m matti hi itni h bhai aen ge tu ap kahen ge lahore is se acha h saf h.

    Sent from my Nokia_XL using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  10. #1349
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Yes Sumair also told me about that bandit...

    In the chanasi tour there were infact 3 R.paiggios in totall all altered including mine.

    one was owned by @pirates 200cc ~15hp 4 gears
    second was owned by @mOOsa 200cc ~15hp 5 gears
    Third was mine 250cc ~17Hp

    If tight on budget try putting a 200cc piston first if that works why spend money on swapping engine.
    Yes dats the plan. M waiting for stock setup to die .on recent 250+kms trip I found my rp at par with many ybrs. Almost same top speed in longer run .sitting and heads down both

    Sent from my Nokia_XL using PW Forums mobile app
    legend will revive soon

  11. #1350
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    frankly speaking men kisi YBR walay say maghaz nahi marta but I know it from the start....

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    Yes dats the plan. M waiting for stock setup to die .on recent 250+kms trip I found my rp at par with many ybrs. Almost same top speed in longer run .sitting and heads down both

    Sent from my Nokia_XL using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  12. #1351
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    frankly speaking men kisi YBR walay say maghaz nahi marta but I know it from the start....
    Vicky bhai i am witness of YBR performance during a ride to gujranwala last sunday. it was good. happily maintaining 110km/h speed and accompanying 4 GS bikes. only bike struggling to join other bikes was Honda dlx. m really impressed.

  13. #1352
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mene kab ka k wo 100KMH say uper nahi jati.. 110 per tu mera Road Prince bhi jata hai ...

    men tu us referecne say baat ker rha tha k jo log Bluff kerty hain k unki YBR 130 or 140 per jati hai or ferrari ko hera deti hai...

    lololxxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    Vicky bhai i am witness of YBR performance during a ride to gujranwala last sunday. it was good. happily maintaining 110km/h speed and accompanying 4 GS bikes. only bike struggling to join other bikes was Honda dlx. m really impressed.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  14. #1353
    PakWheeler Follow
    faizan_jani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    i am going to start the project cg125 restore and convert in to mini heavy bike 250cc
    AHL GO TO HELL .

  15. #1354
    PakWheeler Follow
    tucknoloji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Mene kab ka k wo 100KMH say uper nahi jati.. 110 per tu mera Road Prince bhi jata hai ...

    men tu us referecne say baat ker rha tha k jo log Bluff kerty hain k unki YBR 130 or 140 per jati hai or ferrari ko hera deti hai...

    lololxxxx
    Hahahahahaha i also met one -1 who used to claim that his gs150 goes to 145 and i was :-D .... Roflol... Matlab... Are we riding in Motorcross and GP circuits :-D

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk

  16. #1355
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    frankly speaking men kisi YBR walay say maghaz nahi marta but I know it from the start....
    Bht acha kertay hain maghaz mari na ker k kyu k manty hi nahi hain aik ziddi bachay ki terha apna bheja bilawaja fry ho jata hai.

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app

  17. #1356
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    one of my very close and dear old friend owns a CG and YBR and he always saying yar CG tu mera any time any road "SUI to deta hay" yani it hits 120 kmh given any circumstances... then wheh he bought YBR.. "Jani YBR tu 130+ kmh per aesy Cruise marta hai Jesy Ship samunder men"

    A month later we gather up on a nashta ride and I saw him strugling to catch up with my 250cc Piaggio... wapsi per he was quitely staring at my bikes motor and then came to me "YAR bar he koi BUMB type ka engine hai teri gari men huwa bhi nahi pakrny deta.. " and I told him "today I did not even hit 110kmh bro ... lol"


    Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    Bht acha kertay hain maghaz mari na ker k kyu k manty hi nahi hain aik ziddi bachay ki terha apna bheja bilawaja fry ho jata hai.

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    Hahahahahaha i also met one -1 who used to claim that his gs150 goes to 145 and i was :-D .... Roflol... Matlab... Are we riding in Motorcross and GP circuits :-D

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  18. #1357
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    moons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Mene kab ka k wo 100KMH say uper nahi jati.. 110 per tu mera Road Prince bhi jata hai ...

    men tu us referecne say baat ker rha tha k jo log Bluff kerty hain k unki YBR 130 or 140 per jati hai or ferrari ko hera deti hai...

    lololxxxx
    Bro m talking about maintainable speed. atleast dont compare ybr with your road prince. thora rehm karen sir. at one time, somewhere ahead of muridkey, when i saw speedometer of my ride.it was showing 120 and at that time, the distance between my bike and ybr(G model with a 100/90 tyre as well) was constant.and this scene continued for atleast 10 minutes.(this thing impressed me specially when i saw dlx screaming far behing us) after that we had to slow down due to traffic. m just sharing my recent experience and observation as m not an expert. No offense to road prince

  19. #1358
    PakWheeler Follow
    tucknoloji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    one of my very close and dear old friend owns a CG and YBR and he always saying yar CG tu mera any time any road "SUI to deta hay" yani it hits 120 kmh given any circumstances... then wheh he bought YBR.. "Jani YBR tu 130+ kmh per aesy Cruise marta hai Jesy Ship samunder men"

    A month later we gather up on a nashta ride and I saw him strugling to catch up with my 250cc Piaggio... wapsi per he was quitely staring at my bikes motor and then came to me "YAR bar he koi BUMB type ka engine hai teri gari men huwa bhi nahi pakrny deta.." and I told him "today I did not even hit 110kmh bro ... lol"
    Yep... Realistic hona kafi mushkil kaam hai... Apni Ego marni parti hai... Aur insaan k generous honay ka sab say pehla step b yehi hai... Mgr hum nay shaikhi jo marni hoti hain... Matlab.. Kia ho jay agr 100 tek na jay... Kia ho jay agr meter na marayy...

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk

  20. #1359
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I totally agree that YBR might give good cruise then a CG BUT#

    It should maintain Good Cruise.. I dont believe on meters frankly men sab ki sun chorta hon.. but 120kmh per apnay 10minutes tak GT road per wo hbi muridke kay aspass bike chala liya hai... that actually desrives a standing avaition

    dont mind but I live there and some times I know a minute (60secs) on a 120kmh can end up kaput into some one... baat wohi hai hum jo keh rahay hotay hain humien khud nahi pta hota hum kiya keh rahay hain..

    120kmh per kabhi gari ka sheesha kho ker dekhna

    moon please dont mind if you feel I am tlaking sarcastic I am just being realistic.. I am the dirt bug of muridke.. I go every night on my CB4 on that road which crosses 120 in below 3 seconds... even I cannot cruise there for half a minute... 10minutes 120 per yani Gujaranwala ko cross mardiya..

    again accept my advance apologies if you feel mene kuch zayda he explain ker diya but I am just explaining how "ilogical" one can be while one never realise..

    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    Bro m talking about maintainable speed. atleast dont compare ybr with your road prince. thora rehm karen sir. at one time, somewhere ahead of muridkey, when i saw speedometer of my ride.it was showing 120 and at that time, the distance between my bike and ybr(G model with a 100/90 tyre as well) was constant.and this scene continued for atleast 10 minutes.(this thing impressed me specially when i saw dlx screaming far behing us) after that we had to slow down due to traffic. m just sharing my recent experience and observation as m not an expert. No offense to road prince
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  21. #1360
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    Yep... Realistic hona kafi mushkil kaam hai... Apni Ego marni parti hai... Aur insaan k generous honay ka sab say pehla step b yehi hai... Mgr hum nay shaikhi jo marni hoti hain... Matlab.. Kia ho jay agr 100 tek na jay... Kia ho jay agr meter na marayy...

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk
    BAAT TO SACH HAI (Kia ho jay agr 100 tek na jay)

    MAGER BAAT HAI RUSWAI KI (Kia ho jay agr meter na marayy.)

    Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •