Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1472
Like Tree1656Likes

Thread: RP Storm Evolution II

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default RP Storm Evolution II


    RP Storm Evolution II -1467441

    RP Storm Evolution II -1521037

    I bought this bike a month back from @omer85 as he has done some major experiments on it to make it look this way including engine swap to bigger Thumper (200cc).

    Have upgraded few bits and pieces and will be posting all the moderation I will do on this bike in this thread from now on.

    Bike Received on 16-2-2014 from Islamabad :
    Checked it and pushed it to limits while heading home.
    RP Storm Evolution Part  II -1383216
    RP Storm Evolution Part  II -1383213

    56Teeth One wheelie Sprocket
    RP Storm Evolution II -1389230

    With [Front Visor/Tour Wind Shield]
    RP Storm Evolution II -1389228


    RP Storm Evolution II -1389229


    Attached Images Attached Images    
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  2. #1441
    PakWheeler Follow
    patrolvtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    Not actually to increase but to channelize it but the opening air filter gets from this pipe is not that big ... Channel shud be having more bigger opening to allow air to enter more....

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    removing the air duct has also made my bike thirsty...

  3. #1442
    PakWheeler Follow
    tucknoloji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patrolvtc View Post
    but bike is bit noisy now and engine grunt is less comparatively unless u r redlining .... but now every gear red lines even 5th gear as well when going down hill..... one thing i have noticed ybr is no more a stable bike after 110 kmph... and at 130 i find it very difficult to get a bit harder on brakes.... the point im trying to make here is that its is designed for 100 kph speed i guess....
    These r street bikes... Even cg is also a street bike of 90's ... But people owning it act as if they r riding ducati kawasaki of Motogo super bikes class.... Cg kind of madness must end....

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

  4. #1443
    PakWheeler Follow
    patrolvtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    These r street bikes... Even cg is also a street bike of 90's ... But people owning it act as if they r riding ducati kawasaki of Motogo super bikes class.... Cg kind of madness must end....

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    i also own cg 2010 model... therefore i agree with what you just said.. ybr is also for 100 kph.... speeding on these bikes is dangerous .... therefore anybody with sane mind must judge them in other aspects instead of speed.... in case if you want to speed then enhance the manifolds of bikes like vicky bhai did to his bike... proper modification which with stand with these speeds...

  5. #1444
    PakWheeler Follow
    tucknoloji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patrolvtc View Post
    removing the air duct has also made my bike thirsty...
    Its obvious.... If u remove the Air filter or get Free Flow Air filter... Bike can even get more responsive... Initial torque will increase....

    Alll the stupid cg self centered and egoistic riders do this... Make thr cg ganja.... Even having 94kg weight... They reduce its weight to 80kg and then start shouting.... Stock cg haii kat kar dekhao... Stupid .... Ybr having 115kg plus wait.. And most of them having heavy tyre cant b swift like ganja so called stock cg.... But yes... Bring the weight equal... And keep both stock.... Cg cant beat this rattle

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

  6. #1445
    PakWheeler Follow
    tucknoloji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    But plz.... Keep one thing in mind.... If u remove layers of air filtration or shift to free flow.... U must get free flow exhaust and rich fuel to accommodate heavy air... Plus this can threaten ur engine life.... Intake valves will b the first to go off ...

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

  7. #1446
    PakWheeler Follow
    patrolvtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    Its obvious.... If u remove the Air filter or get Free Flow Air filter... Bike can even get more responsive... Initial torque will increase....

    Alll the stupid cg self centered and egoistic riders do this... Make thr cg ganja.... Even having 94kg weight... They reduce its weight to 80kg and then start shouting.... Stock cg haii kat kar dekhao... Stupid .... Ybr having 115kg plus wait.. And most of them having heavy tyre cant b swift like ganja so called stock cg.... But yes... Bring the weight equal... And keep both stock.... Cg cant beat this rattle

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    there is a foam in the filter as well it is also removed from my ybr and fuel supply is also enhanced.... i beat two cg's today in 4th gear euro2 cg's but its fact cg's are more swifter in initial pick.....
    u can get them but after 110 kph not before that....

  8. #1447
    PakWheeler Follow
    patrolvtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    But plz.... Keep one thing in mind.... If u remove layers of air filtration or shift to free flow.... U must get free flow exhaust and rich fuel to accommodate heavy air... Plus this can threaten ur engine life.... Intake valves will b the first to go off ...

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    thank you for informing me about all this... im also going to keep it in stock position .... going to install every thing back which i have removed...

  9. #1448
    PakWheeler Follow
    moosasyed101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Waqar bhai mein apnay meter ki shokhi yahan maar loon? -_-

    and I need 36T for rear!!!!! please help!!!!!!
    Even first position comes in second when I am racing...

  10. #1449
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moosasyed101 View Post
    Waqar bhai mein apnay meter ki shokhi yahan maar loon? -_-

    and I need 36T for rear!!!!! please help!!!!!!
    marien gee marien...

    36T ? paisa phaink tamasha dekh.,. you can find it from Mcloed road.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  11. #1450
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default A CLASS APART!! - No parrallel - Typhoon 250

    RP Storm Evolution II -1689249
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  12. #1451
    PakWheeler Follow
    azeem.mian1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Waqar bhai m facing some issues with radiator when i pushed throttle to 5k rpm water start outing to reserve bottle from radiator even in morning temperature under 60 on gauge . I m changed radiator cap but still problem is same . what's is best solution for it . . ? Cz just after 4 day's of Eid m going for a tour so m want to solve this problem as soon as possible. . even if its need to radiator changed . .

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #1452
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeem.mian1 View Post
    Waqar bhai m facing some issues with radiator when i pushed throttle to 5k rpm water start outing to reserve bottle from radiator even in morning temperature under 60 on gauge . I m changed radiator cap but still problem is same . what's is best solution for it . . ? Cz just after 4 day's of Eid m going for a tour so m want to solve this problem as soon as possible. . even if its need to radiator changed . .

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    Its not an issue bro. Just fill the bottle upto the mark. When you fill it above that mark the that water spill out on throttle. Eventually, the water comes to its required level and then you would notice no spilling of water.

  14. #1453
    PakWheeler Follow
    azeem.mian1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taha66 View Post
    Its not an issue bro. Just fill the bottle upto the mark. When you fill it above that mark the that water spill out on throttle. Eventually, the water comes to its required level and then you would notice no spilling of water.
    Bro m fill the bottle upto the mark but its acting same just after 1km ride in cold morning. . m also ride with empty bottle from my home to office 7km it was almost full when i check it at office and radiator water level was low after few hour's almost half water of bottle goes back to radiator but still radiator was a lil bit empty.

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #1454
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeem.mian1 View Post
    Bro m fill the bottle upto the mark but its acting same just after 1km ride in cold morning. . m also ride with empty bottle from my home to office 7km it was almost full when i check it at office and radiator water level was low after few hour's almost half water of bottle goes back to radiator but still radiator was a lil bit empty.

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    Did you check the leaks of the radiator ?
    Examine the radiator minutely and trace the victim. I m sure there must be some leakage in the radiator.

  16. #1455
    PakWheeler Follow
    syedhasan92110's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoorahmedzia View Post
    Look... Ybr is a under power machine... U need to change few things... Air intake change, carb mixture screw at rich... Plus free flow exhaust but again... Cdi will not have any solid impact ... But fuel avg will b down ... It will give not more than 35-38 for sure

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    Can you please define underpower as in Yamaha YBR?



    Sent from my SM-G900V using PW Forums mobile app
    You are to ride the machine, machine is not to ride you..

  17. #1456
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syedhasan92110 View Post
    Can you please define underpower as in Yamaha YBR?



    Sent from my SM-G900V using PW Forums mobile app
    Less initial acceleration and less top speed. Basically poor power to weight ratio.

  18. #1457
    PakWheeler Follow
    tucknoloji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    3
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syedhasan92110 View Post
    Can you please define underpower as in Yamaha YBR?



    Sent from my SM-G900V using PW Forums mobile app
    Engine power to Bike's weight ratio my dear...

    Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

  19. #1458
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    follow tahas recomendations, also get your radiotor and its piping cheaked by some rickshaw radiotor mechnic who know how the water travels inside the bike water body ..

    may be there is some blockage and water is not circulating properly and instead comming out in bottle..


    In my bike there is no reserve bottle at all, and it still works... never water came out may be how much heat but never came out..

    Quote Originally Posted by azeem.mian1 View Post
    Bro m fill the bottle upto the mark but its acting same just after 1km ride in cold morning. . m also ride with empty bottle from my home to office 7km it was almost full when i check it at office and radiator water level was low after few hour's almost half water of bottle goes back to radiator but still radiator was a lil bit empty.

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  20. #1459
    PakWheeler Follow
    naveedkhan93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    One reason could be exhaust air leaking into the cooling system. Check if any air bubbles coming out too when u rev it. Some gasket might be the culprit in that case.

  21. #1460
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default On Road Rally Bike OffRoad Dakar Ride

    Pictures from Recent Noori top & khujerab Tour.

    Pictures Credit# @angel82

    Gang of 16+ heavily modified Paiggios, GS, trails and Dual sports Dakar rally bikes roared the north.

    RP Storm Evolution II -1710787

    RP Storm Evolution II -1710788

    RP Storm Evolution II -1710789
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •