Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bike speed issue

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    attiqueanwer786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Bike speed issue

    Hi friends. I wanted to ask u guys that my unique ud 100 is not speeding above 60km. At start my mechanic said that it need to get ravaah properly, so i let it to do its thing. But now it had run about 2000 meters but still i am getting no power above 60km. Any suggestions whats the issue with it ?!????


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    check wheels are rotating freely. also can be slipping clutch.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Get it tuned,air filter,iridium plug can do some magic but 4 that U have to do struggle to find
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  4. 09-04-2014, 07:36 AM

    PakWheeler


  5. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    attiqueanwer786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Iridum plug means spark plug right !!

  6. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes bro. but in my opinion if your original plug is good, there will be no difference. iridium plugs are just longer life.

  7. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a new 100cc bike should easily touch 100 with everything stock.

  8. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    yes bro. but in my opinion if your original plug is good, there will be no difference. iridium plugs are just longer life.
    Iridium plug do increase performance & pick....that's my personal experience out of cars.One PW used it in his Vespa & voila..performance drastically improved.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  9. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    read all: Frequently Asked Questions: DENSO Iridium
    Q. What kind of performance will I get from this plug?
    A. Generally, you do not purchase spark plugs for performance enhancement. While DENSO Iridium Power spark plugs have contributed to numerous accomplishments through dyno-testing and actual use, their true benefit lies in their efficiency, durability, and improved firing power. Serious tuners modify their vehicles by increasing boost through turbo-chargers, super-chargers, and Nitrous. They are also known to add high-energy ignition systems, tinker with timing, adjust fuel mixture ratios, and increase horsepower through other means. Putting these kinds of demands on their engine increases the need for an efficient, durable spark plug that can handle these kind of harsh environments. That?s where DENSO Iridium Power can make a major difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by mansoor_qadir View Post
    Iridium plug do increase performance & pick....that's my personal experience out of cars.One PW used it in his Vespa & voila..performance drastically improved.

  10. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meh1 View Post
    read all: Frequently Asked Questions: DENSO Iridium
    Q. What kind of performance will I get from this plug?
    A. Generally, you do not purchase spark plugs for performance enhancement. While DENSO Iridium Power spark plugs have contributed to numerous accomplishments through dyno-testing and actual use, their true benefit lies in their efficiency, durability, and improved firing power. Serious tuners modify their vehicles by increasing boost through turbo-chargers, super-chargers, and Nitrous. They are also known to add high-energy ignition systems, tinker with timing, adjust fuel mixture ratios, and increase horsepower through other means. Putting these kinds of demands on their engine increases the need for an efficient, durable spark plug that can handle these kind of harsh environments. That?s where DENSO Iridium Power can make a major difference.
    Sir ap to baal ki khaal utarnay baith gaye...
    BTW answer lies in Ur quote.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  11. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    meh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sahiwal
    Posts
    1,361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i hope you got it bro. i know a 100cc bike is not turbo charged, super charged, nitrous boosted .....
    Quote Originally Posted by mansoor_qadir View Post
    Sir ap to baal ki khaal utarnay baith gaye...
    BTW answer lies in Ur quote.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •