Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: My New Ravi Piaggio 2014 (New Model)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool My New Ravi Piaggio 2014 (New Model)

Hello everyone, yesterday i got my brand new Ravi Piaggio new model at last (awaited a very long time.)

Please i require your expert knowledge on first 1,000 KM as i previously owned a Metro 70CC bike and this is a very new experience for me. Guide me regarding the running and general maintenance for this bike, as it is quite sophisticated as compared to my old bike.

My New Ravi Piaggio 2014  New Model -1409721My New Ravi Piaggio 2014  New Model -1409722My New Ravi Piaggio 2014  New Model -1409723My New Ravi Piaggio 2014  New Model -1409724My New Ravi Piaggio 2014  New Model -1409725My New Ravi Piaggio 2014  New Model -1409726My New Ravi Piaggio 2014  New Model -1409727

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Rear cowl

What did you people say about installing these type of rear grip bars on Piaggio I think these types of Small changes make huge difference in looks.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro es ka riding posture kesa he plz Riding krte ek pic upload kr dain.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

new Derbi 150 has these ...

Quote Originally Posted by tauqeer55 View Post
    What did you people say about installing these type of rear grip bars on Piaggio I think these types of Small changes make huge difference in looks.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angel82 View Post
    Nothing

Seriously don't expect much change in engine sound / pick etc. It will remain the same. You may notice some less vibrations IF you mechanic properly tighten all connecting nuts. Otherwise don't expect a drastic change you'll be disappointed. It takes atleast 2 to 3k km to come into full power. Things will get better with time not right after first tune up.
    Seriously what ? ? ? , then how I will hit 130 KM ? yea atleast there are some vibrations that come up on when RPM is in 6 region, i think i'll get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    I don't think it's a good idea to get the tappets tightened only because they feel loud. Just ask the mechanic to adjust the tappets as per normal clearance and if they are still loud then let it be. Don't push the mechanic into over-tightening them.
    You can switch to some thicker engine oil to reduce the noise.
    Yea i'll not force him to just tighten them, I am also not going for the free tuning, the autos that are eligible for free tuning are not good, they have complains, I'll go to other autos who is good and pay for the tuning to avoid any consequences.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tauqeer55 View Post
    They look like a mad bull's horns :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla , @angel82 , @devilskreed , @SyedMoazzam , @abobobilly , @amjad635 & all others , Okay guys some questions here

1. How many times your bike's chain gets loose and you've to tighten it but adjusting the rear wheel ? after how many kilometers ?

2. There's a strange vibration sound of some body part i think it's' tail , beacuse yesterday i went to nathiagali my friend, we were 2 guys and i hardly hardly noticed this sound, but it's again coming today, how can i get rid of it ?

3. I've been to Muree -> Nathidagali -> New Muree -> Patriata -> back home VIA angoori . Have anyone been there on RP ? can you share your experience with your bike ? did you faced the "missing" thing ? which gears you drived ? your speed and consumption ? experiance when you climbing some good turns of ayubia ?

AND any advice after such a trip ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well done wise decision and congrats on the ride

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neodescorpio View Post
    1. How many times your bike's chain gets loose and you've to tighten it but adjusting the rear wheel ? after how many kilometers ?
    Its adviseable to inspect and lubricate the chain after every 1000 or 2000kms (upon tunning intervals). It doesn't get loosened very often. Sometimes after 5000 kms or so, it needs tiny bit of adjustment.

Rear tyre alignment doesn't require often adjustment. If you stand at the rear end of your bike facing towards the back light, the screw on the left (of chain area) will tighten the "chain ONLY", without affecting the tyre's alignment adjustment. If you fiddle witht he screw on the right, you will also be able to adjust the tyre alignment. (Should i assume you know how to adjust alignment and chain tension?)

2. There's a strange vibration sound of some body part i think it's' tail , beacuse yesterday i went to nathiagali my friend, we were 2 guys and i hardly hardly noticed this sound, but it's again coming today, how can i get rid of it ?
    I am not sure. Consult a mechanic to find out the cause of that noise. Also Check the rear cowl, and the chain cover.

3. I've been to Muree -> Nathidagali -> New Muree -> Patriata -> back home VIA angoori . Have anyone been there on RP ? can you share your experience with your bike ? did you faced the "missing" thing ? which gears you drived ? your speed and consumption ? experiance when you climbing some good turns of ayubia ?

Yes there are people who have done such a trip on Piaggio too.

For fuel adjustment (for visiting these areas), check this: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...ee#post4023661
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    (Should i assume you know how to adjust alignment and chain tension?)
    No i don't a word about it

I am not sure. Consult a mechanic to find out the cause of that noise. Also Check the rear cowl, and the chain cover.
    The mechanic told me that it's the sound of head light front portion (glass front and it's fitting ring) , it's not well adjusted as it has only some locks no screws. he adjusted that also but still it sounds. can i open the rear portion myself? is it s big mess or can i manage , i've done nearly 80% work of my cycle (Taiwanese Champions 28" mountain bike ).

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats bha ji Mashalla sohna motorcycle hay.:-)

Sent from my C5303 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Em planning to buy Piaggio Next month Insha-Allah ...!!! so tell me hows your overall experience with bike, likes and dislikes etc
    Kbhi 0nline aa0 na khushboo lga kay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@neodescorpio! Why do you want to open up the rear wheel ? Something wrong ? Or just want to tighten the chain ?

First of all , how do you know when yo tighten it up and "how much" it should be tightened? (A small amount of Play is always there in the chain - consult your owners manual as well as YouTube)
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vickytulla , @angel82 , @devilskreed , @SyedMoazzam , @abobobilly , @amjad635 & all others , Okay guys some questions here

1. Chain needs to get tighten Every 500 KM
    2. Check you seat may be some screw is loose. Inspect complete back side closely by yourself.
    3. You may have seen our thread in which we went to murree.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/bik...ts-rainy-hills
    We didn't find any missing while going hills but at that time weather was so cold in this weather you need to take care of temperature of the bike especially if you are are with a pillion. Simple formula is for that is If you bike turns off when you throttle down then it means its getting heat up. Give it a rest for a while. Piaggio stock rear Tyre slips especially when you come down. Reduce air from it a little bit if you also experience that. But i think it will remain fine because you have a pillion with you to balance the weight. Didn't calculate separate consumption on mountains But it was 40km / l for complete trip. We rode in lower gear mostly. try to be extra careful on tight turns.

I hope it helps.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea I agree with angel we faced that when we over heated them... secondly remove the air filter foam one layer it will make you bike breath more easily ...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratulations

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@neodescorpio! Why do you want to open up the rear wheel ? Something wrong ? Or just want to tighten the chain ?

First of all , how do you know when yo tighten it up and "how much" it should be tightened? (A small amount of Play is always there in the chain - consult your owners manual as well as YouTube)
    I dont want to open the rear wheel, i am just curious why the chain gets loose , i've had Metro MR70 for more then year and hardly i've tightned it's chain like 2 or 3 times not more then that but with this bike i'ts been 3 times in 1500 KM and it's again making a sound and need to be tightened a little bit . I know a small amount of play should be there and i don't wanna open the rear wheel.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. Chain needs to get tighten Every 500 KM
    is it strictly for hilly areas or it can be equally implemented on normal commuting.

2. Check you seat may be some screw is loose. Inspect complete back side closely by yourself.
    is it a complicated thing ? or can be handled by a man more then beginer skill but not a very good skilled guy.

If you bike turns off when you throttle down then it means its getting heat up. Give it a rest for a while.
    i gave rest but not much , and it was heated i think bike k sath kuch zyadti kar di hai mai ne ,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    yea I agree with angel we faced that when we over heated them... secondly remove the air filter foam one layer it will make you bike breath more easily ...
    there is just a foam filter , i saw it when tunning was done, he ashed it with petrol (bohat petrol zaya kiya tha usne ) , is there any other filter beside this one ? it would be great if you post some pic

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hax0r-l30 View Post
    Em planning to buy Piaggio Next month Insha-Allah ...!!! so tell me hows your overall experience with bike, likes and dislikes etc
    Bro overall this bike is really a YO bike, totally worthy of money, riding, speed, pleasure, front disc brake , accessories like RPM meter , fuel gage , gear meter , clutches everything gives you a premium feel except the GOD damned horn , you need to change it ASAP . i am not a very pro biker but every guy loves biking, it;s in our DNA and if you enjoy biking a little bit , this bike will server you well , guaranty

When going in ISB , aapke sath koi Audi A4 ,Mercedes AMG , Land Rover, Chrysler etc koi bhi achi car aa k khari ho jaaye to is bike pe aapko yeh feel nai hota k im not riding a classi thing. Like you are watching his/her ride , he/she is also watching your ride

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats why I clean the filter my self those a-ho just ruin a littler petrol on such a small task... yes while on mountains if you remove that bike would breath better and will not stall as I heard I have to test that by the way ...

there is just a foam filter , i saw it when tunning was done, he ashed it with petrol (bohat petrol zaya kiya tha usne ) , is there any other filter beside this one ? it would be great if you post some pic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

User Tag List