Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala

Yahooooooooo At last.....
    Bought this bike from Buraq Autos Lahore and drove it to Gujranwala the same day ..... and i,m lovin it
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1482200
    First i thought not to make a thread because there is nothing unique in my case but then i realize that this bike is going to survive in an environment where there are almost no mechanic , claim center and very few owners...
    So i need ur help to keep this bike healthy
    Do say MashaAllah , enjoy
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455212
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455216
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455218
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455219
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1528826

List of initial issues is on PAGE 9 , POST 169 UPDATED on JAN/8/2015

@Silver_Knife , @vickytulla
    Can,t think of a better signature

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the Fuel consumption of Ur bike?

Sent from my LT30p using PW Forums mobile app
    speed + vibration= cg125

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Duplicate post

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Explain wobbling first, how it wobbles, when it wobbles, and remedies you did so far
    Brother when bike is running it feels like its punctured from back and with pillion rider it wobbles much like it is going out of controle. I have changed the rear tire and adjusted both wheels spooks but problem is still there. My bike is completed 830 km so far. And first service is deu.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by threestars2005 View Post
    Brother when bike is running it feels like its punctured from back and with pillion rider it wobbles much like it is going out of controle. I have changed the rear tire and adjusted both wheels spooks but problem is still there. My bike is completed 830 km so far. And first service is deu.
    Hammm never faced this issue , also have the 2014 model

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

check the bushes of rear sprocket this could be a reason of wobbling

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Are you sure the new tyre installed is not wobbling? spin the tyre and see if there is any bump. This is the issue of faulty tyre.

Best is to goto expert puncture wala and ask him to check the tyre. He will spin it and will tell you if there's problem with the tyre

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Are you sure the new tyre installed is not wobbling? spin the tyre and see if there is any bump. This is the issue of faulty tyre.

Best is to goto expert puncture wala and ask him to check the tyre. He will spin it and will tell you if there's problem with the tyre
    thanks bro i checked my front tyre and that was faulty. claimed the new tyre and problem is gone. thanks for ur advise

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thread is back in action.....
    Review For 2nd Tuning
    Bike has completed 3K today, so got the bike tuned and changed the oil with ZIC A+ 5-20W costed 700 RS
    About Engine Oil.
    Was using havolin 20-50w before. This Zic A+ is hell lot better than Havolin sure because of its viscosity and may be due to some other factors too, as bike was running on 20-50W before so bike was kind of hard on clutch, gear shifts, acceleration and top speed was around 110, after Zic bike is waaaaaay more smoother, sudden acceleration is now available, gear shifts are smoooooth, will check the top speed tomorrow, previously bike use to struggle after 5K rpm but now 7K rpm is no big deal. Thanks to @tahirahmad13 for the recommendation and i would recommend everyone to use low viscosity oil during cold days, other than that 20-40W is recommended by ravi never make the mistake of 20-50W i was so wrong about it.
    Things i got done in the tuning.
    Oiled the throttle, Oiled the clutch wire, valve clearance, filter cleaned, rear brake shoes, petrol washed the chain and than greased properly, spark plug, nut and bolts tightening and a few more bits.
    Tuning charges were 500 Rs though its a bit expensive but mechanic was too good that i had to say bhai next time thooori kam mehnat kerna, and he used around 1 litre petrol to wash the whole engine and chain and that petrol is included in 500 rs, if somebody wants to reach that mechanic or need any ravi mechanic let me know as i know a few people now.
    Overall experience bike is smooth as hell now, i can push the bike even further, bike feels like more settled and relax.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same mechanic, Faizan? Did the mechanic recommend the oil? Pls keep posting oil's progress. If it goes well, I'll use it at my first oil change. Also tell whether the bike is noisier or has the same noise as before.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahirahmad13 View Post
    Same mechanic, Faizan? Did the mechanic recommend the oil? Pls keep posting oil's progress. If it goes good, I'll use it at my first oil change. Also tell whether the bike is noisier or same noise as before.
    The mechanic which i mentioned after leaving the mechanic who placed the battery in ur bike.
    U told me about ZIC A+ tomorrow so checked it and asked the mechanic too he said Booohat Acha hy LAY AO....
    Lets put it this way, angry lion before, happy lion now
    Bike was stiff before sound was heavy, ride was stiff, deceleration was very strong, gear change was noisy...
    now everthing is smooth less bass-eee sound, smooth deceleration, no gear sound and clutch can be engaged with just finger now just like urs ....
    though at some places angry lion was more fun

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That's one expensive oil.
    Once a shopkeeper also tried to give me Zic A+, saying it was the best of the best. But i didn't get it because viscosity grade was too low and it was advanced oil for cars with energy conserving properties which are not good for wet clutch bikes.
    I run Zic 4T 10W-40 in winter and 20W-40 rest of the year.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gull_s_777 View Post
    That's one expensive oil.
    Once a shopkeeper also tried to give me Zic A+, saying it was the best of the best. But i didn't get it because viscosity grade was too low and it was advanced oil for cars with energy conserving properties which are not good for wet clutch bikes.
    I run Zic 4T 10W-40 in winter and 20W-40 rest of the year.
    i don't have much knowledge about oils and their types, i just know about viscosity grades and 5-20W is suitable for environment were temperature can drop upto 1 degree and can go max to 30 degree and about properties i know nothing .....
    will try ZIC 4t next time

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    The mechanic which i mentioned after leaving the mechanic who placed the battery in ur bike.
    U told me about ZIC A+ tomorrow so checked it and asked the mechanic too he said Booohat Acha hy LAY AO....
    Lets put it this way, angry lion before, happy lion now
    Bike was stiff before sound was heavy, ride was stiff, deceleration was very strong, gear change was noisy...
    now everthing is smooth less bass-eee sound, smooth deceleration, no gear sound and clutch can be engaged with just finger now just like urs ....
    though at some places angry lion was more fun
    Faizan, I think we are confusing things. Actually zic A+ was recommended by that very mechanic when I was asking him some zinc shop which has original products. Also he had mentioned the per litre price of zic A+. However I was mentioning a thinner oil like zic 4T 10W-40 or 4T 20W-40 oil when we were going towards Masha Allah Autoes with exchanged bikes and I was saying that your engine sounded heavy...But you told me that you were not properly listening to me and I had said,"Ok, we'll talk when we reach the place". But I am sorry if I, somehow, could not convey to you properly. So far Zic A+(5W-20) is concerned it is excellent synthetic oil in its class and price range and I don't think it can pose any danger to engine. However, it can cause slipping of clutch. If your clutch is giving good feel, I don't think there is any problem till 1000 km.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Faizan, I think we are confusing things. Actually zic A+ was recommended by that very mechanic when I was asking him some zinc shop which has original products. Also he had mentioned the per litre price of zic A+. However I was mentioning a thinner oil like zic 4T 10W-40 or 4T 20W-40 oil when we were going towards Masha Allah Autoes with exchanged bikes and I was saying that your engine sounded heavy...But you told me that you were not properly listening to me and I had said,"Ok, we'll talk when we reach the place". But I am sorry if I, somehow, could not convey to you properly. So far Zic A+(5W-20) is concerned it is excellent synthetic oil in its class and price range and I don't think it can pose any danger to engine. However, it can cause slipping of clutch. If your clutch is giving good feel, I don't think there is any problem till 1000 km.
    Hmmmm i should have listened to u, but don't know y but this oil has made the bike a loooot better more than my expectation, if the oil caused any trouble i will change it in no time.... have u done anything about seat....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmmm i should have listened to u, but don't know y but this oil has made the bike a loooot better more than my expectation, if the oil caused any trouble i will change it in no time.... have u done anything about seat....
    Don't worry. Just keep close watch. My car mechanic was insisting on me to put zic A+ because he had its great experience in his bike, though I didn' t agree with him at that time. So far seat is concerned, I had complained to CSD people and their dealing person was absent today. Now I will visit them again on Monday. I also closely observed the seat of Blue Piaggio still standing at CSD....its seat was just like yours. My bad !!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don't worry. Just keep close watch. My car mechanic was insisting on me to put zic A+ because he had its great experience in his bike, though I didn' t agree with him at that time. So far seat is concerned, I had complained to CSD people and their dealing person was absent today. Now I will visit them again on Monday. I also closely observed the seat of Blue Piaggio still standing at CSD....its seat was just like yours. My bad !!!!!
    Do register your complaint they might exchange ur seat with blue piaggio....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have used zic a+ in my gs for around 4 k kms means 4 litres. its a very good oil and it wont cause any problems keeping in view that you change it on time. i used to change it on max 700 kms because temperature in Karachi is quite hot but you can use it for 1000 kms in Gujranwala and temperature is very cold there. but when you have to change the oil at 1000 kms, why not go for liqui moly or zic hiflow?
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jadoon1992_vxlimited View Post
    i have used zic a+ in my gs for around 4 k kms means 4 litres. its a very good oil and it wont cause any problems keeping in view that you change it on time. i used to change it on max 700 kms because temperature in Karachi is quite hot but you can use it for 1000 kms in Gujranwala and temperature is very cold there. but when you have to change the oil at 1000 kms, why not go for liqui moly or zic hiflow?
    Will try any ZIC 10-40W next time, though i'm loving the smooth gears, clutch and smooth acceleration with ZIC A+ but still i,m worried about it so will change it as soon as bikes complete 1000 or hot days arive.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Will try any ZIC 10-40W next time, though i'm loving the smooth gears, clutch and smooth acceleration with ZIC A+ but still i,m worried about it so will change it as soon as bikes complete 1000 or hot days arive.....
    yes you can complete 1000 kms as the temperature is fine but dont use it in summers. i used it in summers once and engine noise increased after 700 kms. shifted back to havoline
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congrats bro
    #faizandawood007
    Umm I need to ask something
    Em planning to buy it but
    What are its common issues in the beginning and Can the local mechanics (dealing with honda) deal with those issues?
    Will appreciate your kind reply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

User Tag List