Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 321
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Wink RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala

    Yahooooooooo At last.....
    Bought this bike from Buraq Autos Lahore and drove it to Gujranwala the same day ..... and i,m lovin it
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1482200
    First i thought not to make a thread because there is nothing unique in my case but then i realize that this bike is going to survive in an environment where there are almost no mechanic , claim center and very few owners...
    So i need ur help to keep this bike healthy
    Do say MashaAllah , enjoy
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455212
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455216
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455218
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455219
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1528826

    List of initial issues is on PAGE 9 , POST 169 UPDATED on JAN/8/2015

    @Silver_Knife , @vickytulla
    Can,t think of a better signature

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucknoloji View Post
    Yes hebis also frm gujranwala

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Good to hear that i have seen 5 , 6 piaggios near my house , ravi can get a very good response from gujranwala if they can provide good services in this city
    Can,t think of a better signature

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    Congrats
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    MashALLAH and many Congratulations!!
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNOON007 View Post
    MashAllah bohat bohat mubarick ho bhai
    Khair Mubarik

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Mashallah what a beauty
    Yes it is

    Quote Originally Posted by maqk View Post
    congratulations on such a lovely ride
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by surplusstock View Post
    Mashallah and congratulations.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    MashaAllah...congratulations... very beautifull machine...

    Sent from my LG-F200S using PW Forums mobile app
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by shoaibjafri9 View Post
    Mashallah ,nice choice
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Nice photography brother and thumbs up 4 u . MashaAllah bike looking nice. Congrats on purchase.
    Photography credits goes to my big B and thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    Beautifull bike and beutifull city tumhara city to hamarey karachi sey bhi khobsorat hai :p
    ye G mangolia hy gujranwala ka baqi apna shehar kis ko acha nai lagta
    Can,t think of a better signature

  4. #23
    TZB
    TZB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    TZB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    691
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations brother. It's a thorough beauty!

    Have a safe and joyful riding experience
    First deserve, then desire.

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    surplusstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    First would like to hear those small issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    You should go 4 it , if u can take a lil bit of headache and if u live in or near lahore or rawalpindi , once the issues are solved this bike will make u smile everytime u see it or ride it

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    Congratulations brother. It's a thorough beauty!

    Have a safe and joyful riding experience
    Thanks most exciting moment is when u park ur bike somewhere and people stand by ur bike and stare at it and praise ur bike and ask u KITNAY KI LI
    Can,t think of a better signature

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surplusstock View Post
    First would like to hear those small issues.
    Thread updated with issues
    Can,t think of a better signature

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post




    Some issues that i faced
    1 - Horn (After 2 or 3 days the horn died but adjusting the adjustment screw of horn solved the problem now the horn is loud and clear)
    2 - Chain cover (while riding back to Gujranwala the cover made plastic vibration sound on jerks ..


    3 - Lose nuts (This issue is everywhere but its ok as new bike need to settle down)
    Now some major issues
    4 - Oil is seeping out of (its my guess) self starter after 2 , 3 days oil becomes visible , i think it's due to lose nuts and low viscosity oil and this problem will go away after oil change or may be first tuning
    5 - Tyres are not very gripy though they provide enough traction on corners but front braking is pathetic will change them after first tuning

    Please give me some suggestions too
    Should i change the oil at 200km as i drove the bike home and covered 80km with 4 , 5 very short stops with variable speed of 40 to 50...
    and any other precautions that i should consider...
    @Silver_Knife , @vickytulla
    1 - Get the Oil change As soon as you cross 300KM to some thing Good like ZIC, AX5, or LM .... use 20-50W as its very hot these days.

    2 - Inspect and tight screws/nut/bolts on daily basis may be once in a day you can inspect the bike

    3 - Lubricate grinding parts like rear shocks joints, center axle, Levers e.t.c...

    4 - Dont go for high speed chases let it cross 600~700km first.

    5 - notice and closely observe oil seepage and once you are sure got to warranty center to fix it... remember its Chinese so expect a lousy assembly


    By the way I just congratulated another guy for buying a Blue Eagle now I am just amzed by looking at your brand new Blue Falcon ...
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  9. #28
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Check the chain at priority, mostly its very tight. And you should change oil at 300km. I recommend doing it now if you can as you have already traveled quite a good distance. Oil must be full of debris

    Nonetheless congratzz.. Treat is due on you !!

    And do check fuel cork. Mostly its nuts are loose which ends up having oil like accumulation near starter. just rub white cloth near fuel regulator and if there's leakage you will spot it

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    1 - Get the Oil change As soon as you cross 300KM to some thing Good like ZIC, AX5, or LM .... use 20-50W as its very hot these days.

    2 - Inspect and tight screws/nut/bolts on daily basis may be once in a day you can inspect the bike

    3 - Lubricate grinding parts like rear shocks joints, center axle, Levers e.t.c...

    4 - Dont go for high speed chases let it cross 600~700km first.

    5 - notice and closely observe oil seepage and once you are sure got to warranty center to fix it... remember its Chinese so expect a lousy assembly


    By the way I just congratulated another guy for buying a Blue Eagle now I am just amzed by looking at your brand new Blue Falcon ...
    This 2014 model is attracting more customers , my uncle is also willing to buy this bike very soon and btw thanks 4 the advice
    Can,t think of a better signature

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Check the chain at priority, mostly its very tight. And you should change oil at 300km. I recommend doing it now if you can as you have already traveled quite a good distance. Oil must be full of debris

    Nonetheless congratzz.. Treat is due on you !!

    And do check fuel cork. Mostly its nuts are loose which ends up having oil like accumulation near starter. just rub white cloth near fuel regulator and if there's leakage you will spot it
    Bike has covered 199km will change the oil today or tomorrow
    and InshaAllah we will have a road trip very soon or treat paki hy ap ki
    Can,t think of a better signature

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    surplusstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Thread updated with issues

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    do remember this new bike comes with a Servis tyre which barely has thing called road grip .... changing it to panther or an imported tyre you will feel you can menuver it more then previouly also the service tyre is a complete fail in Wet rain ...

    Ager ap noble rider ho tu no tention even service tyre will be a good enough for you but if you are a hard throtle rider then you will soon release that rear tyre loses traction as soon as you brake hard...

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Bike has covered 199km will change the oil today or tomorrow
    and InshaAllah we will have a road trip very soon or treat paki hy ap ki
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    surplusstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good analysis vicki bhai.

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    do remember this new bike comes with a Servis tyre which barely has thing called road grip .... changing it to panther or an imported tyre you will feel you can menuver it more then previouly also the service tyre is a complete fail in Wet rain ...

    Ager ap noble rider ho tu no tention even service tyre will be a good enough for you but if you are a hard throtle rider then you will soon release that rear tyre loses traction as soon as you brake hard...

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    do remember this new bike comes with a Servis tyre which barely has thing called road grip .... changing it to panther or an imported tyre you will feel you can menuver it more then previouly also the service tyre is a complete fail in Wet rain ...

    Ager ap noble rider ho tu no tention even service tyre will be a good enough for you but if you are a hard throtle rider then you will soon release that rear tyre loses traction as soon as you brake hard...

    Below 1000km I'm not going to push the bike hard so this tyre will work for me after that I will change the tyres. Because after that AP logo k sath tour b to lgana hy
    Can,t think of a better signature

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,421
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sir tour per mera plan september k kisi week men hai inShAllah .... abhi @ManMachineAdventure gye hain lambay tour per ap unko join ker saktay thay no ? wo tu hain bhi apky pass sialkot men .... meray pass time hota tu mene bhi sath he chalay jana tha .. ...

    Ager September me apka mood howa tu batana .. we might not do that huge trip but may go upto naran this time with bunch of other PWhelers inshAllah!

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Below 1000km I'm not going to push the bike hard so this tyre will work for me after that I will change the tyres. Because after that AP logo k sath tour b to lgana hy
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    MashAllah many congrats hope this bike serves you well

    MashAllah excellent pictures taken & kindly do give your overall
    review of bike after driving it for good time

    those issues shared by you most of them are common issues present in every new bike
    however chain cover should not make such noises ravi should have checked this item properly
    and horn glad to know problem solved so would not call it an issue and other issues are very common
    such as loose nuts & bolts & fuel **** leakage is common also one must get it tighten after purchasing bike
    so this issue also comes in case of loose nuts & bolts and tyres from factory coming in bikes these days are coming
    low quality and in market same manufactures are now giving better quality tyres i think yeh cars waala chakar hogaya
    hai bikes ke saath bhi you need to replace stock tyres

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    surplusstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @vickytulla

    He already highlighted few issues since its launched

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Sir tour per mera plan september k kisi week men hai inShAllah .... abhi @ManMachineAdventure gye hain lambay tour per ap unko join ker saktay thay no ? wo tu hain bhi apky pass sialkot men .... meray pass time hota tu mene bhi sath he chalay jana tha .. ...



    Ager September me apka mood howa tu batana .. we might not do that huge trip but may go upto naran this time with bunch of other PWhelers inshAllah!

    Na Bhai itnay lamby tour nai toli peer chalain gy pehlay I love that place thoora chaaaka utar jay phir kahee b chalain gy
    Can,t think of a better signature

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    MashAllah many congrats hope this bike serves you well

    MashAllah excellent pictures taken & kindly do give your overall
    review of bike after driving it for good time

    those issues shared by you most of them are common issues present in every new bike
    however chain cover should not make such noises ravi should have checked this item properly
    and horn glad to know problem solved so would not call it an issue and other issues are very common
    such as loose nuts & bolts & fuel **** leakage is common also one must get it tighten after purchasing bike
    so this issue also comes in case of loose nuts & bolts and tyres from factory coming in bikes these days are coming
    low quality and in market same manufactures are now giving better quality tyres i think yeh cars waala chakar hogaya
    hai bikes ke saath bhi you need to replace stock tyres

    I know all these issues r very common but the oil seepage issue made me worry but silverknife helped me to sort out the issue I have tightened the bolts lets see if the problem is gone or not. And detail review will come after 1k. Btw thanks 😊
    Can,t think of a better signature

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I'm very satisfied with my bike all issues are solvable and common so I'm very happy 😊.
    One more happy moment is when I ride my bike for the whole day and then when I drive dhoom or royle I kinda laugh on how tiny these machines are as compared to piaggio
    Can,t think of a better signature

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •