Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 321
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Wink RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala

    Yahooooooooo At last.....
    Bought this bike from Buraq Autos Lahore and drove it to Gujranwala the same day ..... and i,m lovin it
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1482200
    First i thought not to make a thread because there is nothing unique in my case but then i realize that this bike is going to survive in an environment where there are almost no mechanic , claim center and very few owners...
    So i need ur help to keep this bike healthy
    Do say MashaAllah , enjoy
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455212
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455216
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455218
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1455219
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1528826

    List of initial issues is on PAGE 9 , POST 169 UPDATED on JAN/8/2015

    @Silver_Knife , @vickytulla
    Can,t think of a better signature

  2. #101
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    do let me know how they respond to this complaint and will they change the mudguard or not???

    sure i will, i think yehi adjust ho jae ga khull ke .

    but lets see kya karte han .

  3. #102
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  4. #103
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    went to piaggio service center today , they said that fander itself has prob and told me that they will replace it with a new one as soon as new shipment of parts arrives in coming few days under warranty.

    also my indicators has some problem after i got my bike service so they took care of them also and installed new flasher under warrenty.

    rest all is good and smooth and i am pleased by after sales service from Piaggio

  5. #104
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    went to piaggio service center today , they said that fander itself has prob and told me that they will replace it with a new one as soon as new shipment of parts arrives in coming few days under warranty.

    also my indicators has some problem after i got my bike service so they took care of them also and installed new flasher under warrenty.

    rest all is good and smooth and i am pleased by after sales service from Piaggio
    warranty claim service of rp have a very good reputation and good to hear that they will replace the fender i will do the same my bike has clocked more than 750 k , my plan is to change oil at 900 and drive to lahore and get my bike tuned and will also claim all the issues
    Can,t think of a better signature

  6. #105
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    saw that video right after it was uploaded as i,m a big fan of this show
    ur bike is looking stunning and those blinkers are looking soooooperb
    Can,t think of a better signature

  7. #106
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1465966
    Any specific name for this metal pipe ????
    Can,t think of a better signature

  8. #107
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    warranty claim service of rp have a very good reputation and good to hear that they will replace the fender i will do the same my bike has clocked more than 750 k , my plan is to change oil at 900 and drive to lahore and get my bike tuned and will also claim all the issues

    yea that is a good idea .....,

    plz do share your experience after 1st tuning....

  9. #108
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    yea that is a good idea .....,

    plz do share your experience after 1st tuning....
    k boss
    Can,t think of a better signature

  10. #109
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1465966
    Any specific name for this metal pipe ????
    local zuban me is ko taeke khete han , wese kya bolte han pata nai.

  11. #110
    PakWheeler Follow
    Eur0_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    went to piaggio service center today , they said that fander itself has prob and told me that they will replace it with a new one as soon as new shipment of parts arrives in coming few days under warranty.

    also my indicators has some problem after i got my bike service so they took care of them also and installed new flasher under warrenty.

    rest all is good and smooth and i am pleased by after sales service from Piaggio
    bro can u please tell me .. k RP servise center kis jaga ha pindi.. ??????thanks
    Catch Me If u can...

  12. #111
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    local zuban me is ko taeke khete han , wese kya bolte han pata nai.
    any one u know who changed it ???
    Can,t think of a better signature

  13. 24-08-2014, 06:40 PM
    r1

    Senior PakWheeler


  14. #112
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    any one u know who changed it ???

    hammm, i saw in some RP who had removed it bit did't saw anyone who have changed it

    why , you don't like it ?

  15. #113
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eur0_2 View Post
    bro can u please tell me .. k RP servise center kis jaga ha pindi.. ??????thanks

    bhai , bani choke se app ne seeda jana ha satlite town wali taruf , right side pe bani police station atta ha , us ke bilkul sath ha

    board laga hova ha piaggio ka bara sa.

  16. #114
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    warranty claim service of rp have a very good reputation and good to hear that they will replace the fender i will do the same my bike has clocked more than 750 k , my plan is to change oil at 900 and drive to lahore and get my bike tuned and will also claim all the issues

    and yea if service center refuses to change your fander , go to the dealer from which you got the bike , they will help you.

    here also the dealer helped me in this and asked them to do it. this dealer is very nice and supportive . one of my friend bought this bike before me and did't checked it properly , after few days he noticed that there is some scratches and paint rip-off from left tappa. he went to the dealer and told them about it. although it was after 4 to 5 days but they changed it with-out any hassle with another tappa from 2nd bike of same color.

  17. #115
    PakWheeler Follow
    Eur0_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    bhai , bani choke se app ne seeda jana ha satlite town wali taruf , right side pe bani police station atta ha , us ke bilkul sath ha

    board laga hova ha piaggio ka bara sa.
    shaikh ravi cnter ya koi or hai????.. owner name sheikh usman ... jo bani chok sa left kohati bazr mn ha ..??
    Catch Me If u can...

  18. #116
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eur0_2 View Post
    shaikh ravi cnter ya koi or hai????.. owner name sheikh usman ... jo bani chok sa left kohati bazr mn ha ..??

    nai ye wala sayed pur road pe ha ph: 051-5768066

  19. #117
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    hammm, i saw in some RP who had removed it bit did't saw anyone who have changed it

    why , you don't like it ?
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1466083
    RP 125 2014 From Gujranwala -1466085
    something like these agar mil jain to maza a ja ay
    Can,t think of a better signature

  20. #118
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    and yea if service center refuses to change your fander , go to the dealer from which you got the bike , they will help you.

    here also the dealer helped me in this and asked them to do it. this dealer is very nice and supportive . one of my friend bought this bike before me and did't checked it properly , after few days he noticed that there is some scratches and paint rip-off from left tappa. he went to the dealer and told them about it. although it was after 4 to 5 days but they changed it with-out any hassle with another tappa from 2nd bike of same color.
    800km done today , will do 100km tomorrow and InshaAllah will go to lahore on tuesday or wednesday and will update the results here
    Can,t think of a better signature

  21. #119
    PakWheeler Follow
    Eur0_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    nai ye wala sayed pur road pe ha ph: 051-5768066
    oky tnx..
    Catch Me If u can...

  22. #120
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    faizan bhai its called grab rail
    legend will revive soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •