Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 194
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Bought Ravi Piaggio 2014

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Bought Ravi Piaggio 2014

    After a long search, I found RP storm as my next bike. Previously, I owned CG125 which has nothing except its crazy acceleration. But it was so tiring riding CG and dangerous too. So after reading these forums and specially @vickytulla inspired me on buying storm. So the search went on and persuading dad was the most difficult thing. They gave various benefits of CD70 that it is economical, easy to maintain safe and light whereas RP is bulky , hard to maintain , low resale , risky and looks like 250cc :-P lol
    Khair papa ko convince kr e liya aur apni sb jamaa poonji ikathi kr k 2014 model RP purchase krli Mcleod road se.


  2. #101
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    he is an old lad, and do not repair bikes any more he sits at bilal autos and serves warranty claims only or import or make local parts for RP.. just like your RP after market tail its from his stuff...

    he might help you in sourcing the back light as well (I hope) if he do not serve well then mention "Waqar bhai of babu Ilyas autos shahdara" walon nay apki bari tareef ki hai or special apky pass bheja hai then he will be flattered and will do his best to serve..

    dont tell him in advance first test him then if deosnt give regard then to push him an extra mile use "babu Ilyas Autos" (Ilyas was his teenage friend and Famous Honda RoadMaster CD200 technician and my neighbor)

    Quote Originally Posted by taha66 View Post
    acha aik baat tw btaen k ye jo aksar ap Islam sb ka zikar krte hain ye Sahab kahan bethte hain , yani inki shop kahan pr hai ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  3. #102
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yo !! that sounds pretty good , i'll definitely visit him asap
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    he is an old lad, and do not repair bikes any more he sits at bilal autos and serves warranty claims only or import or make local parts for RP.. just like your RP after market tail its from his stuff...

    he might help you in sourcing the back light as well (I hope) if he do not serve well then mention "Waqar bhai of babu Ilyas autos shahdara" walon nay apki bari tareef ki hai or special apky pass bheja hai then he will be flattered and will do his best to serve..

    dont tell him in advance first test him then if deosnt give regard then to push him an extra mile use "babu Ilyas Autos" (Ilyas was his teenage friend and Famous Honda RoadMaster CD200 technician and my neighbor)

  4. #103
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @vickytullaWaqar bhai now i m planning to change rims and tyres ,should i buy light weight aluminium rims or alloys which u r gonna import , is aluminum rim reliable enough for Pakistani roads ?

  5. #104
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think for now you must stick with orignal bike and use it for a while before changing any thing


    Quote Originally Posted by taha66 View Post
    @vickytullaWaqar bhai now i m planning to change rims and tyres ,should i buy light weight aluminium rims or alloys which u r gonna import , is aluminum rim reliable enough for Pakistani roads ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  6. #105
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    okay bro , should I change change its ignition coil and put a platinum spark plug for the first phase of mods ?
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I think for now you must stick with orignal bike and use it for a while before changing any thing

  7. #106
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Why you want to modify it taha is it not working properly or you want to improve its performance ?


    Coil change might be needed if you switch to Irridium/platinium plugs but ask your self first if you really want to do it your bike is fine no ?


    Quote Originally Posted by taha66 View Post
    okay bro , should I change change its ignition coil and put a platinum spark plug for the first phase of mods ?
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  8. #107
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Why you want to modify it taha is it not working properly or you want to improve its performance ?


    Coil change might be needed if you switch to Irridium/platinium plugs but ask your self first if you really want to do it your bike is fine no ?
    Bro it is working perfectly right now, should i use it as stock ? I was modifying it without any reason.

  9. #108
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think thats not really required most people modify because they want to deul CG. if you are not into it then its waste of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by taha66 View Post
    Bro it is working perfectly right now, should i use it as stock ? I was modifying it without any reason.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  10. #109
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yeah I dont want to race or duel with CG and I am not a racer , bss u know aik keera tng kr raha tha modification ka which has been died after ur suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I think thats not really required most people modify because they want to deul CG. if you are not into it then its waste of money.

  11. #110
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Sorry OP for going off topic but need help can anyone recommend me best Ravi service center for tuning of my bike as I m not satisfied with my mechanic as now he rearly touches the bike and all the things is done by the shaghair(students) of the mechanic and they do not do the work properly so I m thinking to take the bike to Ravi service center for tuning plz recommand me best service center in isb or in rwp bike is driven 9500km and carb never opened but now it is started some problems like it stalls when u engage first gear without giving race so I think it needs carb service what is your opinion guys. @vickytulla

  12. #111
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsilmirza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    NASHA ALLAH its a nice Bike Stay Safe Ride bro

  13. #112
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    bro i m in lahore , cant tell abt ISB but I heard there are good mechanics on murree road
    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Sorry OP for going off topic but need help can anyone recommend me best Ravi service center for tuning of my bike as I m not satisfied with my mechanic as now he rearly touches the bike and all the things is done by the shaghair(students) of the mechanic and they do not do the work properly so I m thinking to take the bike to Ravi service center for tuning plz recommand me best service center in isb or in rwp bike is driven 9500km and carb never opened but now it is started some problems like it stalls when u engage first gear without giving race so I think it needs carb service what is your opinion guys. @vickytulla

  14. #113
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taha66 View Post
    bro i m in lahore , cant tell abt ISB but I heard there are good mechanics on murree road
    O my bad I didn't saw your location as I m using the mobile app butvany member from isb or rwp plz tell me

  15. #114
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmed_Sherazi2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Abottabad
    Age
    24
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Really nice bike, a wise choice indeed

  16. #115
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed_Sherazi2003 View Post
    Really nice bike, a wise choice indeed
    Thank you bro

  17. #116
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a joyous moment for a biker

    Bought Ravi Piaggio 2014 -1545651

  18. #117
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    ^ yes but only for Deluxe & Storm owner baaqi toh tanki hilaaki check karte hai

    waise its really blessing these days we should know this happiness is just temporary
    soon they will raise prices they can't give patrol at this as alot of money is collected
    only from patrol they can't reduce their corruption but can increase prices easily

  19. #118
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhatti007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    ^ yes but only for Deluxe & Storm owner baaqi toh tanki hilaaki check karti hai

    waise its really blessing these days we should know this happiness is just temporary
    soon they will raise prices they can't give patrol at this as alot of money is collected
    only from patrol they can't reduce their corruption but can increase prices easily
    Cd 100 or junoon b
    speed + vibration= cg125

  20. #119
    PakWheeler Follow
    Reventon28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar ye FLAME wala Exhaust RP pe lag jaega kya?? Is ke koi side effects, r kahan se mil jaega .. ??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. #120
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhatti007 View Post
    Cd 100 or junoon b
    yeah but in its new model names pridor atlas removed fuel gauge
    so its no more with fuel gauge yes older CD100 owner can enjoy
    that feeling


+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •