5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Help - Need To Modify RP2012, suggestions Required from Experts

Asslam O Alaikum Fellow PakWheelers, now the Story is that i have a RP '12 , and after 4 years of misusing the bike , the bike is in awful condition, both Cosmetically and Engine wise too ,
    Now technically i want to restore it back to its glory days , but in doing so i want it to modify a bit so that i can enjoy a powerful ride , But i dont have any previous information regarding this Modifying thingy , and neither the costs of Upgrades , nor a good mechanic in RWP/ISD .
    so the list of repairs/modifications are :

1. Engine ofcourse , i-e a bigger cylinder to increase CC, alterations of head .Clutch plates .
    2. Electrical works , wires need to be re-taped , and should be done in a clean manner, indicators etc etc
    3. meter is broke but the dials work, case needs to be replaced and that white thingy in which the dials are fixed .
    4. new head light
    5. new battery self start is fine though
    6. front fender is broken
    7. rear tail of the bike , it has three parts one middle and two on either side, a little part from left one is broken , i don't have its piece , what could be done .?? whats the price of new part ?
    8. rear shocks , they seem to be a bit hard , i have seen Shocks of SIE , they cost about 3.5k i guess, are they fine, ?? or the original can be repaired (they can be skipped too)
    9. Moxi handle, or the original one will be fine too
    10. Seat need to be re-filled/repaired.
    11. one dent on the Tank
    12. a bit of detailing . Brake shoes both rear and front ,and little things here and there ..
    13. and a muffler , i have a friend who can arrange one in 3k with a very decent and bassy sound

now coming to the budget , i was thinking to spend 10-15k on it , can it be done in that ??
    and will the bike be fine after doing modifications to the engine .i want to ride it a year or so ,
    from where i can get the parts, and the person who's reliable and knows what sorcery is this ..
    any help on this will be highly appreciated , because whenever i drive the bike it frustrates me , and even a 70 cc bike can cross me easily , its not about the speed actually but the bike should do justice to its looks at least
    now the pics
    HELPNeed To Modify RP2012 suggestions Required from Experts -1656583HELPNeed To Modify RP2012 suggestions Required from Experts -1656584HELPNeed To Modify RP2012 suggestions Required from Experts -1656585HELPNeed To Modify RP2012 suggestions Required from Experts -1656587

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

considering your budget, u should't think about new stuff try repairing the ones that can be repaired.
    2nd first try to find all the parts that needs to be bought specially the body parts as they are hard to find.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Engine ofcourse , i-e a bigger cylinder to increase CC, alterations of head .Clutch plates .
    considering ur budget don't try bigger bore, just clutch plates and ring piston is enough.
    Electrical works , wires need to be re-taped , and should be done in a clean manner, indicators etc etc
    any good electrician can do it.
    meter is broke but the dials work, case needs to be replaced and that white thingy in which the dials are fixed .
    you either have to buy new one or you can try to find used deluxe or piaggio meter
    new head light
    cd100, gs150 and piaggio have same light, try cd100 it is cheap
    new battery self start is fine though
    easily available
    front fender is broken
    show it to some denter he might be able to fix it otherwise try MashaAllah autos
    rear tail of the bike , it has three parts one middle and two on either side, a little part from left one is broken , i don't have its piece , what could be done .?? whats the price of new part ?

show it to some denter he might be able to fix it otherwise try MashaAllah autos
    rear shocks , they seem to be a bit hard , i have seen Shocks of SIE , they cost about 3.5k i guess, are they fine, ?? or the original can be repaired (they can be skipped too)
    Sie original are selling above 5k the copy ones are available for 2800 in lahore try skipping them and go for repair
    Moxi handle, or the original one will be fine too
    moxi handle u will love it
    Seat need to be re-filled/repaired.
    easy job
    one dent on the Tank
    depends on the location otherwise no big issue.
    a bit of detailing . Brake shoes both rear and front ,and little things here and there ..
    detailing is most important after all the work get it detailed from some proper guy.
    and a muffler , i have a friend who can arrange one in 3k with a very decent and bassy sound

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List