Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Road Prince Wego 150 CC - An honest review

Buy the Product not the Brand

I have recently got fond of biking, when, I sold my car and I had to wait for next one. My obvious was YAMAHA YBR 125. I ran this bike almost for three month, spent good amount over tyre change, handle mirror etc. Then, when my car came, now bike riding became an extra rather than a necessity. So, I rather wanted a bike with good grip more horse powers and which I can use for daily usage Plus, YBR was a bit heightier bike for a man like me having a height of 5.5?.

I searched for sports heavy bikes but they cannot be used as daily, plus their price started from 250,000 plus. I also saw GS150, but it has only 150 CC engine no other benefits such as no rims, etc. just a plan bike. Then I look into Road Prince Wego 150. The only downside was ?China? made, but I passed it away then bought it.

First the problems, Road Prince has needs to improve its after production checking controls, Further, it has three headlights, but YBR head lights are much better.

I have run this bike around 100 Km in two days, believe it, and following is based on that experience.,
    this bike starts to impress you when you see it. It has strong impression rather toyous looking of YBR or dull looking of CG125 or GS 150.

The maker has put every thing in Wego, even a portion under Seat to place extra thing and a parking light facility,

The switch is both electric and kick and it very fluent here YBR wins, since, Wego produces a bit soundy like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

The sound of maufflar when comparing with that of other bikes? stocks, Wego wins with big margins, specially when you start in your close porch and when it accelerates beyone 8K, its lke dzzzzzzzzzzzz,
    When you ride on this bike, it starts feeling that a Real Big Thing is under you. It accelerates and other bikers say WOW and you think mmmmmm ?Paisay Wasool?. YBR at 80 starts tumble (now YBR fellow starts cursing me, but it was experience), while this remains rock solid at 100KM/H thanks to its huge tyers front 90/90 and back 110/90. Its acceleration is great at stock plug it can defeat easily even CG 125, that?s a challenge. To me, it can easily go from 0 to 100 Km/H in 13 second or less.
    It has each and every thing and one does not need to spend a penny extra to modify, RP has put each and everything in it, eve, under its seat you have a big tool box.

The main question still remains the durability

Features that Do not possess by any other bike By Summing it up
    • Parking Light
    • Extra Mudguard
    • Under Seat Store box
    • Huge Tyres
    • Solid Looks

Should people buy it. for every day biker, the only competitor is GS 150 but its only a plain bike imagine the cost of following:
    ? Alloy rims,
    ? Disk breaks,
    ? Hydraulic shocks,
    ? Beautiful Muffler
    ? Huge tyres,
    ? sporty shape with strong looks,
    ? extra mud guard,
    ? digigtal meter,
    ? Flexi indicators,
    ? Sporty back looking
    ? And off course labor of above

Pros
    Every thing, Biking, Riding, Grip, Looks,

Cons,
    Poor quality controls after production - To avoid this, one must check each and every thing before getting it from Showroom
    Price
    Head lights need improvements

PICS

Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663904Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663905Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663906Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663907Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663908Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663910Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663911Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663912Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663914Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1663915

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Road Prince Wego 150 CC - An honest review - eceNb9u

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the pics are not visible if they are pics (after the video)
    Al-Khalid,(6TD2, 1200 hp): In line horizontally opposed, 6 cylinders 12 pistons, 2 stroke liquid cooled multi-fuel engine with turbo super charger and indirect fuel injection

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

om trying again - uploaded on google photos now switching upload server

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This bike is sold with so many different names around the world. In my opinion it was failure in the international market so now local companies are just importing these bikes and putting their name on it.

First Ravi Piaggio was supposed to launch this bike in Pakistan but I think it never happened. See the following post

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/gen...obisson-byq150

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hammad_hummy View Post
    This bike is sold with so many different names around the world. In my opinion it was failure in the international market so now local companies are just importing these bikes and putting their name on it.

First Ravi Piaggio was supposed to launch this bike in Pakistan but I think it never happened. See the following post

Well first we have to define what is meant by failure. Derbi was launched with a price tag of Rs. 300K, so peoples were comparing with other motocylces like suzuki and CGs etc etc. So it was failuer. Is inazuma a failuer in pakistan or not

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gesherbrum View Post
    Well first we have to define what is meant by failure. Derbi was launched with a price tag of Rs. 300K, so peoples were comparing with other motocylces like suzuki and CGs etc etc. So it was failuer. Is inazuma a failuer in pakistan or not
    Bro Bro Bro... chill

aisi bato ko feel karna chor den sab shant ho jay gy.

wo kya song hay "kuch to log kahy gy... logo ka kam hay kehna..."

kisi ke kehny se bike pass/fail nahi ho jani. hum ne chez le apny liy aur ap ne to itna cute title dia topic ko.
    "Buy Product not Brand"

FB pe 1 naik bandy ne to ye bhi kaha ke Inazuma bhi fail hay. lol

Keeway and Benelli bhi Chinese copy ani hay bcz Pakistan opens/opening way of business with China.

Lehaza A+ copies will be on roads soooooon.

Ab kon jany kya china hay kya italy.

Wego aur Benelli dono ki tanki aur specs mei Italy likha hay but kehny waly kehty hay Wego is Chinese. lol
    ab kon samjay...

chado pa ji enjoy karo bas

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Masha Allah Amazing bike
    Knowledge is power guard it well !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro either you will not get an answer that what is meant by failure? or incase you get you might not want to live in this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by gesherbrum View Post
    @f4fraz is spot on. Log abb bhi GS ko Sprinter ko fail kehtay hein.. abb khud anadaza laga lein k Wego ko kahan sa mil sakata hai Kamyab model ka medal. Kuch cheezen iss mulk mein shaid kabhi na badlein...

Quote Originally Posted by f4fraz View Post
    Bro Bro Bro... chill

aisi bato ko feel karna chor den sab shant ho jay gy.

wo kya song hay "kuch to log kahy gy... logo ka kam hay kehna..."

kisi ke kehny se bike pass/fail nahi ho jani. hum ne chez le apny liy aur ap ne to itna cute title dia topic ko.
    "Buy Product not Brand"

FB pe 1 naik bandy ne to ye bhi kaha ke Inazuma bhi fail hay. lol

Keeway and Benelli bhi Chinese copy ani hay bcz Pakistan opens/opening way of business with China.

Lehaza A+ copies will be on roads soooooon.

Ab kon jany kya china hay kya italy.

Wego aur Benelli dono ki tanki aur specs mei Italy likha hay but kehny waly kehty hay Wego is Chinese. lol
    ab kon samjay...

chado pa ji enjoy karo bas
    Bara CG-125 bana phirta hai jou Sprinter say derta hai ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post
    Bro either you will not get an answer that what is meant by failure? or incase you get you might not want to live in this planet.
    Ok you continue living with that dilemma, good enough so move on

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulrehmanrauf View Post

@f4fraz is spot on. Log abb bhi GS ko Sprinter ko fail kehtay hein.. abb khud anadaza laga lein k Wego ko kahan sa mil sakata hai Kamyab model ka medal. Kuch cheezen iss mulk mein shaid kabhi na badlein...
    Right said.
    mera to 1 hi fanda hay

suno sab ke marzi karo apni aur phir sabit kadam raho.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lollllll... kuch jal raha hai

Quote Originally Posted by hammad_hummy View Post

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello Friend ,

which stock tyre wego comes ? Name the tyre manufactur company .

where to buy wego rear tyre in pakistan ?
    AHL GO TO HELL .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For GOD sake both of you Wego Owners..
    I Guess itni Bike hay nahin jitna Aap 2no ne "Hawwaa" banaya hua hay.
    Man you named this thread as "Honest Review" and start se he YBR ki, Specially Us k Sound ki Buraiyan kr rahe ho.
    But After watching both videos you have Uploaded, Very Much Disappointed.
    isko sound bolte hen???????? ye ek 150cc bike ka sound hay?
    Yamaha jo Exhaust de rahi hay YBR k liye, as an ad-on, not stock one, Kbhi suna b hay uska sound?

2nd thing that is annoying me (and i hope other senior PakWheelers) is this, k koi b 2sra banda agr ap 2no ko honest comment deta hay to aap log mind kr jaate ho. Just read your own comments.
    Bhai Mere Jb Jaib Bardi kr k Bardi Bike purchase kren, aur Barday Barday BOL bolen to phir Dil bhi Barda krna chahiye.
    You are really Obsessed with this bike (even Aap k review k Cons read kr k b Lagta hay Aap pros e bta rahe ho) :-D

In the end, dekho bhai, I really Appreciate You took a Bold Step, and Purchased a Chinese/Italian Bike. I owns YBR125-G and Mene b recently United Deluxe Purchase kia hay, bohat kuch suna Logon se, Un logon se Jo bs Honda Honda krte rehte hen, Typical Pakiz, and I do Love my New Bike, Mene bhi review dia at PakWheels, but wo nahin bola jo prove na kr skun baad main.
    I always say, New Companies Try krni Chahiyen tb he to New Standards aayen ge in Our Country.

ALLAH aap 2no ko apki Bikes Mubarak kre but yar plz don't Let your Obsession ruin the Values of an Honest Review.

(P.S. meri Lardaii ki intention nahin, dil pe na lena, dimagh pe lena plz.)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by the.hb13 View Post
    Man you named this thread as "Honest Review" and start se he YBR ki, Specially Us k Sound ki Buraiyan kr rahe ho.
    Yamaha jo Exhaust de rahi hay YBR k liye, as an ad-on, not stock one, Kbhi suna b hay uska sound?

2nd thing that is annoying me (and i hope other senior PakWheelers) is this, k koi b 2sra banda agr ap 2no ko honest comment deta hay to aap log mind kr jaate ho. Just read your own comments.
    Bhai Mere Jb Jaib Bardi kr k Bardi Bike purchase kren, aur Barday Barday BOL bolen to phir Dil bhi Barda krna chahiye.
    You are really Obsessed with this bike (even Aap k review k Cons read kr k b Lagta hay Aap pros e bta rahe ho) :-D

In the end, dekho bhai, I really Appreciate You took a Bold Step, and Purchased a Chinese/Italian Bike. I owns YBR125-G and Mene b recently United Deluxe Purchase kia hay, bohat kuch suna Logon se, Un logon se Jo bs Honda Honda krte rehte hen, Typical Pakiz, and I do Love my New Bike, Mene bhi review dia at PakWheels, but wo nahin bola jo prove na kr skun baad main.
    I always say, New Companies Try krni Chahiyen tb he to New Standards aayen ge in Our Country.

ALLAH aap 2no ko apki Bikes Mubarak kre but yar plz don't Let your Obsession ruin the Values of an Honest Review.

brother kindly do mention
    Where can I get that add-on exhaust for ybr provided by yamaha??
    Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by the.hb13 View Post

bhye maza hi a gya read kar ke. hans hans ke bura hal kar dia bhai ap ne.

yar agar ap meri bat kar rhy ho to ap ko award milna chahiy. tamgha-e-barhao-charhao.

me ap ko 2-3 baty hi kaho ga.

1- me ne jab bhi bola new coming bikes ke haq mei bola including ybr ybr-g. i always fight with the ppl who try to press these good bikes. so meri bato mei ap ko pata nahi kaha ybr ki burai nazar ai. me batata hon ap ko kaha nazar ai, bcz u own a ybr-g so u think hum dono ne shayad mahaz utha lia tipical logo ke tarha. aisa bilkul nahi hay bro. let me repeat my every where comments in short.
    ybr is a good bike. it has its own class. don't compare any bike with other, just respect ur bike will get respect. zara thandy dil se sochen ybr ke liy kitny topic bany 100 pages tak gy, kya mene or kisi wegoian ne waha ja ke ye kaha ke ybr ke taref kio kar rahy ho?

2- jaha tak ap ko lagta hay hum ne ye topic wego ke tarefy karny ke liy banaya hay to ap ko phir wohi tamgha milna chahiy bcz ap ko 1 achy reader banny ke zarorat hay. aur wo jo ap hudi keh rhy ho ke pros kam aur cons ziada lag rhy hain to hum un-biased hain to cons bata rhy hain na. cons kis product mei nye hoty. cons batay gy to hi product polish ho gi na. ab ap chahty ho ybr ke cons na batay jay? wo polish na ho? well nahi bataty. mera kehna bas ye hota hay ke ybr ko custom kerny ke chakar mei zaya na karen riders. uska meter uter dety hain, ajeb ajeb muffler, stickers etc. us ki beauty default mei achi lagti hay.

3- ap dono se ap ka pata nahi kya matlab hay. i guess ap ko personal anger hay. warna to pakwheels aur facebook wego riders se bhara para hay aur kuch to dhol baja ke ybr ke burai karty hain aur me mana karny pe laga rehta hon. bcz i know respect deny se milti hay. aur ap ko 1 important information bata don, jo log ybr ko bura keh rhy hain na wo ybr own kar chuky hain. wo kehty hain na "apny hi giraty hain nasheman pe bijliya". ap ke apny log hi buraiya kar rhy hain aur ap hum pe gusa nikal rhy hain.

ap ko lagta ho ga ke ap ki post read kar ke bohat gusy wali post ay gi larai start ho gi maza ay ga hena? aisa kuch bhi nye hay na hony wala hay. hum peaceful log hain aur bikes ke respect karty hain.

ap ko sara gusa just ybr ke bary me kuch kehny se aya. 1 advise hay bro achi lagy to rakhna warna ap ki marzi.

"jab koi chez rakho to us ke bary mei acha bura sunany ka hosla rakho"

dil aur demag pe leny wali baty ap ko mubarak hon. mujy apni bike ka achy se pata hay aur me usy us ki achai aur burai ke sath accept karta hon. pardy dalny ke liy lafzo ka use nye karta.
    HUM TO RIDERS HAIN ENGINE( MACHINE ) SE SUNTAY, SOCHTY AUR MEHSOS KARTY HAIN

apna bohat khayal rakhiye ga.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I drove it n made its video review as well liked it

Sent from my Nokia_XL using PW Forums mobile app
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post

plz share video

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok ok i found the link and found that i already viewed this video yesterday.

very well review.

aur bhai jan ap ko pata hay Bilal bhai ke front mirror dekh ke mery 1 friend ne wego ko same aisy mirror customize kiy. let me show his bike pics.
    Here is Badar Prince bike.

Road Prince Wego 150 CC  An honest review -1698446

bhye zahir hay jo ride kary ga review to de ga aur review deny se koi rok nye sakta. ab reviews dekh ke log jalny lag jaty hain to hum kya karen. mene truck ke pechy likha parha hay "sarrya na kar dua karya kar".
    asal masla pata kya hay ye kal ke bachy hain 95 98 ke born. inko filmo aur dialog se fursat ho to kisi ke respect karna sikhen. inko pata hi nahi hota ke kis age se kesy bat karty hain. lekin hamara kam hay bary hony ke naty inko maaf karna.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes exactly just ride your ride and enjoy it

legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes exactly just ride your ride and enjoy it

Let me tell u bro i like the way u demonstrate. awesome voice and confidence.
    All videos are good. Keep it up bring other demos like united trail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List