Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 110 of 110
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Buraq Automobiles Launching Pure Italian bikes Benelli and Keeway in Pakistan in Apri

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lazyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Buraq Automobiles Launching Pure Italian bikes Benelli and Keeway in Pakistan in Apri

    Just find out via facebook that Buraq automobile plan to launch 2 italian bikes in pakistan this year. Please comment with any latest news and information in this thread. PS both bikes look beauty. Will be huge step in pakistan bikes industry
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Never Stop Exploring <3

  2. #101
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbdanish911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chakwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    When is this bike going to be launched. I am planning to buy a bike soon. When this bike will be available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speed Thrills But Kills..........

  3. #102
    PakWheeler Follow
    goonerific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbdanish911 View Post
    When is this bike going to be launched. I am planning to buy a bike soon. When this bike will be available.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's already available in Lahore and has been launched in Karachi as well. Check out the benelli pakistan Facebook page for updates and details bro.

  4. #103
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbdanish911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chakwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonerific View Post
    It's already available in Lahore and has been launched in Karachi as well. Check out the benelli pakistan Facebook page for updates and details bro.
    Ok thanks for info sir


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speed Thrills But Kills..........

  5. #104
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbdanish911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chakwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonerific View Post
    It's already available in Lahore and has been launched in Karachi as well. Check out the benelli pakistan Facebook page for updates and details bro.
    Brother, i have checked those pages as you suggested and it appears as these shops are only for display of the bike. They are not selling it, its only available on booking i think.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speed Thrills But Kills..........

  6. #105
    PakWheeler Follow
    goonerific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbdanish911 View Post
    Brother, i have checked those pages as you suggested and it appears as these shops are only for display of the bike. They are not selling it, its only available on booking i think.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, but I read recently that upon booking of the keeway bike you get delivery within the same month and that by December I believe they will start selling the bikes outright. Which bike are you planning on getting ? Benelli or keeway? Do post a review here if you get it. I am thinking about getting one too

  7. #106
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbdanish911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chakwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonerific View Post
    Yes, but I read recently that upon booking of the keeway bike you get delivery within the same month and that by December I believe they will start selling the bikes outright. Which bike are you planning on getting ? Benelli or keeway? Do post a review here if you get it. I am thinking about getting one too
    Okkkk thats a good news indeed.
    Bro i am planning to buy keeway rks-150 and IA i will post the review once i get my hands on one these.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speed Thrills But Kills..........

  8. #107
    PakWheeler Follow
    goonerific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbdanish911 View Post
    Okkkk thats a good news indeed.
    Bro i am planning to buy keeway rks-150 and IA i will post the review once i get my hands on one these.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sounds good bro. Visit their showroom if you can, they will have the exact details though. I'm still waiting for one to open up in rwp/isb. I don't think any other bike is being launched anytime soon though I heard once that yamaha was considering a 150 cc bike but that appears to be a false rumour.

  9. #108
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbdanish911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chakwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonerific View Post
    That sounds good bro. Visit their showroom if you can, they will have the exact details though. I'm still waiting for one to open up in rwp/isb. I don't think any other bike is being launched anytime soon though I heard once that yamaha was considering a 150 cc bike but that appears to be a false rumour.

    Yup surely i will try and i think they are just rumours.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speed Thrills But Kills..........

  10. #109
    PakWheeler Follow
    goonerific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbdanish911 View Post
    Yup surely i will try and i think they are just rumours.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So i visited car craft in bahria town phase. 7 and the benelli bike will be available at the showroom by next weekend and Keeway by December.

  11. #110
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbdanish911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chakwal
    Age
    23
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonerific View Post
    So i visited car craft in bahria town phase. 7 and the benelli bike will be available at the showroom by next weekend and Keeway by December.
    Well its time to wait then


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Speed Thrills But Kills..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •