Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New Bike United Us 125 Racer 2016

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    faizan_jani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default New Bike United Us 125 Racer 2016

    New Bike United Us 125 Racer 2016
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    AHL GO TO HELL .

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,283
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    175 de capy hahaha bhai ko koe btaya ke175 hai konsi
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    deltree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marki View Post
    i bought the bike two day ago face two problem the finishing of bike was not right i went from dealer to my home and 4 nuts went open.and when the a friend sat with me the tyre finder was touching buyer and there was lot of noise coming from front section there are minor issues but yesterday i went to dealer for paper work went back and park my bike i was in room and a boy came to inform me that there is smoking coming out of bike and i went and saw the battery was smoking hot and the wire was on fire .i was reaching the oil tank i have to work fast to remove battery now wire is burnt. i am not satisfied with the bike now .i mean it should not happen with new bike i had a deluxe and i need face any kind of issue like that
    Circus mein joker k chalanay k liyay jo bike banayigayi hai ussay daily driver banaogay tou bhai aisa hee sabak paao ***!

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    marki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Muzaffarabad
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    yr atna bi bura bike nae ha just finish achi ane ki ha tora or kam krna ki zarorrat ha

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,283
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deltree View Post
    Circus mein joker k chalanay k liyay jo bike banayigayi hai ussay daily driver banaogay tou bhai aisa hee sabak paao ***!
    Brother trail comes in market after almost 20 years so we better ignore these flaws and appreciate United to bring something new in market and hope that the next one will be much then this......and the race to become better goes ON
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    deltree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan1991 View Post
    Brother trail comes in market after almost 20 years so we better ignore these flaws and appreciate United to bring something new in market and hope that the next one will be much then this......and the race to become better goes ON
    20 saal k baad bhi agar copy kartay koi 20 saal purana model tou woh bhi acceptable tha. They have now made a bike that is not from that era and neither from this era.

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,283
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deltree View Post
    20 saal k baad bhi agar copy kartay koi 20 saal purana model tou woh bhi acceptable tha. They have now made a bike that is not from that era and neither from this era.
    But it's somehow somewhat better then customer made 70 trail
    As I always said it's something new we should hope next one will be better if we just fails this bike then don't even think that next model will be coming.
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,508
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Actually we pakistanis require extra doze of hajmola to digest anything besides cd70 and cg125

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,283
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    Actually we pakistanis require extra doze of hajmola to digest anything besides cd70 and cg125
    Agreed and that's why other companies are not interested to bring Trails in market
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    the.hb13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Daska
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Hi Everyone,
    Yesterday i drove this bike by myself.
    A friend of mine just bought it. And believe me, that is one ride you don't wanna miss.
    I'm gonna purchase this bike very soon.
    >>Bhai Log Please, Un logon k comments pe mat jao, jinhon ne ye bike ko real main Hath laga k bhi nahin dekha aur iss form Main Aise comments maar rahe hen jese un k Chachu ne bnai hay ye bike. How can you tell your "Personal Opinion" if you havn't tested this Bike. Mene chalaai hay, so i say, it is recommended for you Guys ;-)

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    please share some pictures of your riding trail with you riding it hamza we want to see it or else we will think you are a fake marketing guy who is posting same post in every next United bike thread...



    Quote Originally Posted by hamza.bukhari007 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Yesterday i drove this bike by myself.
    A friend of mine just bought it. And believe me, that is one ride you don't wanna miss.
    I'm gonna purchase this bike very soon.
    >>Bhai Log Please, Un logon k comments pe mat jao, jinhon ne ye bike ko real main Hath laga k bhi nahin dekha aur iss form Main Aise comments maar rahe hen jese un k Chachu ne bnai hay ye bike. How can you tell your "Personal Opinion" if you havn't tested this Bike. Mene chalaai hay, so i say, it is recommended for you Guys ;-)
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,283
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    please share some pictures of your riding trail with you riding it hamza we want to see it or else we will think you are a fake marketing guy who is posting same post in every next United bike thread...
    He's a small kid....whom had seen this kind of candy first time
    And recommending that candy without eating it
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    the.hb13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Daska
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassan1991 View Post
    he's a small kid....whom had seen this kind of candy first time
    and recommending that candy without eating it
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    please share some pictures of your riding trail with you riding it hamza we want to see it or else we will think you are a fake marketing guy who is posting same post in every next united bike thread...
    please forgive my ignorance dear senior members. I DIDN'T PAID ATTENTION THAT I AM POSTING IN TRAIL EDITION THREAD.
    Actually i was talking about deluxe addition (which i have bought yesterday, in black color).
    Again, i beg your pardon for not knowing the rules of forum.
    Moderator, plz delete my above comment from this thread.
    I'll post my own pics in a new thread, today, insha allah.

    And for the record,
    i didn't saw this candy first time,
    i am a proud owner of yamaha ybr125-g and united 125 deluxe, my younger bro owns honda cg125.
    so plz DO NOT consider me just a random kid from down town ;-)

    and i am also not a marketing person :-p

    chillz, welcome new users, explain forum rules, avoid insulting comments, dear senior pak wheelers.

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,424
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You have not been insulted nor any body is against you but posting same comments at multiple threads is "Spamming" and most marketting guys have this bahoavior and you were warned at that time no infractions were given becuase we wanted to hear from you.


    Happy Pakwheeling.



    Quote Originally Posted by the.hb13 View Post
    please forgive my ignorance dear senior members. I DIDN'T PAID ATTENTION THAT I AM POSTING IN TRAIL EDITION THREAD.
    Actually i was talking about deluxe addition (which i have bought yesterday, in black color).
    Again, i beg your pardon for not knowing the rules of forum.
    Moderator, plz delete my above comment from this thread.
    I'll post my own pics in a new thread, today, insha allah.

    And for the record,
    i didn't saw this candy first time,
    i am a proud owner of yamaha ybr125-g and united 125 deluxe, my younger bro owns honda cg125.
    so plz DO NOT consider me just a random kid from down town ;-)

    and i am also not a marketing person :-p

    chillz, welcome new users, explain forum rules, avoid insulting comments, dear senior pak wheelers.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,283
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the.hb13 View Post
    please forgive my ignorance dear senior members. I DIDN'T PAID ATTENTION THAT I AM POSTING IN TRAIL EDITION THREAD.
    Actually i was talking about deluxe addition (which i have bought yesterday, in black color).
    Again, i beg your pardon for not knowing the rules of forum.
    Moderator, plz delete my above comment from this thread.
    I'll post my own pics in a new thread, today, insha allah.

    And for the record,
    i didn't saw this candy first time,
    i am a proud owner of yamaha ybr125-g and united 125 deluxe, my younger bro owns honda cg125.
    so plz DO NOT consider me just a random kid from down town ;-)

    and i am also not a marketing person :-p

    chillz, welcome new users, explain forum rules, avoid insulting comments, dear senior pak wheelers.
    Actually you posted same comments one every thread that's the sign of marketing person.
    I thought your talking about united Trail because of which I said "different kind of candy "
    Well apologies for my words
    And also share your review....
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •