Me and My Friend bought United 125 Deluxe just a week ago. We have driven and tested both of our bikes on city roads and long routes. And i think now it's time to share all the Goods and Bads (Pros & Cons) of this bike that We have found so far..
But first, let me tell you some basic info that most of the people are searching on the internet about this bike. And it is important to know before purchasing this bike.
Price of this Bike is Rs./ 95,000 on Cash.
Two Colors are available, Red and Black.
Bike comes with standard accessories i.e.
Manual, Side Mirrors and Battery.
Some Basic Bike Features:
1. 125cc Engine.
2. 5 Gears (All downwards).
3. Front Disk Brake.
4. Analog Speedo Meter with Separate Gear Indicator.
After My experience i've found following good things and bad things;
The Good Things (Pros):
1. It has a powerful 125cc engine thst's why it also has very good pick.
2. The seat is very comfortable.
3. The sound is great, exhaust / muffler sounds like Yamaha-YBR.
4. Built in Luggage Lock at Rear End.
5. And obviously, not to mention, it got looks ;-)
The Bad Things (Cons):
1. Despite it's Beautiful looks i must say that finishing is not perfect. The main problem i've faced is this, most of the screws were loose, I have lost 2 of them on the road while driving. (new bike road pe he khul jaye to kya kre ga Sheeda? :-p )
2. Bike's Chain is making constant noise. Lower chain cover is touching the chain on both bikes. #CompanyFault
3. High Fuel consumption is also a Big draw back. It Only gives an average of 18 to 20 KM per Liter.
4. Last but not the Least, the biggest issue is, Dumb Mechanics. Due to New release and Limited sale of this Model, the Staff of United Service Centers even don't know the full features of this bike. (Mere city wale ko to bike start krna bhi nahin aata tha). But it's obvious guys, when people will trust united (like me) and will purchase this bike to jitna kaam zyada aaye ga in Local Mechanics k pass inka experience bhi hojaye ga experiments kr kr k Humari Bikes pe ;-)
If I missed something you can ask me in comments. I'm also posting some closeup pics of this beauty ;-)
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad