Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1202
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike

    Assalaam-O-Alaikum Every Body


    HKF Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd have launchedd Ravi Piaggio Storm 125cc Motorcycle, this is first Euro II compliant bike in pakistan.


    Pakistani bikers will love to ride this beautifull bike, it delivers the performance and riding pleasure at the same time.


    check it out


    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559060



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559061



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559062



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559063



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559064



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559065



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559066



    Thumbnails for a a clear view for some!!!


    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559067



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559068



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559069



    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -559070



    Closed on Posters Request -- MOD
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  2. #1021
    PKB
    PKB is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    PKB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vienna
    Age
    26
    Posts
    199
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default


    @mamehmood! I am in KHI, and really liked this bike, so I went on Sat to Akbar Market to check for it, unfortunately it was not to be seen, let me know if this bike 125 is available in KHI and for how much it would be......regards...supernt

    [/blockquote]


    SHAME ON RAVI...........................ACTUALLY COTTEGE INDUSTRY ACTS LIKE THIS.


    BTW KARACHI IS BIGEST CITY OF PAKISTAN AND TOP TEN LARGEST CITY IN THE WORLD.


    IF U LAUNCH AN ITEM IN PAKISTAN AND DONT SHOW A SINGLE UNIT IN KARACHI............ITS ACTUALLY SHOWS THE CAPABILITY AND WORTH OF RAVI COTTEGE INDUSTRY.


    ITS REDICLUS THERES ISNT ANY BIKE IN KHI.


    BEE COOL ITS POSITIVE CRITICS NOT LIKE@MAMEHMOOD (SKM NAY RAVI KI LIGHT LAGAI HOI HAY)




    [/quote]





    kyun aap uski rozi roti k pichay par gaye ho
    Fear is no Policy - Surrender is no Option

  3. #1022
    PakWheeler Follow
    abidoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ravi-Piaggio Storm - Deluxe Edition


    Proposed Specifications:


    All features in existing bike plus the following:

    1. Star shaped aluminum alloy wheels/li
    2. Improved Headlamp styling please look here/li
    3. Tubeless tyres/li
    4. front + rear disk brakes/li
    5. temperature gauge/li
    6. 250 cc, two piston, engine with EFI and dual exhaust (one muffler on each side)/li
    7. Improved spaceous roomy chain cover/li


    Estimated Price Rs 1 - 1.25 lacs


    Please feel free to add your suggestions. I want to discuss if making such a bike is feasible for a company like HKF Engineering. How many people in Pakistan would buy such a bike?


    The only reason why I am even bringing this up is because in India they make bikes like this and I want to understand why we are so far behind?


    I take my storm-125 out every day and drive 50km. There has never been a single day when people have not stopped me to ask about it. I think people are interested. They are ready for a change. They are tired of seeing the CD-70 and the CG-125. In 10 years a company like Honda has hardly made a change to the over design and quality of the bike.


    Whats stopping companies from innovating?
    PakWheels Zealot

  4. #1023
    PakWheeler Follow
    abidoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I want to put alloy wheels in my ravi piaggio. Can some one guide me if this is a good or a bad idea? I currently do not like the stock rims that ship with the storm 125. This is not the kind of bike you put traditional rims on.


    Also is there any place in Lahore where new alloy wheels are available for such a bike and if they are how much do they cost?
    PakWheels Zealot

  5. #1024
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @RX115




    TUMHARI YEH POST BATATI HEY KI TUM PAGAL HO GAEY HO MERI POST PARNEY KE BAD. JIS KO TUM KAWASAKI KEHTEY HO WO KAWASAKI NAI HEY MIND IT AND FOR GOD SAKE JHOTEY THREAD BABANEY BAND KARO APNA THREAD TO AP SEY CHALTNA NAI HEY AUR RAVI PIAGGIO PAR BARI TANQEED KARTEY HO ANY WAY MEN TUMHARI TARAH NAI KEY APNI WEAKNESS CHUPAON I ADMIT WE ARE WEAK IN KARACHI DUE TO SOME REASONS BUT WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU WILL SEE A BIG CHANGE IN KACHI MARKET.




    YOU ARE WELCOME ANY DAY ANY TIME PLS COME AND VISIT OUR COTTAGE INDUSTRY U WILL SEE HOW WE HAVE ACHEIVED MORE THEN 80% IN HOUSE MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES WITHIN 4 YEARS, WHICH HONDA AND YAMAHA HAVE GAINED IN 50 YEARS............. ALHAMDULLAH....................................... .................................................. ...................... MANY STORM CUSTOMERS AND PAKWHEELS.COM MEMBERS ARE EYE WITNESS.




    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  6. #1025
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ABIDOON


    YOU ARE WELCOME TO THIS THREAD AND RAVI FAMILY.


    ARE U A RAVI PIAGGIO STORM OWNER PLS SEND UR BIKE'S ENGINE / CHASSIS NO AND UR CONTACT NO.
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  7. #1026
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @arsaljani


    Pls contact Mr. Khalid (RSM Sindh Region) Cell# is 0300-8417656
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  8. #1027
    PakWheeler Follow
    seenforu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    298
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @RX115, @all can any one chk SKM 70t the metrial is used is lo quality front head light cover is made of low quality fiber glass non finish one bigh thing is there is no NAME on this part of engine no SKM no KAWASKI no CDI


    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -990276



    @RX115 ap KAWASAKI RETURNS ka topic create kiya hay thek hay but us bike ki parts quality to chk karin


    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 1st Pakistani Euro II bike -990277
    Every moment is an experience. Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy.

  9. #1028
    PakWheeler Follow
    abidoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @mamehmood


    Je Mehmood sahib I am a Ravi Piaggio customer.


    Should I just post everything you have asked for here in the forum?





    --


    Abidoon
    PakWheels Zealot

  10. #1029
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default


    @mamehmood! I am in KHI, and really liked this bike, so I went on Sat to Akbar Market to check for it, unfortunately it was not to be seen, let me know if this bike 125 is available in KHI and for how much it would be......regards...supernt

    [/blockquote]


    SHAME ON RAVI...........................ACTUALLY COTTEGE INDUSTRY ACTS LIKE THIS.


    BTW KARACHI IS BIGEST CITY OF PAKISTAN AND TOP TEN LARGEST CITY IN THE WORLD.


    IF U LAUNCH AN ITEM IN PAKISTAN AND DONT SHOW A SINGLE UNIT IN KARACHI............ITS ACTUALLY SHOWS THE CAPABILITY AND WORTH OF RAVI COTTEGE INDUSTRY.


    ITS REDICLUS THERES ISNT ANY BIKE IN KHI.


    BEE COOL ITS POSITIVE CRITICS NOT LIKE@MAMEHMOOD (SKM NAY RAVI KI LIGHT LAGAI HOI HAY)










    kyun aap uski rozi roti k pichay par gaye ho



    [/quote]


    meray bhai mai ne kya ghalat keh diya haqeeqat hi batai hay na aub net per bike baichain *** to us company ki worth ka andaza aap khud hi laga lo parts unhon nay dosri bikes k laga rakhay hain like rear shocks r taken from deluxe125 frame suzuki kabaki mal china ka koi part market main available nahi log indicators k liae bi net per rajoo kertay hain .bike heat up ho ker current weak ker deti hay or kya kahon.


    aub karachi main jis company ka bike na ho to wo kya company ho gi(khi main pooray pakistan ka half traffic mojod hay)


    rozi roti kay peechay main kiu padon ga rozi denay wali zat to khuda ki hay
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  11. #1030
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mamehmood




    @RX115




    TUMHARI YEH POST BATATI HEY KI TUM PAGAL HO GAEY HO MERI POST PARNEY KE BAD. JIS KO TUM KAWASAKI KEHTEY HO WO KAWASAKI NAI HEY MIND IT AND FOR GOD SAKE JHOTEY THREAD BABANEY BAND KARO APNA THREAD TO AP SEY CHALTNA NAI HEY AUR RAVI PIAGGIO PAR BARI TANQEED KARTEY HO ANY WAY MEN TUMHARI TARAH NAI KEY APNI WEAKNESS CHUPAON I ADMIT WE ARE WEAK IN KARACHI DUE TO SOME REASONS BUT WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU WILL SEE A BIG CHANGE IN KACHI MARKET.




    YOU ARE WELCOME ANY DAY ANY TIME PLS COME AND VISIT OUR COTTAGE INDUSTRY U WILL SEE HOW WE HAVE ACHEIVED MORE THEN 80% IN HOUSE MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES WITHIN 4 YEARS, WHICH HONDA AND YAMAHA HAVE GAINED IN 50 YEARS............. ALHAMDULLAH....................................... .................................................. ...................... MANY STORM CUSTOMERS AND PAKWHEELS.COM MEMBERS ARE EYE WITNESS.








    YAR PAGGAL TO TUM HOGAY THAY JAB SKM LAUNCH HONAY LAGA THA.


    AGER THORI BUHAT SAMAJH HE TO KAWASAKI RETURNS KA THREAD GHOR SE PARHO NOT A SINGLE WORD I USED REGARDING KAWASAKI.


    THRED CREATED BEFORE SKM,S LAUNCH TO IS MAIN KIS BAT KA JHOOT .


    JAHAN TAK MERAY THREAD KI BAT HAY TO IN 4 MONTHS MORE THEN 51000 PEOPLE CLICKED IT JO US KI POPULARTY KA SABOOT HAY.


    RAVI PER TANKEED AEENT KA JAWAB PATHER HAY JIGER TUM NAY PEHLAY POST SE HI SKM PER TANKEED KI THI HALANKAY ABU BIKES LAUNCH BI NAHI HOI.............IS BAT KA ANDAZA LOG KHUD LAGA LAIN K WHO IS RIGHT?


    MAIN JO TANKEED KI HAY THAT IS 100% RIGHT AND ITS POSITIVE ONE IS MAIN JHOOT KYA HAY JAB K TUMHARI TANKEED ANDHI OR LOLI LANGDI HAY(COZ ABI TO BIKE HI MOJOOD NAHI)


    JAB KISI KA OOPER KEECHAD UCHALO *** TO KHUD KESAY MEHFOOZ RAHO *** MIND U
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  12. #1031
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulsattar_civic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Rx115
    Bhai kindly end this fighting on forum coz we are here to disscuss bikes na kay hum aik dosray par jhotay ilzam lagain and if you are talking about storm than im customer of Strom125 and im pretty much satisfy from my bike and even many people change their minds from honda cg to storm so kindly dont blame that product again and again and we know Skm abhi tak lunch nahi hoi so thats why exact tu hum kuch nahi keh saktay but you know kay design is too old like honda and engine is copy of cg125 so thats why people have these kinds of thinking for skm's bike. Coz they want change in their life so hum tu yehi expect karhay thay shayad SKM koi achi bike intorduce karvay *** but all in vain.
    sTiLl No OnE cAn BeAt HoNdA

  13. #1032
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulsattar_civic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @mamehmood
    bro kindly end this fight and leave it if any one make this kind of comments we know your product and we also know you have to work on it but even we are satisfy from HKF.
    sTiLl No OnE cAn BeAt HoNdA

  14. #1033
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdulsattar_civic95

    @Rx115 Bhai kindly end this fighting on forum coz we are here to disscuss bikes na kay hum aik dosray par jhotay ilzam lagain and if you are talking about storm than im customer of Strom125 and im pretty much satisfy from my bike and even many people change their minds from honda cg to storm so kindly dont blame that product again and again and we know Skm abhi tak lunch nahi hoi so thats why exact tu hum kuch nahi keh saktay but you know kay design is too old like honda and engine is copy of cg125 so thats why people have these kinds of thinking for skm's bike. Coz they want change in their life so hum tu yehi expect karhay thay shayad SKM koi achi bike intorduce karvay *** but all in vain.
    main nay bi jo ravi main fault dekhay hai wo bata diae hain jo haqeeqt hay but its not tankeed bray tankeed its for improvment but asif sahib nay jo kuch kaha woh professional jelousy thi(coz bike isnt arrived yet)


    decide it with open eyes.


    tum apni bike se satisfied ho to is ka matlab yeh nahi ka sab is bike ko own kerlain.new desigen honda ka jo hasher hoa wo sab ko pata hay (in my opinion it was better then cg)


    so dear asif sahib ko samjhao apnay kam se kam rakhain aeent phankay *** to pather aay ga thats all.


    from now i will not right a single word on this thread
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  15. #1034
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdulsattar_civic95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    790
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Rx115
    Bro i think so CG125 deluxe sales getting better than CG125 classic anyways i dont want to start a new fight on CG and thanks for close this fight.
    sTiLl No OnE cAn BeAt HoNdA

  16. #1035
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @abdulsattar


    Dear bro you do not worry i am not fighting just telling him to use right words for his thread, agar kisi ko pata nai ke Kawasaki a rahi ya nai to us ko itna chalak bany ki kia zaroorat hey. its my point of view and i will not stop criticizing his wrong information to the people and really its a nagative point for SKM also.


    Yeh thread tanqeed aur tareef se bhara para he dono he company keley bahtar hen all are welcome to discuss any point regarding Ravi Piaggio.
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  17. #1036
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeel060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @abidoon
    bhai i totally agree with u.if bike with the specs you mentioned comes weether the price is 1.50-2.00 lacs i will surly buy this.currently i have gs 150 2005 modle and cg 125 2007 modle.
    DAVIL MAY CRY

  18. #1037
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @abidoon


    @adeel


    u have to wait for this about one year
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

  19. #1038
    PakWheeler Follow
    mehawk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rahimyar khan
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @mamehmood

    if u will launch the bike with above mentioned specs then then i would love to buy it but the design should be good like yamaha r15 in india
    First social network of Pakistan exclusively made to provide a secure way of communication. Join now and invite your friends to www.xplore.pk

  20. #1039
    PakWheeler Follow
    mehawk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rahimyar khan
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @abidoon

    as u wrote:
    "How many people in Pakistan would buy such a bike?"

    village ho ya city, storm ki launch ke bad lagta hai ke people want to move towards something new.

    as u wrote:
    "I want to understand why we are so far behind?"

    because of manufacturers and some peoples with old mentality. jo sochtae hain ke bikes ke parts hain wo steel ke hi achy hain plastic weak hai. ab ap hi btao bike jang larnae ke lye hote hain ya chlane ke lye.

    as u wrote:
    "I want to understand why we are so far behind?"

    hum apni hi wja se pechy hain jese ke nae skm gto ke behoda design log appriciate ker rhy hain ager bike ki sale zaida hoti hai tu humain agly kuch sal bi aisi hi ghatya machines se kam chalana pare ga.

    as u wrote:
    I take my storm-125 out every day and drive 50km. There has never been a single day when people have not stopped me to ask about it. I think people are interested. They are ready for a change. They are tired of seeing the CD-70 and the CG-125. In 10 years a company like Honda has hardly made a change to the over design and quality of the bike.

    merey sath bi aisa hi hota hai kuch log tu poochtae hain ke ye import hai.

    as u wrote:
    "Whats stopping companies from innovating?"

    money. manufacturers humain ye ghatya cheezain zaida price per bech ker bewakoof bna rhy hain and they dont want to loose thier money.

    i hope u would agree me on these points
    First social network of Pakistan exclusively made to provide a secure way of communication. Join now and invite your friends to www.xplore.pk

  21. #1040
    PakWheeler Follow
    mamehmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    702
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mehawk1

    @abidoon as u wrote: "How many people in Pakistan would buy such a bike?" village ho ya city, storm ki launch ke bad lagta hai ke people want to move towards something new. as u wrote: "I want to understand why we are so far behind?" because of manufacturers and some peoples with old mentality. jo sochtae hain ke bikes ke parts hain wo steel ke hi achy hain plastic weak hai. ab ap hi btao bike jang larnae ke lye hote hain ya chlane ke lye. as u wrote: "I want to understand why we are so far behind?" hum apni hi wja se pechy hain jese ke nae skm gto ke behoda design log appriciate ker rhy hain ager bike ki sale zaida hoti hai tu humain agly kuch sal bi aisi hi ghatya machines se kam chalana pare ga. as u wrote: I take my storm-125 out every day and drive 50km. There has never been a single day when people have not stopped me to ask about it. I think people are interested. They are ready for a change. They are tired of seeing the CD-70 and the CG-125. In 10 years a company like Honda has hardly made a change to the over design and quality of the bike. merey sath bi aisa hi hota hai kuch log tu poochtae hain ke ye import hai. as u wrote: "Whats stopping companies from innovating?" money. manufacturers humain ye ghatya cheezain zaida price per bech ker bewakoof bna rhy hain and they dont want to loose thier money. i hope u would agree me on these points

    i wish all pakistan think in this way i really appriciate both of u
    muhammadasifmehmood@yahoo.com
    Cell#: 0300-4007480

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •