3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES

So we set out to actually buy a Toyota Passo and we came across a new type of Mira in town, at first we thought it was just another Mira variation but after searching it online we came to know more about the car. It's an extremely fuel efficient eco car whose sole purpose is delivering the 30 kpl it's website claims. We immediately set out to search for the car and due to our search parameters ( Only a G grade model) and the fact that there were limited number of the car available in the market, locating the car became an arduous task. Finally, alhumdulilah we found a car in what seemed like an offer too real to be true and immediately bought it.

Although there are many fuel saving features in the car, here are the main ones:
    1. Idle stop system ( the car shuts off the engine at stops).
    2. Regenerative braking ( the car charges it's battery while braking so that at stops it uses battery charge to power the ac and sound system while the engine is off).
    3. Increased engine compression from 10.5 to 11.3.

These are regular features of the car:
    1. ABS with EBD and 4 Airbags ( Dual front airbags and two side airbags for driver and front passenger).
    2. Traction control with Vehicle stability control.
    3. Leather wrapped steering wheel.
    4. Automatic climate control.
    5. Smart entry key with the engine start button.
    And the rest are the usual power accessories usually found in standard 660cc JDM cars such as power windows, power side mirrors with retract option etc. Mind you the above stated features are only available in the G grade Mira ES, the ones of the lower trim level are missing these features and the smart entry system is optional on all trims.

Please say Masha Allah.

Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248396Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248406Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248404Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248403Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248402Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248401Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248400Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248399Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248398Our new ride 2012 Daihatsu Mira ES -1248407
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thx alot for info. i am intrested in buying a mira with same features but i dont know how to cheak either this car is mira eis g smart or not ?? plz help me and tell me how to ensure that car is g smart ??? waiting for ur reply

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by naeem841 View Post
    thx alot for info. i am intrested in buying a mira with same features but i dont know how to cheak either this car is mira eis g smart or not ?? plz help me and tell me how to ensure that car is g smart ??? waiting for ur reply
    Check for those features listed. The side mirrors should have indicators, climate control shoild be there and alloy rims and chrome grill. Alloys and grill are present in X memorial as well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My mira e.s in now 50,000 driven I want too chnge its transmission oil how many liters it require and which company oil should I use and I also want too replace its tyres which company and size best too reduce road noise.Please kindly suggest

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought a mira-x 2013/16 last month. could not get better than 15 km/ltr. Please tell what iswro with my car

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

User Tag List