Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Daihatsu Move Warning Point in Triangle

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    booota's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Daihatsu Move Warning Point in Triangle

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454348172.387334.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  61.5 KB
    Guys i just bought this Daihatsu Move and I don't understand these 2 lights on the right in the image.

    I have a button for the below icon which is low distance sensor and it remains always off.

    The other is this warning point in triangle.

    Anyone know about it?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Love is the seventh sense, which destroys all the six senses... :-)

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    booota's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bump


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Love is the seventh sense, which destroys all the six senses... :-)

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    booota's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @zulfiqar


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Love is the seventh sense, which destroys all the six senses... :-)

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    majmovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That below icon for Collision Mitigation Braking System sensor may be switched off, try long pressing that button to activate that feature. Its excellent and working in my Move 2014 model, it assists and applies brakes automatically depending on situations, and my car applied brakes instantly when a car in front stopped on a clear road. Check for the fuses or sensor wiring which is in front between bumper and the hood, sensor it self may have got some dirt and unable to operate correctly.
    As for the other triangle it is a warning and may be associated to the same CMBS sensor.

    About CMBS System:
    https://www.jenningsmotorgroup.co.uk...%20mitigation/

    Thanks
    Abdul Majid

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    majmovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by booota View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454348172.387334.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  61.5 KB
    Guys i just bought this Daihatsu Move and I don't understand these 2 lights on the right in the image.

    I have a button for the below icon which is low distance sensor and it remains always off.

    The other is this warning point in triangle.

    Anyone know about it?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    Did you managed to resolve this issue? I am experiencing the same issue in my Move 2014. The error showing no communication with front collision sensor (i.e. Radar).

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohammad.Tufail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majmovan View Post
    Did you managed to resolve this issue? I am experiencing the same issue in my Move 2014. The error showing no communication with front collision sensor (i.e. Radar).
    well, try resetting your car, i.e. remove the battery terminal for a minute and re-plug it.
    that might solve it. as it did with me

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    majmovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad.Tufail View Post
    well, try resetting your car, i.e. remove the battery terminal for a minute and re-plug it.
    that might solve it. as it did with me
    I disconnected my car battery for one hour and it is still showing the same error. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majmovan View Post
    I disconnected my car battery for one hour and it is still showing the same error. Thanks.
    dont fall for the battery disconnect resets - this is not the 1980s anymore. Doing such will cause more problems than you are trying to solve, why not go to a proper shop and have it diagnosed.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohammad.Tufail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    dont fall for the battery disconnect resets - this is not the 1980s anymore. Doing such will cause more problems than you are trying to solve, why not go to a proper shop and have it diagnosed.
    My dearest brother Xulfiqar,

    for your and others information, i did the same, went to the "great" market and "very qabil technicians" in tariq road commercial area, 2 of the guyz told me that the sensors are fused and very humbly asked me that they are gonna charge "just" Rs.14,000/- (instead of original price of Rs.20,000/-) to get both the sensors changed. I instead googled for about 2 days and found the cure, i.e. reset the car. doing reset, all the sensors and functions came online at once.

    1 more instance, went to Toyota defence for servicing and couple of minor issues pertaining to the gear shifting and when i asked them about the working of CVT, all they have to describe me is that "its an advance gear system". its only when i googled thoroughly i understood the working of CVT

    regards

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    majmovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    dont fall for the battery disconnect resets - this is not the 1980s anymore. Doing such will cause more problems than you are trying to solve, why not go to a proper shop and have it diagnosed.
    Thanks for your reply. I went to a technician who did the diagnostics when the problem started. But they only have OBD system for engine codes and it was all clear. The problem with the front collosion sensor (radar) is related to the operating system which operates from the navi and I saw a post from someone from Lahore here on pakwheel that they paid Rs. 7000/- for the re-flashing of radar software but it again gave error to their car after few days.
    Please let me know if you know someone who can scan car electrical system than engine diagnostics, I have already checked all fuses in front as well as under dash.

    Thanks.

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    booota's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Update: my issue disappeared automatically... Don't know how


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Love is the seventh sense, which destroys all the six senses... :-)

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,405
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad.Tufail View Post
    My dearest brother Xulfiqar,

    for your and others information, i did the same, went to the "great" market and "very qabil technicians" in tariq road commercial area, 2 of the guyz told me that the sensors are fused and very humbly asked me that they are gonna charge "just" Rs.14,000/- (instead of original price of Rs.20,000/-) to get both the sensors changed. I instead googled for about 2 days and found the cure, i.e. reset the car. doing reset, all the sensors and functions came online at once.

    1 more instance, went to Toyota defence for servicing and couple of minor issues pertaining to the gear shifting and when i asked them about the working of CVT, all they have to describe me is that "its an advance gear system". its only when i googled thoroughly i understood the working of CVT

    regards
    Quote Originally Posted by majmovan View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I went to a technician who did the diagnostics when the problem started. But they only have OBD system for engine codes and it was all clear. The problem with the front collosion sensor (radar) is related to the operating system which operates from the navi and I saw a post from someone from Lahore here on pakwheel that they paid Rs. 7000/- for the re-flashing of radar software but it again gave error to their car after few days.
    Please let me know if you know someone who can scan car electrical system than engine diagnostics, I have already checked all fuses in front as well as under dash.

    Thanks.

    Its pretty obvious the places and technicians you visited were not equipped or trained to know what to do, Cars today have a pretty nice system of interrogating whats wrong with it, e.g. the Pxxxx codes you see on the obd scanner are showing Powertrain faults - they include engine and gearbox, further deep down you can find C and B level codes which relate to body controls and ABS etc.

    but those codes are not spat out by generic code readers for engines only. They require deep level scan tools - they usually cost quite a more lot - but just having codes is not enough if the technician is not capable of running down the diagnostic charts on HOW to troubleshoot it.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    majmovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by booota View Post
    Update: my issue disappeared automatically... Don't know how


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Good booota. Did you made any recent changes to your car? like adding brake oil or something?

    Thanks.

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    majmovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    Its pretty obvious the places and technicians you visited were not equipped or trained to know what to do, Cars today have a pretty nice system of interrogating whats wrong with it, e.g. the Pxxxx codes you see on the obd scanner are showing Powertrain faults - they include engine and gearbox, further deep down you can find C and B level codes which relate to body controls and ABS etc.

    but those codes are not spat out by generic code readers for engines only. They require deep level scan tools - they usually cost quite a more lot - but just having codes is not enough if the technician is not capable of running down the diagnostic charts on HOW to troubleshoot it.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Can you please let me know any deep level scan tools, the technician used Launch scanner for my car diagnosis.
    I have CDP+ (Delphi), will it work with any other software to detect my current issue? It is showing everything clear with Autocom software.

    Thanks.

    Thanks.

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    booota's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majmovan View Post
    Good booota. Did you made any recent changes to your car? like adding brake oil or something?

    Thanks.

    changed the oil
    Love is the seventh sense, which destroys all the six senses... :-)

  16. #16
    Newbie Follow
    muhammad.kamran1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    (1) The above triangular sign means: "collision control" system is not working/faulty. Please clean its "censor (it is located just bottom of front chrome grill)" with soft cloth don't use water. At car wash don't wash engine/collision control censor with pressure water.

    Even if problem persists wait for couple of days it will be automatically resolved.

    (2) "Traction control" is off. Try of turn it on by pressing its bottom which is located with push start button. it could be due to censors issue.

    Please consult proper mechanic or otherwise an ordinary mechanic would ruin all systems.
    GOD Bless.


    Quote Originally Posted by booota View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454348172.387334.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  61.5 KB
    Guys i just bought this Daihatsu Move and I don't understand these 2 lights on the right in the image.

    I have a button for the below icon which is low distance sensor and it remains always off.

    The other is this warning point in triangle.

    Anyone know about it?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #17
    Newbie Follow
    waysbook123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default LOW Distance Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by booota View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454348172.387334.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  61.5 KB
    Guys i just bought this Daihatsu Move and I don't understand these 2 lights on the right in the image.

    I have a button for the below icon which is low distance sensor and it remains always off.

    The other is this warning point in triangle.

    Anyone know about it?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums



    I have same situation with my daihatsu move,if you have its solution plz share with me.


    Qaisar Iqbal
    03124911409

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •