This is my first post in PW so my salam to all the pundits, experts and noobes like me. I have a problem with a Honda life 2010 car that I purchased a few weeks ago. Its engine light is glowing orange and Honda Classic people scanned it. The fault was with Air/Fuel Ratio sensor and the mechanic tried cleaning it but the light did not vanish. He told me to use High Octane oil and the fault will go away. I have not noticed any decrease in performance of the car although the ECO light does not turn green while driving as it used to before the engine light came on. So can anyone here guide as to whether I should worry and who in pindi/isloo area can look at my car.
I will appreciate any bit of input from all you gurus here.
- car shuts down while driving, check engine light comes on, wait 10 minutes starts up
- Just got my first ever car; an A/T Honda City. What are some pro-tips I should know?
- Honda Engine Series Information
- Calling all gurus(experts) of honda city vario
- IDSI: Check engine light turns on when driving on CNG
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad