Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 614
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    gorkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    787
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club

    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club
    Honda fit is probably the cheapest hybrid car you can buy, Although it's a mild hybrid, it gives decent mileage and offer good value for money in this segment of the market. It is available as a Hatch-back or station wagon body style. The later is called Honda Fit Shuttle Hybrid and it was only released in Japanese Domestic Market.

    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club -1492624

    Please use this thread as a platform to share your pictures, mileage, questions, comments or other suggestions regarding Honda Fit Hybrid or other cars with Honda IMA (Integrated Motor Assist).

    Some Details from Wikipedia: Sales of the Fit Hybrid began in Japan in October 2010. The hybrid version starts at ?1.59 million (around US$20,000), the lowest price for a gasoline-hybrid electric vehicle sold in Japan. The Fit Hybrid features a 1.3-litre engine and electric motor, with an estimated fuel economy of 3.3 litres per 100 kilometres (86 mpg-imp; 71 mpg-US) measured in accordance with Japanese 10?15 cycle. The car uses a parallel hybrid system that works in tandem with the gasoline engine. The parallel hybrid system is simple and lightweight while enhances driving performance and fuel economy.

    User Manual in English:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88887738/FIT%20HYBRID.pdf

    “Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”

  2. #461
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nifiii View Post
    Can anyone comment on the suspension of Honda Fit? How is the stability of this car at 120 kph? I have not driven this car yet. But I've shortlisted this car to buy. How is its suspension if we compare it to the suspension of Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic and Toyota Vitz? (I listed these models as I have driven these cars). Bumpy or Rigid?

    Also what are the differences between
    1. Smart selection
    2. Navi Premium
    3. RS
    4. 10th Anniversary
    5. Base Grade 1.3
    I've the new shape and i found its drive to be smooth, suspension is soft compared to City and near on par with my other Reborn. I had the car driven at 130+ with 5 adults in car with out any stability issue. Even at 160 the car was not shaking and the sense of control was there.
    I bought Gli Auto new three days back and it's suspension is very soft comfortable and there is no match with Fit.
    Overall my experience with Fit Earth Dreams is excellent & exceeding my expectations. Alhamdulillah I'm very much satisfied.
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  3. #462
    PakWheeler Follow
    nifiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    For how much did u get your Fit? How much mileage on the ODO? Does your model come with Push start? How much km/l are you getting on average? Kindly pm me the price.

  4. #463
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nifiii View Post
    For how much did u get your Fit? How much mileage on the ODO? Does your model come with Push start? How much km/l are you getting on average? Kindly pm me the price.
    I did 1011km last full tank at avg of 28km/l with AC
    When i bought it the mileage was 48000
    I have F which comes with Push start.
    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club - 16e5b4bd0145aa46a72f069b41314f24
    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club - 1ea2a0c5fbb456a985ba432bd7d198c3
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  5. #464
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club - fec3455a5f3f92e1dd9ab78f446629be
    Honda Fit Hybrid Packages
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  6. #465
    PakWheeler Follow
    purdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    45
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I sold my GLi and purchased Fit Shuttle. I traveled on it on motorway and I tell you it is much much comfortable than GLi. It's such a car that I want some reason to drive it again and again . Suspension is better than GLi 09 model but requires smooth cross over on a bumpy road.

  7. #466
    PakWheeler Follow
    mawajid72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Fit consumption ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    I did 1011km last full tank at avg of 28km/l with AC
    When i bought it the mileage was 48000
    I have F which comes with Push start.
    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club - 16e5b4bd0145aa46a72f069b41314f24
    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club - 1ea2a0c5fbb456a985ba432bd7d198c3
    May I know how is this consumption achieved as I have GP5 and hardly getting 16 or 17 kmpl ?

  8. #467
    PakWheeler Follow
    purdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    45
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    One way to achieve good consumption is to use cruise control whenever you get space, I do use it on almost all good roads of Isb and it increases fuel economy.

  9. #468
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mawajid72 View Post
    May I know how is this consumption achieved as I have GP5 and hardly getting 16 or 17 kmpl ?
    I get this avg by

    1. I always try to accelerate and get to my target speed say 90 by keeping in the green light on meter
    2. Using minimal braking and Glide as much as possible
    3. Tire pressure i use 28 in all ( poor roads here ) recommend is more
    4. HiOctane + Super mixed
    5. Haven't got the plug changed yet but u can get them changed or serviced
    6. Trying maximizing EV while driving. I can get few km out of EV in a single go. The other day i engaged EV at 95km/h ( almost).
    7. Air filter serviced or changed. New air filter is same as Vezel and cost 5700 new.

    It takes a certain driving style, light foot to master the hybrid to get max out of it.
    Few days back i could only manage 23.5 km/l with 5 adults/AC on a trip of 200km at speeds between 90-120 max went to 160.
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  10. #469
    PakWheeler Follow
    nifiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    I did 1011km last full tank at avg of 28km/l with AC
    When i bought it the mileage was 48000
    I have F which comes with Push start.
    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club - 16e5b4bd0145aa46a72f069b41314f24
    Honda Fit Hybrid Owners and Fans Club - 1ea2a0c5fbb456a985ba432bd7d198c3
    Behtareen!
    Can u kindly PM me the price of your Fit? Is it a GP1 or a GP5?

  11. #470
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nifiii View Post
    Behtareen!
    Can u kindly PM me the price of your Fit? Is it a GP1 or a GP5?
    Done
    Check your pm
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  12. #471
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Apparently i forgot to turn off cabin light two nights ago and when i tried to open the car right now the lock didn't open and the BATTERY IS DEAD
    What to do now? What's the recommendations on a new battery?
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  13. #472
    PakWheeler Follow
    mawajid72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Filter availability!

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    I get this avg by

    1. I always try to accelerate and get to my target speed say 90 by keeping in the green light on meter
    2. Using minimal braking and Glide as much as possible
    3. Tire pressure i use 28 in all ( poor roads here ) recommend is more
    4. HiOctane + Super mixed
    5. Haven't got the plug changed yet but u can get them changed or serviced
    6. Trying maximizing EV while driving. I can get few km out of EV in a single go. The other day i engaged EV at 95km/h ( almost).
    7. Air filter serviced or changed. New air filter is same as Vezel and cost 5700 new.

    It takes a certain driving style, light foot to master the hybrid to get max out of it.
    Few days back i could only manage 23.5 km/l with 5 adults/AC on a trip of 200km at speeds between 90-120 max went to 160.
    Thanks. May I know form where to buy air filter in Islamabad and brand name?

  14. #473
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mawajid72 View Post
    Thanks. May I know form where to buy air filter in Islamabad and brand name?
    Don't know exactly the shop but in F10 there are many shops. I used to buy from Sheikh Autos.
    Its OEM. Local one is available but don't get it as it doesn't fit properly.
    Price was around 5700 for OEM
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  15. #474
    PakWheeler Follow
    purdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    45
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    With battery off you may also loose DVD player until you put in the code which came with new car

  16. #475
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purdil View Post
    With battery off you may also loose DVD player until you put in the code which came with new car
    Battery recharged
    Dvd Nav unit working fine Alhamdulillah

    Need to know how to reset time/clock on new fit
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  17. #476
    PakWheeler Follow
    ayazmaxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    32
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default my honda fit hybrid millage

    I just bought honda fit hybrid from peshawar dealer and when i started the car the low petrol icon was blinking. so after a 1 km charged my fuel tank with 2000 rs and the rate was 68 some thing . honda fuel tank indicator went to full.
    then i drive 8 km in peshawar city then same day peshawar to timargara next day to HAZRAT GHAZI ZIAYARAT at timargara sight after that some 4 rounds to talash bazar and come back to chakdara for oil change went back to talash. next day from talsh to peshawar thorugh nasata interchange and its indicates me the emptay tank signal. we reached to peshawar .and then i noticed that its give 420 km on meter ......
    what do u say...guys
    is it good or bad
    model 2011
    honda fit hybrid
    1330 cc
    and bro i m from peshawar please guide me about the registration of islamabad and lahore
    its tax cleared on 25 juky 2014....

  18. #477
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,789
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayazmaxy View Post
    I just bought honda fit hybrid from peshawar dealer and when i started the car the low petrol icon was blinking. so after a 1 km charged my fuel tank with 2000 rs and the rate was 68 some thing . honda fuel tank indicator went to full.
    then i drive 8 km in peshawar city then same day peshawar to timargara next day to HAZRAT GHAZI ZIAYARAT at timargara sight after that some 4 rounds to talash bazar and come back to chakdara for oil change went back to talash. next day from talsh to peshawar thorugh nasata interchange and its indicates me the emptay tank signal. we reached to peshawar .and then i noticed that its give 420 km on meter ......
    what do u say...guys
    is it good or bad
    model 2011
    honda fit hybrid
    1330 cc
    and bro i m from peshawar please guide me about the registration of islamabad and lahore
    its tax cleared on 25 juky 2014....
    Near 65k for filer and 125k for non filer in Punjab for fresh Clear Fit Hybrid

    Wassalaam
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  19. #478
    PakWheeler Follow
    purdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    45
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I recently got my Fit the shuttle registered in Isb, payed 55 thousand in total (including 5000/- for choice number) being filer the amount was less. Yesterday got NADRA smart regd card and no booklet type regd book

  20. #479
    PakWheeler Follow
    purdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    45
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    420 km is far less for Fit in 1 x top up filling. My shuttle 12 model gives me more than 600 km in one filling of Rs 2000/- from shell petrol pump of Commercial market Satellite Town Rwp.

  21. #480
    PakWheeler Follow
    rashidkhanmuhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA dear friends. I need your guidance about Honda Fit`s duplicate remote key which has a mobilizer. Please tell me from where a duplicate key can be made and what would be the likely cost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •