Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Honda N-One Remote

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ila420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda N-One Remote

    Hi,

    I recently purchased Honda N-One 660cc, it lock/unlocks with a remote, which also needs to be present in the vehicle for it to start via push button.

    I want to know in Karachi from where I can get a duplicate remote so that I won't face any issues if the original remote stops working for some reason or gets lost.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Honda NOne Remote -1641788Honda NOne Remote -1641789


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeus65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    314
    Follows
    0
    Following
    17
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ila420 View Post
    Hi,

    I recently purchased Honda N-One 660cc, it lock/unlocks with a remote, which also needs to be present in the vehicle for it to start via push button.

    I want to know in Karachi from where I can get a duplicate remote so that I won't face any issues if the original remote stops working for some reason or gets lost.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Honda NOne Remote -1641788Honda NOne Remote -1641789
    hi,
    Can you share ur experience about honda N one?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    ila420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus65 View Post
    hi,
    Can you share ur experience about honda N one?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Everything is amazing about this car except availability of parts and they are expensive man for a 660cc. The sideview mirror got stolen and after searching for a week the insurance company bought it for 18000PKR, after that had an accident, windscreen shattered, front bumper and a lot of other things were damaged, my car was at the workshop for a whole month due to non availability of parts, glad it is insured and I didn't had to pay a hefty amount of 1.5 LAC which the workshop collected from the insurance company.

    If you are planning to get this, insurance is a must. Hope this helps.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeus65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    314
    Follows
    0
    Following
    17
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ila420 View Post
    Everything is amazing about this car except availability of parts and they are expensive man for a 660cc. The sideview mirror got stolen and after searching for a week the insurance company bought it for 18000PKR, after that had an accident, windscreen shattered, front bumper and a lot of other things were damaged, my car was at the workshop for a whole month due to non availability of parts, glad it is insured and I didn't had to pay a hefty amount of 1.5 LAC which the workshop collected from the insurance company.

    If you are planning to get this, insurance is a must. Hope this helps.
    My god, that is damn expensive.
    The issue is also of availability of parts.
    But my cuzn is leasing this car from bank, so is insured fully.
    Acha, can you tell more about this car.
    Which model type it is?
    Official site shows G simple, G L package, premium tourer, premium tourer L package, and few more as well.
    and what about engine type? Which one has turbocharged and which one has naturally aspirated?
    And what about mileage? in pak, it mentions 12-16 km/l.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    ila420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus65 View Post
    My god, that is damn expensive.
    The issue is also of availability of parts.
    But my cuzn is leasing this car from bank, so is insured fully.
    Acha, can you tell more about this car.
    Which model type it is?
    Official site shows G simple, G L package, premium tourer, premium tourer L package, and few more as well.
    and what about engine type? Which one has turbocharged and which one has naturally aspirated?
    And what about mileage? in pak, it mentions 12-16 km/l.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

    Car is good, mine is GL Package, I haven't seen other models so I don't know what is different, I don't think the engine is turbo charged, drive is good and 12-16 km easily with AC.

    I went to Hyderabad last week from Karachi and two way trip with AC took petrol of 1800PKR. It also includes the traveling within the cities.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •