Here goes the story:
- My FX has a screwed-up carburetor.
- The valve cover has only one breather hose, air doesn't actually circulate like it does in PCV systems.
I have thought up these options and so I need feasibility on these:
1) Get a new carb - new chinese carb is costing Rs7000.
2) Replace with a used carb from pak-suzuki mehran.
3) Replace intake & exhaust with parts from the new euro-II mehran and do a carby-to-efi conversion.
Any above option PLUS- replace the valve cover from a modern mehran so there is a proper PCV function.
The biggest question is: Does FX have the same F8B engine as mehran; Are the intakes/exhausts/carbs/valve covers substitutable?
Dr.Frankenstein calling suzuki experts~!
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad