Survey by Qualaroo

View Poll Results: Will you buy Kizashi for the price tag of 5 Million?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    16 12.70%
  • NO

    110 87.30%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 353
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Pak Suzuki "Kizashi" Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

  2. #241
    PakWheeler Follow
    Global_Player_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arzaam.bhatti View Post
    this brochure may lead you to believe otherwise

    http://cdn.dealereprocess.com/cdn/br...12-kizashi.pdf

    it came first in auto pacific 2010 and 2011 both years vehicle satisfaction awards beating everything including members of its class such as audi a3 accord etc. apparently the owners are very satisfied with it. and the quotes in the brochure also talk otherwise

    "A game changing midsize sedan" msn autos ( no wonder msn gone bust)

    "a engaging driving experience highlighted by a well balanced chasis and an abundance of grip" edmunds.com

    "whats impressive here is the high quality of feel of the interior" road and track 10/09


    and so many more its full of them

    "top crash safety rating for front, side and rear" IIHS


    so the brochure would lead you to believe that the car is very exciting and a modified version of this "pile of misery" but still looking mostly the same it broke the record in tis class on the bonnevile salt flats doing 203 mile and hour


    by the way anyone knows what it costed suzuki motor company to publish a brochure full of praises like that? i would like to do one to for my car.


    Suzuki Kizashi Tops Owner Satisfaction Charts - autoevolution
    hahah..

  3. #242
    PakWheeler Follow
    Exubery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    I will have to give one credit to paksuzuki.Its the cheapest 2.4L sedan one can buy for 5 million rupees.Elite class will definitely consider it.We the common people can just wait and watch.
    Credit doesn't go to PakSuzuki but Govt. of Pakistan and its import policy.

    Automakers have some tax exemption when they introduce a car with promise to "localize" it, for a specified period of time. Toyota Camry and Honda Accord used to be cheaper (around 1.5-2 times the price of Corolla or Civic or about Rs. 2 million) when they first came here. Now they are insanely priced.

    This car will be here for only a few years until either Suzuki discontinue or its full duty becomes applicable.

  4. #243
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahm13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,046
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    But its already dead.. even after all the praise it failed to convince US buyers. even with all the bells and whistles in the car, impressive ad. camping and pamphlets .. Suzuki expected largest sales from US but it went other way round. Kizashi was developed with JV from VW back then when VW owned around 19% of Suzuki..

    Report: Suzuki Kizashi Was a ???Headache," Won't Be Replaced

    Suzuki sold on average 6000 Kizashi a year while the competition sold 5 time more than this per month. I wanted to know if someone can go and check the production dates on the Kizashi at Pak Suzuki..

    Also A3 sedan came just a year ago and Kizashi sales were halted back in 2011/12 in US. Kizashi is a good car but at 5.5 million OTR price. you have much better options. Will you go for a "S" badge or 4 rings or Kidney grills?
    even at 5.5 million it lacks a moon roof.


    BTW I don't know how come a Kizashi or for that matter Accord or Camry is Luxury sedans. These are never declared luxury cars.. Yes in Pakistan price make these luxury. But Brand-wise these are NOT.

    Suzuki Scenario in US was totally different. They were trying to rebuild their image after the massive damage that was done under GM. Suzuki was known as one of the most unreliable brands because they were selling cars Suzuki Reno, Forenza and Verona (rebadged Daewoo's.) under GM. and their dealer network was near non existent.

    By the time SX4 and Kizashi came damage was already done.

    Accord is just slightly better than Kizashi, but considering new accord sells for 98 million in Pakistan, I think its a very good value.
    "I have never won a debate with an ignorant person" Hazrat Ali (RA)

  5. #244
    PakWheeler Follow
    zainshah1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suzuki Kizashi2.4 litre petrol engine -Pakistan launch price PKR 50 lakhs

    Suzuki Kizashi24 litre petrol engine Pakistan launch price PKR 50 lakhs -1539583Suzuki Kizashi24 litre petrol engine Pakistan launch price PKR 50 lakhs -1539584Suzuki Kizashi24 litre petrol engine Pakistan launch price PKR 50 lakhs -1539585Suzuki Kizashi24 litre petrol engine Pakistan launch price PKR 50 lakhs -1539586Suzuki Kizashi24 litre petrol engine Pakistan launch price PKR 50 lakhs -1539587
    Suzuki Kizashi for Pakistan is powered by 2.4 litre petrol engine mated to 6-speed manual transmission or Continuously Varying Transmission (CVT) with paddle shifters. Features list includes keyless entry & go, steering mounted multifunction controls, auto-dimming rear view mirror, dual climate control AC, rain sensing wipers and the like.
    What you say about this car?
    I love my attitude Problem !!!

  6. #245
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,897
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Camry and Accord both are famous for their reliability. Is Kizashi as much reliable? If yes then I think it is worth 5 Mil else not.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  7. #246
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nice car.

  8. #247
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,040
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    if i have 55 in my pocket, i will love to have a look upon the after sales service. the car was a flop and discontinued long ago in international markets. pak suzuki dont have any local vendors manufacturing its spares. what are the chances if an xyz item needs a replacement and ps doesnt have it here? whats the possibility of its frequent availability of spares from the international market? how expensive they are going to be? secondly a simple liana with its cng SIS kit was too much for pak suzuki technicians to handle, this is the first time they are to offer a big 2.4l car, how can i expect to get them a smooth after sale service to a 55 lac vehicle.. ?
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

  9. #248
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    if i have 55 in my pocket, i will love to have a look upon the after sales service. the car was a flop and discontinued long ago in international markets. pak suzuki dont have any local vendors manufacturing its spares. what are the chances if an xyz item needs a replacement and ps doesnt have it here? whats the possibility of its frequent availability of spares from the international market? how expensive they are going to be? secondly a simple liana with its cng SIS kit was too much for pak suzuki technicians to handle, this is the first time they are to offer a big 2.4l car, how can i expect to get them a smooth after sale service to a 55 lac vehicle.. ?
    liana was discontinued 2007 world wide but PS manages to provide parts for it and still online site are offering it parts and it was discontinued in pak in 2010 and it parts are available at 3S as well as market about part will be hell expensive that just a suzuki thing whenever they launch new car it parts are always expensive and maintenance don't expect anything paksuzuki 3s mechanic they are dumb

  10. #249
    PakWheeler Follow
    yousaf96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I want to be neutral here and to my liking its not that bad move by Pak Suzuki.
    The way people are criticizing it is simply insane.If you have 5 million in your pocket simply go for what you like.I dont have words for those people who are saying I would have gone for a c class or an A4 if I had 5 million? Man who stopped you, go for an Audi then?
    Kazashi is a proper mid sized sedan which totally competes with camry or accord.And for the price its highly overpriced as any other vehicle in Pakistan and those who can afford a 10 million accord then Kazashi makes sense for 5 million.Can you tell me a single vehicle here which justifies its price? Hardly one I think.
    There was not even a single sedan in PS line up before this.Pak Suzuki is all about hatchbacks no sedans?before Kazashi swift was there top of the line car.no sedans at all isn't this strange? No one speaks here.
    In short Pakistan awam just need xli sort of vehicles thats it nonsense people (No offense to anyone here) thats it.people here hate liana but love swift which has the same engine with some changes.
    I'm not in favour of Kazashi coz of the price tag but again every single vehicle here is highly overpriced so it shouldn't be something new for us.This car atleast provides basic safety.previously only swift that too top variant had abs.why you guys dont speak here? A swift with S logo is comparable to Toyota vitz whereas this vehicle does not even has a right to stand in showroom (Totally speechless here).somepeople say it has nice shape but I dont want that s logo?


    I'm speechless here
    Just my thoughts.

  11. #250
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yousaf96 View Post
    I want to be neutral here and to my liking its not that bad move by Pak Suzuki.
    The way people are criticizing it is simply insane.If you have 5 million in your pocket simply go for what you like.I dont have words for those people who are saying I would have gone for a c class or an A4 if I had 5 million? Man who stopped you, go for an Audi then?
    Kazashi is a proper mid sized sedan which totally competes with camry or accord.And for the price its highly overpriced as any other vehicle in Pakistan and those who can afford a 10 million accord then Kazashi makes sense for 5 million.Can you tell me a single vehicle here which justifies its price? Hardly one I think.
    There was not even a single sedan in PS line up before this.Pak Suzuki is all about hatchbacks no sedans?before Kazashi swift was there top of the line car.no sedans at all isn't this strange? No one speaks here.
    In short Pakistan awam just need xli sort of vehicles thats it nonsense people (No offense to anyone here) thats it.people here hate liana but love swift which has the same engine with some changes.
    I'm not in favour of Kazashi coz of the price tag but again every single vehicle here is highly overpriced so it shouldn't be something new for us.This car atleast provides basic safety.previously only swift that too top variant had abs.why you guys dont speak here? A swift with S logo is comparable to Toyota vitz whereas this vehicle does not even has a right to stand in showroom (Totally speechless here).somepeople say it has nice shape but I dont want that s logo?


    I'm speechless here
    Just my thoughts.
    Bro kizashi's price is just like
    Corolla altis grande for 3.3 million
    I admit grande is overpriced it should be 18 lacs max
    But also all other cars are insanely high priced.
    But kizashi being a suzuki does not worth a penny more than 2.5-2.6 million
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  12. #251
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    But kizashi being a suzuki does not worth a penny more than 2.5-2.6 million
    all member are saying this thing is overpriced and doesn't deserve the price but at least a valid reason

  13. #252
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    all member are saying this thing is overpriced and doesn't deserve the price but at least a valid reason
    What kind of reason do you want to know
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  14. #253
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    What kind of reason do you want to know
    anything except a big "S" logo

  15. #254
    PakWheeler Follow
    kalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yousaf96 View Post
    I want to be neutral here and to my liking its not that bad move by Pak Suzuki.
    The way people are criticizing it is simply insane.If you have 5 million in your pocket simply go for what you like.I dont have words for those people who are saying I would have gone for a c class or an A4 if I had 5 million? Man who stopped you, go for an Audi then?
    Kazashi is a proper mid sized sedan which totally competes with camry or accord.And for the price its highly overpriced as any other vehicle in Pakistan and those who can afford a 10 million accord then Kazashi makes sense for 5 million.Can you tell me a single vehicle here which justifies its price? Hardly one I think.
    There was not even a single sedan in PS line up before this.Pak Suzuki is all about hatchbacks no sedans?before Kazashi swift was there top of the line car.no sedans at all isn't this strange? No one speaks here.
    In short Pakistan awam just need xli sort of vehicles thats it nonsense people (No offense to anyone here) thats it.people here hate liana but love swift which has the same engine with some changes.
    I'm not in favour of Kazashi coz of the price tag but again every single vehicle here is highly overpriced so it shouldn't be something new for us.This car atleast provides basic safety.previously only swift that too top variant had abs.why you guys dont speak here? A swift with S logo is comparable to Toyota vitz whereas this vehicle does not even has a right to stand in showroom (Totally speechless here).somepeople say it has nice shape but I dont want that s logo?


    I'm speechless here
    Just my thoughts.
    I think most members aren't mad about Suzuki wanting to introduce a car but ruing the opportunity missed, to introduce a car more suited to the market and one that would benefit a wider client base. Our market is woefully short of options in all segments. If Suzuki had introduced a hatch back like Celerio, a sedan like Ciaz and then offered Kizashi as an option for those who can afford it, few would be arguing.
    Do in pindi as the pindi boyzes do !!

  16. #255
    PakWheeler Follow
    yousaf96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Bro kizashi's price is just like
    Corolla altis grande for 3.3 million
    I admit grande is overpriced it should be 18 lacs max
    But also all other cars are insanely high priced.
    But kizashi being a suzuki does not worth a penny more than 2.5-2.6 million
    Quote Originally Posted by kalia View Post
    I think most members aren't mad about Suzuki wanting to introduce a car but ruing the opportunity missed, to introduce a car more suited to the market and one that would benefit a wider client base. Our market is woefully short of options in all segments. If Suzuki had introduced a hatch back like Celerio, a sedan like Ciaz and then offered Kizashi as an option for those who can afford it, few would be arguing.
    As I said earlier Every vehicle here is overpriced.
    I agree our market is short in trems of every category moreover people here have no sense related to different categories of automobile and same is the case with manufactures they are doing there own coz they know people can buy 2 million xli without much arguing.
    PS will launch celerio I am quite sure about it but then what again same logics by pakis shape nai achi blah blah.
    Why dont you guys ask Atlas to launch a hatchback? And indus too?
    I'm not defending PS here its our Strange market position.
    How many of members here have actually driven this?
    No one but still everyone feels free to say I would have gone for an accord.

  17. #256
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Rapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    For all those who are in favor of the Suzuki kizashi, which i guarantee nothing exciting, vibrant, new, creative, helpful, or benifitial in any way to humanity has ever been done, thought of, or driven into that drab, dreary, willfully awful, pathetic, Pak Suzuki pile of misery.
    A kind request. Please, stop it.

    Sent from my Nexus V using Tapatalk.
    Drive what you can handle.

  18. 14-02-2015, 07:51 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  19. #257
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    There is already a news that clerio/splash will be launched at the end of this year what's all the fuss is about kizashi in there line up.
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  20. #258
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    There is already a news that clerio/splash will be launched at the end of this year what's all the fuss is about kizashi in there line up.
    i think P.S is trying to improve its image of making sub standard cars

  21. #259
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    i think P.S is trying to improve its image of making sub standard cars
    What is that saying " badnaam na hotay tu keya naam na hota".. ??
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  22. #260
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Bro kizashi's price is just like
    Corolla altis grande for 3.3 million
    I admit grande is overpriced it should be 18 lacs max
    But also all other cars are insanely high priced.
    But kizashi being a suzuki does not worth a penny more than 2.5-2.6 million
    I'm sorry but I don't agree with you saying '' being Suzuki it is supposed to be cheaper"
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •