Survey by Qualaroo

View Poll Results: Will you buy Kizashi for the price tag of 5 Million?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

16 12.70%
  • NO

110 87.30%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Pak Suzuki "Kizashi" Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Will anyone confirm what is the assembly / manufacturing dates on the Kizashi's standing on dealers lot? Please share this information. Thanks
    where will we find the information on the car? via vin number and vin decoder? as it would definitely not be on invoice of pak suzuki, maybe from manufacturing date on seatbelts or tyres?
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

honda altas n toyota indus k crz n prius k shahkar flop k bad pak suzuki ka ye flop to banta hi tha
    Haters dont really hate me they hate themselves because I am a reflection of what they wish to be.I be happy in front of my haters it kills them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    You're calling an A4 luxury and doubting my Sanity. Great! Vot Next? Maintaining an Audi is difficult but vot about Accord, Camry or Kizashi?
    the way I know it, a compact executive is the entry level luxury car. would love to hear what u consider luxury. and there are dealerships of toyota, honda and suzuki and most major cities that offer support for even gray market imports.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

5. 04-03-2015, 08:52 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    not needed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
    Who says someone paid that amount for it and that someone actually bought it? It could just as well be Suzuki trying to create news that a sale occurred by capturing and posting a photo of the car being driven on the roads by someone from Suzuki itself. Wait for end of month PAMA statistics and registration plate pictures before jumping to conclusions.

Also, respectfully, I would like to make a general observation. The level of ego and self-entitlement on this thread provides an amazing insight into the debilitating cancerous psyche of our beloved nation. If someone has money to burn (literally) why does anyone else feel entitled to comment on the matter? If it is some feeling of inadequacy, jealousy or low self-esteem for whatever reason, go earn the money and spend it in a better manner yourself as you deem fit (Toyota, Honda, Merc, BMW, Audi, etc). Calling names and decrying someone's choice is pretty low. Live and let live, fellow members. Give respect to gain respect and have tolerance and open mind to alternate choices regardless of personal disagreement.
    I agree with both parts of your reply....

On the second part I may have sounded judgmental, but trust me that was not the idea...it was just a thought, a question and an advice(which I think I am entitled to provide even if someone does not ask for it). Look, you are right I should not have commented on it but trust me, at times it hurts....I have been a victim of Suzuki abuse(In my case it was a Liana) so its just that I warn people not to fall in the bling and the accessories trap...Just buy quality...thats it...

I am sure Suzuki is good at making small cars but big luxury sedans throw Suzuki out of its comfort zone, which in turn hurts the consumer....

I apologize for hurting your feelings....

TC
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pak Suzuki "Kizashi" Launch

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    this mentality only exist in pak before making super cars Lamborgini use to make tractor if Lamborgini would have been crisis we wouldn't have excellent super car
    Seriously, i mean seriously? And yet again Seriously? Ure mentioning Lamborghini for the sake of comparing a brand like Suzuki? Seriously bro, are u really serious?
    Lamborghini, Suzuki... Seriously?
    As far as me showing an immature mentality towards Suzuki is concerned, This mentality is there because of a reason, and the reason being "quality not delivered" when ever Suzuki tries to fool people into buying something that is not as good as they claim it to be. Lamborghini is at a point today because it proved itself. I myself have been fooled by Suzuki twice, first Baleno when i bought it with high hopes and realised i should have bought a Honda City. And yet again once again i acted stupid buying a Liana and again thought i should have bought a City. Alhamdolillah ever since then i switched to Honda and realise why oh why would anyone waste their money on a Suzuki. And the car in this case is worth 5 million.
    Its the after taste of something bitter and if you call that mentality. Well thank God for such a mentality.
    I think im not wrong if i mention that Kizashi has been a Global flop (for whatever reasons but it was a flop) And as soon as it vanishes from all other markets, it appears in Pakistan. Kindly read this Wikipedia reference before judging me that i own a typical Pakistani mentality, well i guess other nationality people around the globe also have the same Pakistani mentality.Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1425487570.898560.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  340.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Seriously, i mean seriously? And yet again Seriously? Ure mentioning Lamborghini for the sake of comparing a brand like Suzuki? Seriously bro, are u really serious?
    Lamborghini, Suzuki... Seriously?
    As far as me showing an immature mentality towards Suzuki is concerned, This mentality is there because of a reason, and the reason being "quality not delivered" when ever Suzuki tries to fool people into buying something that is not as good as they claim it to be. Lamborghini is at a point today because it proved itself. I myself have been fooled by Suzuki twice, first Baleno when i bought it with high hopes and realised i should have bought a Honda City. And yet again once again i acted stupid buying a Liana and again thought i should have bought a City. Alhamdolillah ever since then i switched to Honda and realise why oh why would anyone waste their money on a Suzuki. And the car in this case is worth 5 million.
    Its the after taste of something bitter and if you call that mentality. Well thank God for such a mentality.
    I think im not wrong if i mention that Kizashi has been a Global flop (for whatever reasons but it was a flop) And as soon as it vanishes from all other markets, it appears in Pakistan. Kindly read this Wikipedia reference before judging me that i own a typical Pakistani mentality, well i guess other nationality people around the globe also have the same Pakistani mentality.Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1425487570.898560.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  340.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    honda rule suzuki suck peace I don't want get into an argument and it was just a example my friend just an example

9. 04-03-2015, 10:05 PM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hsumbal1 View Post
    I agree with both parts of your reply....

On the second part I may have sounded judgmental, but trust me that was not the idea...it was just a thought, a question and an advice(which I think I am entitled to provide even if someone does not ask for it). Look, you are right I should not have commented on it but trust me, at times it hurts....I have been a victim of Suzuki abuse(In my case it was a Liana) so its just that I warn people not to fall in the bling and the accessories trap...Just buy quality...thats it...

I am sure Suzuki is good at making small cars but big luxury sedans throw Suzuki out of its comfort zone, which in turn hurts the consumer....

I apologize for hurting your feelings....

TC
    I did not point anyone out specifically. Throughout this thread, the trend is the same so you alone aren't to blame.

It is the buyer's prerogative to buy what he or she wants as is the buyer's full right. Denigrating anyone for that person's own choice and opinion is abjectly wrong and discourteous. It is up to all of us PW members to keep the atmosphere free of all that. Let's hope this thread will improve in future.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pakistan is the dumping ground for suzuki's discontinued models, they get cheap parts and molds which are sold as junk to Pak suzuki and they launch those revolutionary models here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well I don't no where on JDM cars show but its normally on the door jamb sticker. it will show the VIN, and other information as well. Yes if you check VIN ( https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/new...-how-check-vin ) It might have some information as well.
    My point is that Kizashi discontinued almost everywhere and I think PS is selling cars which were manufactured in 2013 or earlier. As the production stopped later. So these cars remained stored somewhere over two years easily.

Quote Originally Posted by arzaam.bhatti View Post
    where will we find the information on the car? via vin number and vin decoder? as it would definitely not be on invoice of pak suzuki, maybe from manufacturing date on seatbelts or tyres?
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i would rather buy Brand New Prius

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am Happy Pak Suzuki is going Down.

They cross the limits, selling cheapest products (obsolete technology) on high prices to innocent/Stupid people of Pakistan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mumarabid05 View Post
    I am Happy Pak Suzuki is going Down.

They cross the limits, selling cheapest products (obsolete technology) on high prices to innocent/Stupid people of Pakistan.
    Let me add resale k hatun majboor awam
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers