3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club

guyz who r fan of suzuki fx can join this forum & discuss & post info abt their fx's.
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
    >>>>D£Ŧƛᵯƛ§Ø ƁØ¥§<<<<

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SD UR CAR IS MASHALLAH LOOKING VERY GOOD, MY SUGGESTION PLZ PLACE ORIGINAL REAR LIGHTS & SIDE MOLDINGS WHICH U CAN GET FROM SHERSHAH OR PLAZA MARKET.
    -

TM
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ sd!
    you have got a good car. but what is that extra light for? (just above the silencer)
    "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

sd
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ksfaisal
    yr me and my bro went every were. but not found. kaam chalaney key liyee dalii hai. jiasee hee miley gii daloo ga. abhe is main R13 daley gey with bridgestone key tyres. shershah jaoo ga waha sey alloy loo ga.

@TM
    wo reverse light hai. actually jo brake light main white hisa hai woo poora indicator hai. lash naa?

too app sub guess nahee kar payee mud flaps kis key hein?

yea vitz 2003 key hein lash na?

haan mainey fx main high mounted lamp bhee lagaya hai jo chup gaya hai shade key pechey

@all
    acha yar yea fx ka aik garnish dekha hai mainey laga howa. yea jo lights key beech main hisa hai waha lagta hai. poora rubber ka hota hai aur reflector hota hai. red colour ka aur center main fx likha hota hai. kaha sey miley ga?

@all
    my frind in selling his fx
    grey colour 87, crystal lights. pics will be uploaded soon.
    >>>>D£Ŧƛᵯƛ§Ø ƁØ¥§<<<<

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SUZUKI FRONTE (or BEFORE FX)
    The Suzuki Fronte 360 2-door sedan was introduced in March 1967. The wheelbase was 196 centimetres (77.2 in), the suspension independent with coil springs and the engine a 356 cc 3-cylinder air-cooled 2-cycle, placed transversely. Its overall shape had a roundish profile, nicknamed 'Daruma', a Japanese roly-poly doll, and this is the smallest (and only Kei car) car which used the cola-bottle shape, that became popular in the United States for the 1965 model year. In November, 1968 came the Suzuki Fronte SS 360 with 36 hp (27 kW), with the Suzuki Fronte SSS to follow in April, 1970. In the export there was also a Suzuki Fronte 500 with the engine enlarged to 475 cc since January, 1969.

1969 saw as a successor to the Suzulight Van arrived the Suzuki Fronte Van 2-door wagon with a conventional drivetrain lay-out (engine in front, rear wheel drive), with a rear rigid axle with leaf springs and a wheelbase of 199.5 centimetres (78.5 in). The engine was the air-cooled 3-cylinder 2-cycle 356 cc. By July, 1969 a less commercial version arrived as Suzuki Fronte Estate possibly to give the car buyer a model with more luggage room without having to buy a commercial version. In June, 1970 this model was succeeded by the Suzuki Fronte Custom with the same wagon body style but without a rear hatch, there was a trunk lid only, possibly to please the customer (who found too few luggage room in the rear-engined Fronte) in disguising the fact that actually a wagon (not popular in those days) was involved. This might be the only wagon ever without a bottom to top back opening; this model was deleted in 1971 (after the addition of a more luxury version, called the Fronte Hi-Custom). By the 1973 model year the engine in the Suzuki Fronte Van became a 2-cylinder 2-cycle water-cooled 359 cc.

In 1970, the second generation Suzuki Fronte 71 2-door sedan with a wheelbase of 201 cm was introduced. The suspension remained the same and there was also a water-cooled version of the engine. Again there were SS, SSS and SSSR versions with the 36 hp (27 kW) engine. By November 1971, the cars were called Suzuki Fronte 72. In September 1971, the Giugiaro-designed Suzuki Fronte Coupe 2-door was introduced. This car would be deleted in 1976 and was resurrected in revised form in October 1977 (also known as Suzuki Cervo). As an export, there was the Suzuki Fronte 500 with 475 cc engine, also known as Suzuki LC50. The coupe was named Suzuki LC10 in some export markets.

In April 1973, a successor to the Suzuki Fronte Van was introduced. The Fronte name would disappear from the vehicle by February 1975. Export vehicles were known as Suzuki LS30 and by 1976 Suzuki LS20 had a rear side window panels. In July, 1976 the length was extended to 319 centimetres (125.6 in) and the wheelbase to 210 centimetres (82.7 in) with the front end after the axle being enlarged by using the grown 539 cc engine with an extra third cylinder. This vehicle was named Suzuki Fronte Hatch 55 and would be succeeded in 1979 by the Suzuki Alto.

In 1979 the fronte was replaced by the Alto.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Fronte"
    One For all n all For One

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@SD
    Front MUD FLAPS mujhy MEHRAN kay lag rahy hain. Am i right
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@SD
    Front MUD FLAPS mujhy MEHRAN kay lag rahy hain. Am i right
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Suzuki Alto is a very small car (kei car) designed by Suzuki. Its selling points include low price and good fuel economy. The model was introduced in 1979 and has been built in many countries worldwide

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The 7th generation was unveiled at the 2008 Paris Motor Show. It was developed jointly with Nissan (which called their version Nissan Pixo) to be a global car and its production center will be situated at Maruti Suzuki's plant in India. It is stylistically based on the Suzuki A-Star Concept.[1] The Alto was conceived as a response to global warming. The vehicle’s emissions will be only 109g of CO2/km. It will be an eco-friendly car.[2]

[edit] Performance versions
    Performance versions of the Alto started to appear in 1985 when a turbocharged engine was made available. The CA71 gradually acquired more performance-related modifications until the Works version was introduced in 1987. The Alto Works was the first kei-car to reach the legal limit of 64 hp (48 kW). It acquired considerable popularity, and models of it are still made by Fujimi.

The performance models continued in the Alto's later versions; as technology and the kei car regulations changed more performance became available. By 1999 the top engine was a light-alloy 658-cc with turbocharger, DOHC and 4 valves per cylinder, which produced 64 hp (48 kW) and 80 ft·lbf (110 N·m).

As Suzuki introduced new models into the kei car class, it began to spread the performance engines to other models and designate the Alto as a less costly model. The current Alto is only available with 54hp in Japan; the 64hp engine is now provided in models such as the Kei Works and the Alto Lapin SS.

[edit] Export markets
    Early Altos were exported with few changes apart from enlarged engines and bodywork and different nomenclature. So the SS40 became the SS80 with a 796-cc engine. (Some Fronte models were also called Alto in Europe.) However, as Suzuki made agreements with companies such as Maruti to build their models, it began to be possible to sell different models to different areas:

The CA71 is made with the 796-cc engine in India as the Maruti 800, in Pakistan by Pak Suzuki as the Mehran 800, and in China by (among others) Chang'an, Jiangbei and Jiangnan. This model, rather than the CL11, was exported to Europe until 1994.
    The CL11 was made in Korea, Romania and Uzbekistan as the Daewoo Tico, and in China by Anchi.
    In 1994 the CA71 Alto was replaced for European consumption by the Maruti-built version of the Cervo Mode, which was sold as the Alto until 2002.
    The HA12 is made in India as the Maruti Alto (in a longer and wider form with 796- or 1061-cc engines, with 5 doors), and this was exported to Europe as the Suzuki Alto from 2002. It is also made by Pak Suzuki in Pakistan, and was formerly made by Chevrolet in Colombia.
    The current Alto is exported with a 996-cc engine producing 65 hp (48 kW).
    Thus the European Suzuki Altos are really:

1979-84: SS40 Altos with 796-cc engine
    1984-94: CA71 Altos (coded SB308) and CA91 (also coded SB308) with 796-cc 3-cylinder F8B engine developing approximately 34 hp (25 kW), with 4-speed manual or 2-speed automatic transmission.
    1994-2002: Maruti Zens (based on the Cervo Mode), with 993-cc engine.
    2002 to date: Maruti Altos (based on the HA12 Alto), with 1061-cc engine.
    The locally-made versions of the various Altos have had long production lives, and have sometimes won great popularity, as with the Maruti 800. In particular the CA71 generation has been produced in many countries, and can frequently be seen being offered as a cheap city car among several more newly-designed products.

sd
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fc
    the front and rear mudflaps both r of toyota vitz 2003. vitz was written we removed it.

@all
    yr koi tareeka hai key peehcey sey fx key pata system khatam kar k beam suspension ban jaye?
    >>>>D£Ŧƛᵯƛ§Ø ƁØ¥§<<<<

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

3618 is a nice FX
    I WORK FOR MONEY... IF YOU WANT LOYALTY HIRE A DOG.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up My rides

Heyyy..
    finally .. a fx fan club!
    well ive owned two..
    first it was a grey 85.. was my first car.. but i soon discovered it had limited potential. so sold it .. bought another beige colored 85. that i got fully rebuilt a year later. . its now 3 years old and soon id be giving it a thorough touch up and change the alloys probably because one of the alloy wheel got caught in a open manhole while the car had 5 ppl in it and was going a good 80km/h.. ...cracked the rear left one as u can see in the photos..

do comment

Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75889 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75890 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75891 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75892 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75893 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75894 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75895 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75896 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75897 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75898 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75899 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75900 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75901 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75902 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75903 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75904 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75905 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -75906
    the journey is much better than the destination~

sd
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

chck out mines now... installed booster, altered its engine.... installed mira rims.. hid installed also... in july inshallah ill be installing turbo...

Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76267 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76268 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76269 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76270 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76271

Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76273 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76274 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76275 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76276 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76277

BOOSTER PICS... imported from indonesia. of RS RACING... INNO VIII SERIES....

Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76282 Suzuki FX Owners & Fan Club -76283
    >>>>D£Ŧƛᵯƛ§Ø ƁØ¥§<<<<

sd
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

rear lights r made by me. ill be tinting it soon. jet black tinted.. yr i waana install lambo door kit.. any one knws the price of it.. in july ill be also installing carbon fiber hood in my car and racing grill... i design its hood by myself... and in next week ill be installing k&n airfilter as well...

i did some alteration and made my engine works as i-vtec does... and also 4 braking i installed ventillator discs. now my brakes works like abs. no skidding...
    >>>>D£Ŧƛᵯƛ§Ø ƁØ¥§<<<<

sd
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u wana see some of my fx videos and its engine performance and racing videos plz add me on facebook. my id is : mail_departure@yahoo.com.

plz do msg me also tht ur from pakwheels. i dont accept strangers... u can see the videos of my racing wid alto and corolla xli...
    >>>>D£Ŧƛᵯƛ§Ø ƁØ¥§<<<<

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Turbo in an FX?
    Interesting.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

sd
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeah i knw...
    >>>>D£Ŧƛᵯƛ§Ø ƁØ¥§<<<<

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The most reliable, economical, cost effective (maintenance) car i have kept in my life. I got it around 3 years back and still keeping it. I must say "its state of the art" car of its time.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey FX fans my friend have too in genuine condition a-z genuine here is the link of my thread
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...fx#post2186787

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FX is all time the best car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sd View Post
    if u wana see some of my fx videos and its engine performance and racing videos plz add me on facebook. my id is : mail_departure@yahoo.com.

plz do msg me also tht ur from pakwheels. i dont accept strangers... u can see the videos of my racing wid alto and corolla xli...
    waiting to c da vids
    added u on fb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

User Tag List