Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Probox & Succeed Owners/ Fan Club

AOA

This thread is to discuss and share views regarding TOYOTA PROBOX & SUCCEED from owners and fans to discuss the car.

Some detail:-

Manufacturer Toyota
    Production 2002-present
    Body style 5-door
    2wd & 4wd
    Engine 1300cc, 1500cc petrol & 1400cc Diesel D4D Intercooler Turbo
    Transmission 5 speed manual/ 4 speed auto

Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -408425

Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -417129

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Front camera works with Dvd auxiliary function i install it for close parking

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by engineermali View Post
    Yes its Tax and Registration is higher .... I agree.

But

1500cc doesnt consumes more fuel rather it consumes less then 1300cc ..... reason? bcz u have to give less accelerator to reach the 100km/h but in 1300cc you have to give alot of accelerator and time to reach to 100km/h

I think u got my point.

1500cc ziaya kamyab hai probox mein ... kyon kay probox kaa body bara hai
    bro that day were discussing fuel average of 1500cc and 1300cc we can see from the site of toyota japan motors which lucky1pk has mentioned,in the table we can see that 2NZ-FE does from 16 -17.4km/ltrs,where as 1NZ-FE does in lower limit from 15.8-17km/ltr and in higher limit 16.4-17.2km/ltr,so bro i stand right in claiming that 1300cc consumes bit lesser fuel than 1500cc,we must be knowing driving conditions in pakistan where one has to move slow in traffics there consumption of 1500 cc is more than 1300cc,that was the reason i opted for 1300cc as how many times we have to travel on motorway,maximum of the times we have to drive within the city and installing CNG in vehicle adds fuss as one has to stand in queues for gas refilling and govt is also discouraging CNG and must have taken kickbacks from LPG ppl,thts y now promoting this

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@lucky1pk

how you turn on the front camera ????????

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lucky1pk View Post
    Front camera works with Dvd auxiliary function i install it for close parking
    zabardast

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haris457 View Post
    bro that day were discussing fuel average of 1500cc and 1300cc we can see from the site of toyota japan motors which lucky1pk has mentioned,in the table we can see that 2NZ-FE does from 16 -17.4km/ltrs,where as 1NZ-FE does in lower limit from 15.8-17km/ltr and in higher limit 16.4-17.2km/ltr,so bro i stand right in claiming that 1300cc consumes bit lesser fuel than 1500cc,we must be knowing driving conditions in pakistan where one has to move slow in traffics there consumption of 1500 cc is more than 1300cc,that was the reason i opted for 1300cc as how many times we have to travel on motorway,maximum of the times we have to drive within the city and installing CNG in vehicle adds fuss as one has to stand in queues for gas refilling and govt is also discouraging CNG and must have taken kickbacks from LPG ppl,thts y now promoting this

Dear read it again

Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -412345

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1nz-fe = 16.4
    2nz-fe = 16

konsa ziyada average hai ???

by the way dear bro ... aap nay japanese zuban kaisay parhi kay yeh fuel average ka column hai ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok dear i agree with you .......... but my friends which have used both 1300cc & 1500cc cars had told me that 1500cc ka kharcha kam hai ....... and dont forget that 16 and 16.4 fuel avaraage is not a big difference ........ but 23 more horsepower is a big plus point in 1NZ-FE 1500cc
    bro that vehicle must not b ewell tuned which your friend used in 1500cc,U r right about horse power if we had been living in dubai or abroad,bro its pakistan where with in city one cant afford to drive faster than 80km/hrs which is on empty road in night hours but in day hours we all are creeping 30-40km/hr at most,so why we use extra hp,in my opinion its wastage here in pakistan,lets be realistic,rather in pakistan roads even 1000cc is more than enough in city and ull agree with me on this point,even on motor way one cant drive faster than 120km/hr ,so keeping in view this its wastage of money initially on registration,then every yr on tax then less fuel mileage.
    Yep i do agree that F extra package has options which r a plus point no doubt about it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one must spend extra on good quality fuel,fuel filters ,oils,filters as that wont be wastage seeing dusty enviroments of pakistan where wear and tear of vehicle is more so by spending few extra bucks on these things can add some more life to your vehicle

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro that vehicle must not b ewell tuned which your friend used in 1500cc,U r right about horse power if we had been living in dubai or abroad,bro its pakistan where with in city one cant afford to drive faster than 80km/hrs which is on empty road in night hours but in day hours we all are creeping 30-40km/hr at most,so why we use extra hp,in my opinion its wastage here in pakistan,lets be realistic,rather in pakistan roads even 1000cc is more than enough in city and ull agree with me on this point,even on motor way one cant drive faster than 120km/hr ,so keeping in view this its wastage of money initially on registration,then every yr on tax then less fuel mileage.
    Yep i do agree that F extra package has options which r a plus point no doubt about it

again agree with you dear ......... but when i came Islamabad then you drive my 1500cc probox then tell me what difference you found in driving pleasure

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one must spend extra on good quality fuel,fuel filters ,oils,filters as that wont be wastage seeing dusty enviroments of pakistan where wear and tear of vehicle is more so by spending few extra bucks on these things can add some more life to your vehicle

you are rite dear

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

from that table it shows that only 1500cc has 4WD too in some model

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1nz-fe = 16.4
    2nz-fe = 16

konsa ziyada average hai ???

by the way dear bro ... aap nay japanese zuban kaisay parhi kay yeh fuel average ka column hai ???
    bro that average is taken on ideal conditions which is difficult to attain,you asked me how i read that this is fuel average column,read on top of last column it is written km/lit ,that is fuel average nothing else,i asked my friend who is in japan doing his Phd to check from toyota japan motors about fuel average of these versions,they told him that on ideal conditions and in busy traffic 1300cc gives more mileage.ideal condition is 80km/hr with no breaks applied and it includes tyre pressure ,fuel quality and many other small variant factors. Now coming to resale of these vehicles in pakistan,if we sell F extra package and 1300cc after 5 yrs of use,you wont get the same amount difference which is there when we bought it,we can see this from GLI and XLI resale difference graph,coz here in pakistan ppl say that they can get power windows and seats changed by spending few extra bucks then y to pay this much price difference,though they dont prefer factory fitted originality,this is mentality of pakistani ppl car market

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

at first i also wanted to buy 1300cc probox ..... but my vitz was not sold yet ..... and when vitz got sold that 1300cc probox was gone from that showroom ..... one day while going airport i saw one of my university friend driving this F Extra Package 1500cc probox (WHICH I HAVE OWN NOW ALHAMDOLILLAH) so i approached my friend and he was so kind that he gave he his keys

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

again agree with you dear ......... but when i came Islamabad then you drive my 1500cc probox then tell me what difference you found in driving pleasure
    bro i have driven 1500cc as welll even in isb on roads now much of tfc is there ,its not same isb which used to be calm and quite 5yrs back,now one can see flood of traffic even in islamabad then how can one enjoy driving higher hp vehicle drive,in my opinion vehicles above 1300cc are just wastage of money,ppl buy here 2400cc,1800cc what is the use when one cant drive it at high speeds even on motor way what to talk of with in the city

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro that average is taken on ideal conditions which is difficult to attain,you asked me how i read that this is fuel average column,read on top of last column it is written km/lit ,that is fuel average nothing else,i asked my friend who is in japan doing his Phd to check from toyota japan motors about fuel average of these versions,they told him that on ideal conditions and in busy traffic 1300cc gives more mileage.ideal condition is 80km/hr with no breaks applied and it includes tyre pressure ,fuel quality and many other small variant factors. Now coming to resale of these vehicles in pakistan,if we sell F extra package and 1300cc after 5 yrs of use,you wont get the same amount difference which is there when we bought it,we can see this from GLI and XLI resale difference graph,coz here in pakistan ppl say that they can get power windows and seats changed by spending few extra bucks then y to pay this much price difference,though they dont prefer factory fitted originality,this is mentality of pakistani ppl car market

you are rite dear but Main gari 1 saal sae ziayada apnay pass nahi rakta ..... aur market ko bhi dekta rehta hoon ..... jaisay hi market change honay lagta hai ...... i sell the car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you are rite dear but Main gari 1 saal sae ziayada apnay pass nahi rakta ..... aur market ko bhi dekta rehta hoon ..... jaisay hi market change honay lagta hai ...... i sell the car
    bro if thats so then u should have spend on 1300cc coz u would have got better cash back,while selling F extra package noone will give u extra amount for extra features in vehicle,u know ppl think here like this i am getting probox in 10 then y i spend 2 lakh extra,this is wat ppl think here,in my case i intend keeping vehicle for minimum 5 yrs then will go for fielder inshallah coz i need 2 cars in my home at the same time coz of family job thats y i opted for this now otherwise i would have bought fielder instead if i had to keep one car.these days i am waiting for budget so that i change second car mehran of my mrs to some japanese vehicle like meera or any other small 660cc car which has good fuel average and that should be auto

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro if thats so then u should have spend on 1300cc coz u would have got better cash back,while selling F extra package noone will give u extra amount for extra features in vehicle,u know ppl think here like this i am getting probox in 10 then y i spend 2 lakh extra,this is wat ppl think here,in my case i intend keeping vehicle for minimum 5 yrs then will go for fielder inshallah coz i need 2 cars in my home at the same time coz of family job thats y i opted for this now otherwise i would have bought fielder instead if i had to keep one car.these days i am waiting for budget so that i change second car mehran of my mrs to some japanese vehicle like meera or any other small 660cc car which has good fuel average and that should be auto

agar aisi baat hoti toh koi bhi succeed nahi kharedta ... kyon kay woh 12lac sae start ho kay 13lac tak jata hai

quetta mien buhut market hai Probox F Extra Package ka ..... abhi bhi meray office colleagues mujhe sae 12 lac ka mang rahay hien ....

Best of luck for your new car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agar aisi baat hoti toh koi bhi succeed nahi kharedta ... kyon kay woh 12lac sae start ho kay 13lac tak jata hai

quetta mien buhut market hai Probox F Extra Package ka ..... abhi bhi meray office colleagues mujhe sae 12 lac ka mang rahay hien ....

Best of luck for your new car
    if that is so then its good,i was talking about market here is isb/rwp

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if that is so then its good,i was talking about market here is isb/rwp

ok dear bro

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ All

I just saw a car with a flat tire ........ The trunk (dicky) was full of cement bags ........ For changing Tire they have to take out all the bags then they can take out the stepny from the trunk to change the flat tire.

Probox owners doesn't require to take out the stuff from the trunk if they get a flat tire

We are lucky in this way

What you guyz say ?????????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

User Tag List