Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 834
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Toyota Probox Owners/ Fan Club

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Probox & Succeed Owners/ Fan Club

    AOA

    This thread is to discuss and share views regarding TOYOTA PROBOX & SUCCEED from owners and fans to discuss the car.

    Some detail:-

    Manufacturer Toyota
    Production 2002-present
    Body style 5-door
    2wd & 4wd
    Engine 1300cc, 1500cc petrol & 1400cc Diesel D4D Intercooler Turbo
    Transmission 5 speed manual/ 4 speed auto



    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -408425


    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -417129


  2. #321
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeegee63 View Post
    dear probox is vry comfortble / reliable/spacios/roomy
    hvind gd safety features
    average on petro liz vry economical
    parts are easily avail even in small town
    xli/vitz filters also fit in it
    if ur family iz big in num then go 4 1500cc
    with 5/6 persons+luggage+ac on 1.5l most suitable
    with all above there iz feling of underpower with 1300 cc
    as my experince there iz hardly any difference in fuel consupmtion
    howerver token +registration fee iz few ks more
    thankx
    Bro that day i was having discussion with engineermali regarding difference in fuel avg of 1300 cc vs 1500cc, i am not yet able to understand tht how can there be negligible fuel avg cosidering jam packed pakistani roads and max speed limit of 120 even on motor way,had u been talking abt travelling abroad then i would have agreed but dont u think in our traffic where idle running is alot and slow moving traffic is experienced there 1500cc engine will consume more fuel than 1300cc,coz that output is more being wasted than utilized.its same way if we switch on bulb with less wattage and bulb with more wattage in a small 8*8 size room,there less wattage bulb will be enough and bulb with more wattage will be loss of energy,had it been big room then it would have been well utilization of higher wattage bulb,
    so similar is the case of movement of our traffic,i believe in that keeping vehicles producing higher hp in slow moving tfc is just loss of energy,coz idle running is more is busy office and school hours,
    this is my own point of view,u may put me right if i am wrong

  3. #322
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asad_Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Zeegee63. Thanx for your advice .i appreciate.

  4. #323
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asad_Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear haris457. Thanx for your advice and prompt reply. i went to a couple of dealers in Pindi including 11 WAYS at The Mall but the prices quoted even for a DX model were exorbitant plus the grade and mileage was also doubtful . Can u suggest an good reliable contact. I have an acquaintance who can get me a car from new lot arriving in Kchi.Would that be ok?

  5. #324
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asad_Muhammad View Post
    Dear haris457. Thanx for your advice and prompt reply. i went to a couple of dealers in Pindi including 11 WAYS at The Mall but the prices quoted even for a DX model were exorbitant plus the grade and mileage was also doubtful . Can u suggest an good reliable contact. I have an acquaintance who can get me a car from new lot arriving in Kchi.Would that be ok?
    For how much u r getting DX model 1300 cc /1500 cc over here in isb,and for how much u r getting in khi

  6. #325
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asad_Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Probox price

    i didnt check the price in karachi, but a DX is 1.3million , with 3.5 grade. I dont know how much transportation cost will be from Kchi to isb.

  7. #326
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeegee63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asad_Muhammad View Post
    i didnt check the price in karachi, but a DX is 1.3million , with 3.5 grade. I dont know how much transportation cost will be from Kchi to isb.
    dear belive me i had a xperince
    me 1500 my bro 1300 cc started from LHR with rest at lalamusa
    petrol @100.4/l my tank topup with RS 1000
    MY BRO TOPUP WITH RS 985
    HE TOK 5+1/2 MIN MORE TIME THAN ME
    HIS CAR ENGINE TOOK 5++ MIN MORE/ENGINE RUNNING TIME TO COVER 150 KMX
    THATS WHY NO DIFFERENCE IN TANK TOPUP
    HOPE U GOT MY XPERIENCE
    THANKZ

  8. #327
    PakWheeler Follow
    zeegee63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad_muhammad View Post
    i didnt check the price in karachi, but a dx is 1.3million , with 3.5 grade. I dont know how much transportation cost will be from kchi to isb.
    dear plz try 2 buy probox with 4/4++ grade
    tansportation cost from khi 2 isd
    rs 18---22ks without insurance
    rs 25---35kz with insurance
    thankx

  9. #328
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its too much price.max DX should be around 10.5 lakh at most including transportation cost till isb,i know a person in khi who sent me probox in last sep,ill check from him if he can get another one from port

  10. #329
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asad_Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks , i would appreciate if u can check that

  11. #330
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i ve msg u the details

  12. #331
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my brother`s probox
    bought in 10 Lacks before 5 months...
    its 1500cc..
    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -431503Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -431505Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -431506Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -431508Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -431510Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -431511Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -431513
    Pakistan <3

  13. #332
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeegee63 View Post
    dear probox is vry comfortble / reliable/spacios/roomy
    hvind gd safety features
    average on petro liz vry economical
    parts are easily avail even in small town
    xli/vitz filters also fit in it
    if ur family iz big in num then go 4 1500cc
    with 5/6 persons+luggage+ac on 1.5l most suitable
    with all above there iz feling of underpower with 1300 cc
    as my experince there iz hardly any difference in fuel consupmtion
    howerver token +registration fee iz few ks more
    thankx

    agreed

  14. #333
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asad_Muhammad View Post
    Assalam o Alaikum,
    I read all the mail on this forum and have developed a passion for the car.A middle agedo family man and just sold my 2011 honda City. I want to buy a Probox or succeed for my family.My pocket range is around 11 lacs PKR.
    1. I need advice which Probox/ Succeed model to buy.
    2. 1300 or 1500
    3. are the parts like filters etc easily available
    thanks
    W. Salaam .... Buy Probox F Extra Package 1500cc or Succeed TX-G Package 1500cc ............. It has comfortable rear seats from company and many more options ............. filters no problem because it 1500cc 1NZ-FE same engine like X corolla, premio, allion and many more ............ after driving 1500cc you wont enjoy driving 1300cc

  15. #334
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haris457 View Post
    Bro that day i was having discussion with engineermali regarding difference in fuel avg of 1300 cc vs 1500cc, i am not yet able to understand tht how can there be negligible fuel avg cosidering jam packed pakistani roads and max speed limit of 120 even on motor way,had u been talking abt travelling abroad then i would have agreed but dont u think in our traffic where idle running is alot and slow moving traffic is experienced there 1500cc engine will consume more fuel than 1300cc,coz that output is more being wasted than utilized.its same way if we switch on bulb with less wattage and bulb with more wattage in a small 8*8 size room,there less wattage bulb will be enough and bulb with more wattage will be loss of energy,had it been big room then it would have been well utilization of higher wattage bulb,
    so similar is the case of movement of our traffic,i believe in that keeping vehicles producing higher hp in slow moving tfc is just loss of energy,coz idle running is more is busy office and school hours,
    this is my own point of view,u may put me right if i am wrong
    Going from Quetta to Islamabad only motorway limit is 120 km/h ............. but other places you can drive 180 km/h

    1500cc is liye kam petrol use karta hai 1300cc sae because probox ka body bara hai ............ agar body chota hota toh 1300cc kam khata .............. magar probox bara hai toh 1300cc ko ziada acceletor dena parta hai jub kay 1500cc ko kam acceletor dena parta achieving same speed thats why 1500cc kam petrol khata haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii

  16. #335
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asad_Muhammad View Post
    i didnt check the price in karachi, but a DX is 1.3million , with 3.5 grade. I dont know how much transportation cost will be from Kchi to isb.

    Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt DX 13 lac ????????????

    toh F Extra Package 1500cc toh 15 lac ka hoga ?????????????

  17. #336
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ Tabish1Nice ride bro

  18. #337
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asad_Muhammad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai, it was a one loaded with many accessories and was the asking price of the owner. After 2 weeks of intensive search i have found that due to a reason beyond my comprehension somehow a 1300 cc prices are higher and costs more at auction in japan and importers prefer 1500 cc which gets them more profit margin in Pak. At present more 1500cc cars are available in Kchi port and 1300 are in scarcity.
    -A white car costs 30000/- PKR less than a others colors.
    -more 1500cc are available in market than 1300cc
    Regards

  19. #338
    PakWheeler Follow
    salal_abid15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default a youtube search

    custom modified probox


  20. #339
    PakWheeler Follow
    salal_abid15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default


  21. #340
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Modified probox ......... nice sharing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •