Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 834
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Toyota Probox Owners/ Fan Club

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Probox & Succeed Owners/ Fan Club

    AOA

    This thread is to discuss and share views regarding TOYOTA PROBOX & SUCCEED from owners and fans to discuss the car.

    Some detail:-

    Manufacturer Toyota
    Production 2002-present
    Body style 5-door
    2wd & 4wd
    Engine 1300cc, 1500cc petrol & 1400cc Diesel D4D Intercooler Turbo
    Transmission 5 speed manual/ 4 speed auto



    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -408425


    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -417129


  2. #781
    PakWheeler Follow
    salman.adilsiddiqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nice dear

  3. #782
    PakWheeler Follow
    salman.adilsiddiqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanx to engineer ali and hamza too, i now intrested to purchase the probox and now a days i am working on it my students are living in japan i contact them and they are ready to search the f series of probox according to ure direction thanx alot

  4. #783
    PakWheeler Follow
    humayun.omer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salam, everyone. I am in the market for a probox/fielder and am looking at both. just inspected a probox and i would like to ask you people a few questions regarding it. @engineermali i believe you can be most helpful in this regard considering it was an F Extra Package.
    It is a 2006 MY car, imported and regd here in khi in 2011, 93k miles on the odo.
    1) the official tire size i have read everywhere is 165/80R13 but this one had 195/70R14 (same as yours). i somehow forgot to check the plate near the door so can you tell me if the F Extra really comes with this tire size?
    2) I know F Extra only comes with 1500cc engine and it said the same on the plate under the bonnet but i did not spot the "1NZ-FE" i have seen embossed on intake manifold of Fielders and Premios with the same engine. Do you think a 2NZ-FE could have been swapped in? I have never driven anything with either 1NZ or 2NZ so cannot tell the difference by feel.
    3)It did not have a DVD/rear view camera screen, doesnt the F Extra come standard with that?

    Other than that the car had minor stratches, XLi side mirrors (hence no power function), BLACK front grille as opposed to colored bumpers and door moulding, but 4 power windows and 4 headrests. The owner is demanding 11.25lakh , what do you think?

    Thanks

  5. #784
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humayun.omer View Post
    Salam, everyone. I am in the market for a probox/fielder and am looking at both. just inspected a probox and i would like to ask you people a few questions regarding it. @engineermali i believe you can be most helpful in this regard considering it was an F Extra Package.
    It is a 2006 MY car, imported and regd here in khi in 2011, 93k miles on the odo.
    1) the official tire size i have read everywhere is 165/80R13 but this one had 195/70R14 (same as yours). i somehow forgot to check the plate near the door so can you tell me if the F Extra really comes with this tire size?
    2) I know F Extra only comes with 1500cc engine and it said the same on the plate under the bonnet but i did not spot the "1NZ-FE" i have seen embossed on intake manifold of Fielders and Premios with the same engine. Do you think a 2NZ-FE could have been swapped in? I have never driven anything with either 1NZ or 2NZ so cannot tell the difference by feel.
    3)It did not have a DVD/rear view camera screen, doesnt the F Extra come standard with that?

    Other than that the car had minor stratches, XLi side mirrors (hence no power function), BLACK front grille as opposed to colored bumpers and door moulding, but 4 power windows and 4 headrests. The owner is demanding 11.25lakh , what do you think?

    Thanks
    Fielder price is high, while Probox price is lower.

    My Ride had Used Alloy Rims and Chinese Radial Tyres when I purchased it, I sold them and bought a new set of alloy rim and Japanese tyres Dunlop SP SPORT 490 Size 195/70R14 ..... That's why Brother I don't know the actual size of its tyres from company

    I have seen a 1300 F Extra Package too. In Probox 1NZ-FE is not written on the engine .... Check the Chassis Plate, If it is written 1500cc, then it is 1NZ-FE

    All F Extra Package doesn't comes with DVD screen ........... But my ride had DVD player but back view camera cannot be installed in it, Rear View Camera can only be installed in Chinese DVD screen.

    The person had changed its side mirrors to XLi .... Otherwise it comes POWER from company.

    He is demanding very high ........... Offer him 1050K

  6. #785
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salman.adilsiddiqui View Post
    thanx to engineer ali and hamza too, i now intrested to purchase the probox and now a days i am working on it my students are living in japan i contact them and they are ready to search the f series of probox according to ure direction thanx alot

    Welcome Dear

  7. #786
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    epigenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,085
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i don't think if they are imported anymore

  8. #787
    PakWheeler Follow
    humayun.omer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the reply, sir. Will keep you updated. Is there any way to differentiate between 1nz and 2nz by sight? Im not sure but i think 1nz has vvti written in white vs black on 2nz, is it true?

  9. #788
    PakWheeler Follow
    faiq5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hi guys i need your help my probox is touch on every speed breaker. is that good to install a spacer or big tyres my current tyre is Dunlop sp Size 185/70R14

  10. #789
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    578
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    ^^
    My advice. dont go for bigger tyres. Go for spacers.
    Desire is irrelevant!!!!!!

  11. #790
    PakWheeler Follow
    faiq5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    spacer is good option but I heard that speacer loss the compfy and its harmful for suspension is that right

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #791
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    578
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    ^^
    perhaps, u r somewhat right. but bigger tyres would severely hamper the fuel economy
    Desire is irrelevant!!!!!!

  13. #792
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,793
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiq5 View Post
    hi guys i need your help my probox is touch on every speed breaker. is that good to install a spacer or big tyres my current tyre is Dunlop sp Size 185/70R14
    I had the same problem, I upgraded to 15s ! now much much better. spacers destroy the looks and not good for suspension and handling.
    The men are back. @TGT.

  14. #793
    PakWheeler Follow
    faiq5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks for valueable advice now I came to install the 15s tyres

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #794
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humayun.omer View Post
    Thanks for the reply, sir. Will keep you updated. Is there any way to differentiate between 1nz and 2nz by sight? Im not sure but i think 1nz has vvti written in white vs black on 2nz, is it true?


    There ain't any difference in the look of both engine

  16. #795
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  17. #796
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Libra


    After many months my this thread is restored too Still many threads remaining

  18. #797
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,793
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    @fazal bhai helped in this matter too

    sent from a device which can only be described as a mobile phone
    The men are back. @TGT.

  19. #798
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,793
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiq5 View Post
    Thanks for valueable advice now I came to install the 15s tyres

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    You are welcome, btw which tyres you got ? do post some pics if possible.

    sent from a device which can only be described as a mobile phone
    The men are back. @TGT.

  20. #799
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,793
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Updates people ?

    sent from a device which can only be described as a mobile phone
    The men are back. @TGT.

  21. #800
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,793
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    My probox's interior.

    sent from a device which can only be described as a mobile phone
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The men are back. @TGT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •