Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Premio 2007 - Indicators and climate control don't work on first start

Recently got hold of Toyota Premio 2007. Its a beautiful car and am totally loving it but was really depressed for a problem that I started encountering. Its indicators and climate control panel will not work upon starting in the morning. However, it will automatically start working after about 30-35 kilometers. My first thought was that some cable or fuse is creating this problem.

Took the car to Toyota GT. Engineers and Electricians there were as usual clueless and couldn't figure out the issue at all. Searched on the web but no info. Finally shown it to a roadside electrician and he solved the problem without even touching the car.

He informed that whenever I have to drive the car, I need to open it with the remote and not from the handle black button. Opening from remote will bring all systems in action.

Since then it has solved the problem and no issues with the indicators or other sensors.

Am writing this post as thought that some other people may also have been facing the same issue. Just no worries, these fancy engineers wouldn't know this little detail but that road side electrician was a great help.

Loving the Premio ride since then...

Any other tips about Premio 2007 will be very useful. Its milage is amazing... doing around 670 KMs in one tank. It is not on CNG.
    Impossible is just a big word ,thrown around by small men ,who find it easier to live in a world they've been given,then to explore the power they have to change it...impossible is not a fact...it's an opinion...impossible is not a declaration...it's a dare ...impossible is potentioal...impossible is temporary ....impossible is nothing !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahzadahmadwah View Post
    Recently got hold of Toyota Premio 2007. Its a beautiful car and am totally loving it but was really depressed for a problem that I started encountering. Its indicators and climate control panel will not work upon starting in the morning. However, it will automatically start working after about 30-35 kilometers. My first thought was that some cable or fuse is creating this problem.

Took the car to Toyota GT. Engineers and Electricians there were as usual clueless and couldn't figure out the issue at all. Searched on the web but no info. Finally shown it to a roadside electrician and he solved the problem without even touching the car.

He informed that whenever I have to drive the car, I need to open it with the remote and not from the handle black button. Opening from remote will bring all systems in action.

Since then it has solved the problem and no issues with the indicators or other sensors.

Am writing this post as thought that some other people may also have been facing the same issue. Just no worries, these fancy engineers wouldn't know this little detail but that road side electrician was a great help.

Loving the Premio ride since then...

Any other tips about Premio 2007 will be very useful. Its milage is amazing... doing around 670 KMs in one tank. It is not on CNG.
    Thanks for sharing this useful info/tip with everyone and I hope it would help a lot of people. Still I wonder why they have this feature? What's the purpose of it?
    670 kms! Very nice. What's the tank capacity and is this mileage on long route?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kudos to the road side electrician!