0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Help - AWD shaft for Axio Fielder 2007

Help - AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007

Dear Friends,

I have recently purchased an Axio Fielder 2007 model NZE 144G and came to know that the rare portion of AWD (All Wheel Drive) shaft which connects with the rare differential is missing that means the car is currently FWD (Front Wheel Drive) only.

I want to buy this shaft, please advise from where it can be procured. I have already checked the availability at Bilal Gunj as I am based in Lahore. Please also advise about other alternatives i.e. similar shafts of other vehicles that can fit-in (I have measured the empty space which is around 26 inches in length)

Regards
    May Allah have mercy on us and on our beloved home land and also give us the courage and recourses to explore its magnificence and be thankful for it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It can easily be fabricated by a good fabricator. I know of one in Karachi but not in Lahore.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supraman2jz View Post
    It can easily be fabricated by a good fabricator. I know of one in Karachi but not in Lahore.
    Should be a very good fabricator otherwise there would be shaft play along the horizontal axis...
    What goes around, comes around.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

take your car to a ramp snap few pictures of under carriage + power train parts & post here on forum please. afterwards share only chassis code, I may be able to source OEM shaft for you from a yard on super highway karachi. lala party out there is doing all type of gimmicks with 4x4 JDMs hatch back, estate cars and mini-vans, on & off they call & ask me for help to start a DEAD Prius.
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

5. 31-10-2013, 12:09 PM

Site Banned

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    take your car to a ramp snap few pictures of under carriage + power train parts & post here on forum please. afterwards share only chassis code, I may be able to source OEM shaft for you from a yard on super highway karachi. lala party out there is doing all type of gimmicks with 4x4 JDMs hatch back, estate cars and mini-vans, on & off they call & ask me for help to start a DEAD Prius.

@capsat
    Thank you for your reply. Following are the pictures as required by you.

The front portion coming from the engine

Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1291531

Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1291532

The rare portion connected to rare axels
    Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1291536

Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1291537

Frame and Model No.

Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1291539
    May Allah have mercy on us and on our beloved home land and also give us the courage and recourses to explore its magnificence and be thankful for it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you & its Good that you understood what I requested for. I will visit the places and see what I can get hold of, will snap & post pictures for other members to verify & approve the purchase. you need to have some patience but keep searching in your own town as well.

- www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

went to the area this morning located only this and this NOT the item you need. I pointed at fielder parked out there as the car for which the small wali shaft is needed. This complete is for Rs. 3000 as is where is, return in 30 days for 2000. at other yard the person said he can get it from Quetta - CHAMAN in weeks time for 5000 if i give a deposit for 2000, and I smile said I will buy it for 7000 this is my number call me if you get it sorry i cannot make a deposit.

Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1292826Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1292827Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1292828

I counted over 120 cars of custom amensty models from year 2000 to 2005 between bandu khan & sohrab goth PARCO pump. & about 4.5 GRADE 4 Prius parked under open sun.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can easily get it from peshawar shoba bazar or pindi chah sultan.
    I wont say that its abundantly available, but a little running around from shop to shop in either of these two markets will definitely lead you to it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is from Fielder 4x4 & available for 5000 in Karachi the mechanic doing 'cosmetic swaps' for JDMs have it at Lawrance road Karachi - shipping handling extra - pay only when it serves the purpose or return it immediately, send me email if interested i will manage guarantee for your payment to person directly & get it shipped by paying for cargo myself. If it works fine send the money, if not you pay for return cargo.

Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297302Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297303Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297304Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297305Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297306

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    this is from Fielder 4x4 & available for 5000 in Karachi the mechanic doing 'cosmetic swaps' for JDMs have it at Lawrance road Karachi - shipping handling extra - pay only when it serves the purpose or return it immediately, send me email if interested i will manage guarantee for your payment to person directly & get it shipped by paying for cargo myself. If it works fine send the money, if not you pay for return cargo.

Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297302Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297303Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297304Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297305Help ? AWD Shaft for Axio Fielder 2007 -1297306
    @capsat

I am extremely sorry that I could not reply earlier and I am very much obliged by the efforts you have done in sourcing the drive shaft, finding time out of one’s daily schedule in such hectic Karachi life, to help someone you never knew before, is very much appreciable. May Allah Almighty bless you with long and joyful life and keep you and your family out of harm’s way.

I had also asked some friends in Peshawar and they have sent it to me. I once again thank you very much for your help.

Regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you for the kinds words, Bless you too.

This PW forum is about sharing helping and spreading knowledge across, You are always welcome, in Peshawer it must have costed HALF as 1st thing people do with 4x4 JDM estate cars is remove the 2nd shaft. AXIO / ProBox are workhorse in the mountains carrying passangers & crago in equal weight . Like Corolla 94 - 95 shape.

Quote Originally Posted by mohash_1 View Post
    @capsat

I am extremely sorry that I could not reply earlier and I am very much obliged by the efforts you have done in sourcing the drive shaft, finding time out of one?s daily schedule in such hectic Karachi life, to help someone you never knew before, is very much appreciable. May Allah Almighty bless you with long and joyful life and keep you and your family out of harm?s way.

I had also asked some friends in Peshawar and they have sent it to me. I once again thank you very much for your help.

Regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default axio 4wd shaft

dear friend

i have sold two corolla axio's which were actually 4wd .... i have original shafts which i removed from axio car and i think the size and shape for axio is the same for fielder as well ,,,,,, if this is the same then you can contact me to purchase one for your car ...... contact me at 03008462222....
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Brother..I want to know if i removed the shaft from my axio 4wd will there be any problem? Is it increase the milage?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List