Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 84
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Toyota Crown fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    alii15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Crown fan club

    SALAM,
    As you know there is no fan club of legendry TOYOTA CROWN on pakwheels.

    So making one, all who own this car or want to own one are allowed to share their views, problems, pics etc of their car.

    All the owners of TOYOTA CROWN should share pics of their car and their views. Thanks..
    Thats mine.....

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #61
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,789
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmer View Post
    Thanks.. will give it a try

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!
    Its on by default

    When u press it goes off

    Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    mahmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    Its on by default

    When u press it goes off

    Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
    Never noticed it though.. is it a beep sound or something from the engine?

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,789
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmer View Post
    Never noticed it though.. is it a beep sound or something from the engine?

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!
    Alien space ship sound

    Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    mahmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    Alien space ship sound

    Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
    Lol.. nice description... will check it in the morning and share my experience

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!

  6. #65
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    824
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Hows the performance and price of new Athelete S?
    I

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    mahmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
    Hows the performance and price of new Athelete S?
    I

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    I just imported a 2016 model only 1600 kms done. But mine is royal saloon G package. Athelete S, i drove before deciding between the two but some how it looses the purpose of what crown was actually made for. The ride is not as comfortable as royal saloon in my opinion.. rest it depends on every individual's choice

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!

  8. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    824
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmer View Post
    I just imported a 2016 model only 1600 kms done. But mine is royal saloon G package. Athelete S, i drove before deciding between the two but some how it looses the purpose of what crown was actually made for. The ride is not as comfortable as royal saloon in my opinion.. rest it depends on every individual's choice

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!
    You forgot price and performance :/

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #68
    PakWheeler Follow
    mahmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
    You forgot price and performance :/

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    cost me 91 lacs, self import. Showroom guys ask 10 mn for the same. Performance is pretty good.. very plushy ride and great economy. The one i imported comes with suction doors and auto high beam assist.

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    824
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmer View Post
    cost me 91 lacs, self import. Showroom guys ask 10 mn for the same. Performance is pretty good.. very plushy ride and great economy. The one i imported comes with suction doors and auto high beam assist.

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!
    Isn't it too expensive?
    My choice is the Athelete s, the only reason I would prefer a crown instead of a6 is the performance.

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #70
    PakWheeler Follow
    mahmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
    Isn't it too expensive?
    My choice is the Athelete s, the only reason I would prefer a crown instead of a6 is the performance.

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    How do you compare crown and a6?

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    824
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmer View Post
    How do you compare crown and a6?

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!
    Because i don't want more luxury than a6, you can say a6 is the benchmark. But the performance of the crown can make a difference, my aim right now is a4 / a3 1.8 but want to ask about crown.

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    mahmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooldevil View Post
    this button is used to produce a fake engine sound when the hybrid mode is engaged!
    Been trying several times turning it on and off, but i noticed nothing at all.

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    mahmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
    Because i don't want more luxury than a6, you can say a6 is the benchmark. But the performance of the crown can make a difference, my aim right now is a4 / a3 1.8 but want to ask about crown.

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
    Havent driven a6 so cant really make a comparison.. im so far satisfied with crown's performance as far as acceleration and handling is concerned

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!

  15. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    cooldevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,047
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
    Yes

    Its for pedestrian safety

    Artificial sound maker on low speeds

    Wassalaam
    yes its correct

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,789
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahmer View Post
    Been trying several times turning it on and off, but i noticed nothing at all.

    Work until your signatures become an autograph!
    u can only notice it when ur outside observing it not when ur inside the car cabin especially when driving

    Wassalaam

    Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,851
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    8
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassan_mirza9 View Post
    Its very hard to get 7 lac for body change crown. ......

    Sent from my SM-A510F using PW Forums mobile app
    For me, the most import are the Car Documents in its original file.
    Condition comes at second priority.

    ~2 years ago, when I was searching for Crown, I seen body changed models available from 325K to 900K in Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Gujranwala, etc. During my search I noticed that more than 90% of Cars don?t have original documents or have some problems in documents. Whereas the cars with clean documents are expensive. And my car is one of those.
    Though its Karachi registered, but I have it checked from police and this car has absolutely clean records.
    Dolphin force Lahore has very fast and latest car track records. I have my car checked through their records and they confirmed me its totally cleaned.
    I have its original file too with all the transfer record in it.
    Hence I consider my car as valuable for sure and happy to drive it daily.

    @babarhyd
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  18. #77
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan_mirza9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any 98 crown for sale

    Sent from my SM-A510F using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #78
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    babarhyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,956
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    For me, the most import are the Car Documents in its original file.
    Condition comes at second priority.

    ~2 years ago, when I was searching for Crown, I seen body changed models available from 325K to 900K in Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Gujranwala, etc. During my search I noticed that more than 90% of Cars don?t have original documents or have some problems in documents. Whereas the cars with clean documents are expensive. And my car is one of those.
    Though its Karachi registered, but I have it checked from police and this car has absolutely clean records.
    Dolphin force Lahore has very fast and latest car track records. I have my car checked through their records and they confirmed me its totally cleaned.
    I have its original file too with all the transfer record in it.
    Hence I consider my car as valuable for sure and happy to drive it daily.
    @babarhyd
    Bro bought civic 02 model for now.... Lets see what it has for me.

    Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk

  20. #79
    PakWheeler Follow
    faiq5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  21. #80
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umarmuslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,789
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiq5 View Post
    Bumped

    Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •