Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Toyota Premio Owners Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    s8isfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Premio Owners Club

    Here is a thread to discuss Toyota Premio cars.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Allion
    Here is my Premio 2005.
    It has done 230k kms but is going strong.
    I'm getting 11 kmpl as of now, but will try to improve that gradually.
    I've done 165 kph on M2 without trouble.
    Planning to take it to karachi by road.

    Attached Images Attached Images       

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SALMANWASEEM View Post
    Doc What is the fuel average and what is the engine displacement?
    The model I've got is 2007 new shape 1.8 CVT
    Its is supposed to give 17-18km/l. Ive got almost 18km/l on long rout from lahore to sadiqabad. In city with AC on all the time im getting 13.9km/l
    That's not bad at all
    Im super satisfied by this mileage

    You can follow link in the 2nd post for latest model/trim & proclaimed avg


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SALMANWASEEM View Post
    Download Google translate app and u can easily translate Japanese to English
    Yeah it will but there is so much to translate
    Hehe


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    SALMANWASEEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    987
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    The model I've got is 2007 new shape 1.8 CVT
    Its is supposed to give 17-18km/l. Ive got almost 18km/l on long rout from lahore to sadiqabad. In city with AC on all the time im getting 13.9km/l
    That's not bad at all
    Im super satisfied by this mileage

    You can follow link in the 2nd post for latest model/trim & proclaimed avg


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Excellent MashAllah.This car is a perfect blend of Power,Luxury and Economy.
    There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    @Docjunaid just saw ur premio thread. I just love this car in red wine looks damn good wow. Plus real bling bling car u got. Ive never driven a premio but only heard good things about it as of now, hows it?
    G MashaAllah Red wine color is just fantastic especially for Detailers.
    I never drove one before i bought this premio, to me it was rather expensive type thing and only few people in my city had one.
    my experience is overall very satisfactory the dive is super smooth on highway, Jam Kar Chalti Hai lol
    The tires are performance based Yokohama C Drive so in city its a bit bumpy and noisy on highway but overall in two weeks i barely notice it.
    Climate control is really good, Speakers are very good. Japanese Nav is a pain as i can't attach my ipohne with it Bluetooth/AUX cable is missing though it says that AUX is there. will get this checked on next trip to Lahore
    Mileage is very good. Parts replacement is no issue all are available at 3S toyota dealership. Maintenance is not that expensive just like Altis
    overall I'm very happy and satisfied Alhamdulillah
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Premio Owners Club

    Glory Glory Manchester United

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmankhawaja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Owsum. But let me know if anyone is having 1.8 valvematic? I heard it gives as good mileage as 19 kmpl on highway and 15.5 in city

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,191
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Anyone selling 1.8 XEX?

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    Highway or city? With or with out ac

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Highway or city? With or with out ac

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk
    75% on Highway
    Rest in the city
    All time with AC
    Btw i just clocked 700km on a single tank with avg now 14.1 km/l Alhamdulillah


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    75% on Highway
    Rest in the city
    All time with AC
    Btw i just clocked 700km on a single tank with avg now 14.1 km/l Alhamdulillah


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    What is your speeds on highway and in city anyways good average

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    What is your speeds on highway and in city anyways good average

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk
    Highway 90-110km/h
    In City You know it depends on the conditions usually 20-30 km/h


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Premio Owners Club

    Toyota Premio Owners Club - d9030fccc12c993457fdc0cb655ce4c0
    If one is patient enough this car can give you upto 17km/l or even better
    Drive speed 70-90km/h ( 75% highway driven )
    Distance travelled 84.9km


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    Shakills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    678
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What size wheels you have put on your premios? I put some 15 inches one but doents like the looks for these, think to change to 16,17 or even 18 inch but i will go for the original toyotas for this.
    other issue i came across its ground clearance is quite low, so thinking to take this with slightly higher profile whats required for the rim size

    your suggestions please.
    -

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shakills View Post
    What size wheels you have put on your premios? I put some 15 inches one but doents like the looks for these, think to change to 16,17 or even 18 inch but i will go for the original toyotas for this.
    other issue i came across its ground clearance is quite low, so thinking to take this with slightly higher profile whats required for the rim size

    your suggestions please.
    Really!
    I found the ground clearance to be pretty good may be because
    Im using 16" Alloys with 205/55 & haven't hit any bump yet ,with once having 4 adults & 5 kids in the car
    This profile looks nice on the car as well
    Check out pics in the thread
    Toyota Premio Owners Club - 6d91c0c819b540dbd7c7bbb6736794c9


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,191
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Drove premio for the first time ever in my life. And wow
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,191
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone here recommend addons and accessories for Premio 2012?
    Also would like to know if Push Start,Climate Control or any additional features could be installed like in top variant? @Docjunaid ?

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Can anyone here recommend addons and accessories for Premio 2012?
    Also would like to know if Push Start,Climate Control or any additional features could be installed like in top variant? @Docjunaid ?
    I think you can install push start, these units are available and you wont have problem installing push start.
    Climate control unit that you have to find and replace with original. U can try Bilal gang or sher shah.
    Other goodies like body kit is not available i tried few places in lahore, khi & sialkot but no luck.
    Fog lights after market projection lights can be installed and would cost $$$

    I would say just get a good security system

    Check this out
    http://steelmate.com.sg/integrated-alarm-upgrade/

    You can get multimedia steering unit as well.
    Btw your premio is 1.5 F or 1.8 X?


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,191
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    I think you can install push start, these units are available and you wont have problem installing push start.
    Climate control unit that you have to find and replace with original. U can try Bilal gang or sher shah.
    Other goodies like body kit is not available i tried few places in lahore, khi & sialkot but no luck.
    Fog lights after market projection lights can be installed and would cost $$$

    I would say just get a good security system

    Check this out
    http://steelmate.com.sg/integrated-alarm-upgrade/

    You can get multimedia steering unit as well.
    Btw your premio is 1.5 F or 1.8 X?


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Its 1800cc X. Already got multimedia steering. Fog lights and Climate Control are OEM in car. What about Cruise Control and Push Start?

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Docjunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Posts
    2,046
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Its 1800cc X. Already got multimedia steering. Fog lights and Climate Control are OEM in car. What about Cruise Control and Push Start?
    After market cruise can be installed but it's expensive. The stalk cost on amazon is around 45+k

    Steelmate security has some models with push start AC control, anti theft smart stop etc
    Another example is this
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K5Z...P-L&ref=plSrch

    You can find these goodies but at a cost


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Glory Glory Manchester United

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,191
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Docjunaid View Post
    After market cruise can be installed but it's expensive. The stalk cost on amazon is around 45+k

    Steelmate security has some models with push start AC control, anti theft smart stop etc
    Another example is this
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K5Z...P-L&ref=plSrch

    You can find these goodies but at a cost


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4872983-post.html
    Premio has immobilizer? So i wonder if aftermarket push start will work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •