Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 292
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Toyota Mark X Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jaan99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    36
    Posts
    10,176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Mark X Fan Club

    Hi guys
    i thought to start Beauty Fan Club. love the car but hope to buy one .

    Share ur ride and collection of Mark-x Info pics etc

    - Toyota Mark - X Fan Club - -512384





    The Toyota Mark X (Japanese:???????X??????) is a mid-size automobile created by Toyota for the Japanese market. The Mark X was introduced in 2004 and is manufactured in Kanegasaki, Iwate, Japan. Also sold in China as the Toyota Reiz, it is available with either a 3.0 L or 2.5 L (215PS/212hp) Toyota GR series V6 engine. The engines offer dual VVT-i (variable valve timing) with gasoline direct injection. The rear-wheel drive models have a 6-speed automatic transmission as standard, and the all-wheel drive models have a 5-speed automatic.

    The Mark X is the successor to the Toyota Mark II, which was first introduced in 1968. Although the vehicle features an impressive interior with quality that can be categorized as a luxury sedan, it is aimed at the middle market.




    Specifications:

    Model : 250G
    Layout : Front-Engined, RWD
    Weight : 1510kg
    Engine Model : 4GR-FSE
    Engine : DOHC Water Cool V6 24 Valves
    Compression Ratio : 12.1
    Capacity : 2499 cc
    Bore x Stroke : 83x77
    Max Power : 158 (kW/rpm) [215hp] / 6400rpm
    Torque : 260 Nm / 3800rpm
    Suspension (Front / Rear) : Double-Wishbone / Multi Link
    Brakes (Front / Rear) : Ventilated Disc Brakes / Disc Brakes
    Fuel Tank : 70 Litres
    Length : 4730mm
    Width : 1775mm
    Height : 1445mm
    Wheelbase : 2850mm
    Tread-Front : 1525mm
    Tread-Rear : 1520mm
    Min Ground Clearance : 150mm
    Standard Rims : 16"

    - Toyota Mark - X Fan Club - -512385


    - Toyota Mark - X Fan Club - -512386

    "The messenger of Allah said: "Islam is to testify that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, to perform the prayers, to pay the zakat, to fast in Ramadhan, and to make the pilgrimage to the House if you are able to do so." He said: " You have spoken rightly", Jebreel (Gabriel) from Number 2 of "Al-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths."

  2. #201
    PakWheeler Follow
    exquisite27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    42
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I agree with the comments of mwanwar regarding price tags of X.
    To enjoy X to fullest u need to have loaded one with max options, and there is no comparison of X with corolla or honda.
    See ur budget and than decide,,, as luxury comes with a price!!!

  3. #202
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok guys, I just took delivery of a very clean 300G with a few optional extras, but it does not come with TCS or ESC. So it is a bit handful in the wet (great driving weather today!), but it helps to keep me on my toes

    Where do you guys service your Mark X in Islamabad and how much does it normally cost?

    What sort of oil do you use? 0w-20? The car has 79,000km on the clock (all genuine KMs with documented service history and record), so don't know if this would affect the choice of oil. It was last serviced 3,000Km ago, so I will probably put a couple of thousand K's on it before changing the oil.

    Many thanks in advance!

  4. #203
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    ok guys, I just took delivery of a very clean 300G with a few optional extras, but it does not come with TCS or ESC. So it is a bit handful in the wet (great driving weather today!), but it helps to keep me on my toes

    Where do you guys service your Mark X in Islamabad and how much does it normally cost?

    What sort of oil do you use? 0w-20? The car has 79,000km on the clock (all genuine KMs with documented service history and record), so don't know if this would affect the choice of oil. It was last serviced 3,000Km ago, so I will probably put a couple of thousand K's on it before changing the oil.

    Many thanks in advance!
    Is it a premium or just a 300 u must have vsc in it plus use Mobil 1 and for 8k km or 1 year which ever comes first

  5. #204
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    Is it a premium or just a 300 u must have vsc in it plus use Mobil 1 and for 8k km or 1 year which ever comes first
    It is not a non-Premium model manufactured in late 2004, the first production year for the Mark X, so it does not have any electeonic driving aids apart from ABS.

    Mobile 1 sounds good, what about the specification of the oil? 0w-20?

    Is there a garage that is good with Mark X in Islamabad? Or any generic garage can service it?

    I want to get a custom cat-back exhaust system as i find the stock set up too quiet and boring. Not looking for some ridiculously loud setup where i lose all the low end torque, but something that sounds deep and purposeful. Any suggestions for good exhaust shops in Islamabad?

  6. #205
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    It is not a non-Premium model manufactured in late 2004, the first production year for the Mark X, so it does not have any electeonic driving aids apart from ABS.

    Mobile 1 sounds good, what about the specification of the oil? 0w-20?

    Is there a garage that is good with Mark X in Islamabad? Or any generic garage can service it?

    I want to get a custom cat-back exhaust system as i find the stock set up too quiet and boring. Not looking for some ridiculously loud setup where i lose all the low end torque, but something that sounds deep and purposeful. Any suggestions for good exhaust shops in Islamabad?
    Well for oil go for 0w-50

    And remember that electronics of x are difficult it does not even communicate with replicas of scanners available in market so be careful about it.

    For exhaust go to hpr they were in g-10/4 now they have shifter to e11 let me see if I can get an address for u

    My 2 cents don't try to mess up with x with desi jugars if u have the money import and after market exhaust system

    Also remember that ls250 is same as mark x and all parts mostly fits in so u can get ls250 exhaust system also

  7. #206
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    Well for oil go for 0w-50

    And remember that electronics of x are difficult it does not even communicate with replicas of scanners available in market so be careful about it.

    For exhaust go to hpr they were in g-10/4 now they have shifter to e11 let me see if I can get an address for u

    My 2 cents don't try to mess up with x with desi jugars if u have the money import and after market exhaust system

    Also remember that ls250 is same as mark x and all parts mostly fits in so u can get ls250 exhaust system also
    Thanks! Will explore different options...

    Also, is it possible to adjust the height of the HID headlight? I find my Mark X's default setting a little too low, it might be ok in Japan, but definitely not for Pakistan's road conditions.

    I also want to widen the spread of my high beams, they are currently too concentrated in the centre. I have looked at the back of the headlights, but could not see any adjustment knobs or screws. Any solution for this?

    Thanks!

  8. #207
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My 300G Mark X's rear end slides sideways when I accelerate with full throttle from 30 to 40Km/h, the car would first down shift to second gear and then the rear tyres would loose traction and slide sideways and the car will begin to rotate, as if it is undergoing oversteering. This can be quite scary on a vehicle without VSC and TRC, and by that stage the car is doing 70 to 80 Km/h. I need to lift off the throttle a bit and countersteer to control the sideway movement to avoid crashing it into the medium strip or other vehicles on the road.

    I am currently using the following tyres with stock suspension:
    Front: 224/45R18 Pirelli P1 (~2,000Km on them)
    Rear: 245/45R18 Yokohama Advan Sport V103 (brand new)

    I just got the new Yoko Advan Sport V103 tyres today for the rear wheels, with a cross-section of 245, I thought it would improve the situation, but in fact the wider tyres have made it worse, because previously the rear wheels would just spin and slide sideways, now they have much wider tyres (up from 225) and stickier compound, so instead of just spinning, they now spin and gain traction intermittently, rotating the car even more.

    Do you guys also experience this on your 300G or 250G? Is it simply the power of the 3,000cc 3GR engine or is there something wrong with my car? Could it be a wheel alignment issue? But I haven't been able to find Mark X's wheel alignment data, and I doubt that garages in Islamabad have them, so I have found Lexus GS300's alignment data, since its suspension parts are interchangeable with that of the first gen Mark X's, is this a good idea?

  9. #208
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    My 300G Mark X's rear end slides sideways when I accelerate with full throttle from 30 to 40Km/h, the car would first down shift to second gear and then the rear tyres would loose traction and slide sideways and the car will begin to rotate, as if it is undergoing oversteering. This can be quite scary on a vehicle without VSC and TRC, and by that stage the car is doing 70 to 80 Km/h. I need to lift off the throttle a bit and countersteer to control the sideway movement to avoid crashing it into the medium strip or other vehicles on the road.

    I am currently using the following tyres with stock suspension:
    Front: 224/45R18 Pirelli P1 (~2,000Km on them)
    Rear: 245/45R18 Yokohama Advan Sport V103 (brand new)

    I just got the new Yoko Advan Sport V103 tyres today for the rear wheels, with a cross-section of 245, I thought it would improve the situation, but in fact the wider tyres have made it worse, because previously the rear wheels would just spin and slide sideways, now they have much wider tyres (up from 225) and stickier compound, so instead of just spinning, they now spin and gain traction intermittently, rotating the car even more.

    Do you guys also experience this on your 300G or 250G? Is it simply the power of the 3,000cc 3GR engine or is there something wrong with my car? Could it be a wheel alignment issue? But I haven't been able to find Mark X's wheel alignment data, and I doubt that garages in Islamabad have them, so I have found Lexus GS300's alignment data, since its suspension parts are interchangeable with that of the first gen Mark X's, is this a good idea?
    Firstly r u sure ur vehicle came without vsc n trc control can u share pic of the cluster

    Now why r u using different tyres on front n back what does default specs say n what rim size r u using

    Yes we also face same thing but vsc make it easy otherwise u need to perfect the driving skills with this immense power

    Now the alignment part go to any Toyota dealership they hv data of all vehicles but this does not relate to alignment

  10. #209
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Legal_rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    N/A
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mark x is prone to tail by all means possible...i had a w211 merc n when u turn of traction it also use to do the same but was not so much horrific as urs...when i heard about taili g in mark x owners said it tails on its own jab dil kia kind of scenario. So be careful with the pedal n specially in hilly areas. Ur car must have a traction button somewhere its not 1970
    Your grandchildren will likely find it incredible - or even sinful - that you burned up a gallon of gasoline to fetch a pack of cigarettes!

  11. #210
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwanwar View Post
    Firstly r u sure ur vehicle came without vsc n trc control can u share pic of the cluster

    Now why r u using different tyres on front n back what does default specs say n what rim size r u using

    Yes we also face same thing but vsc make it easy otherwise u need to perfect the driving skills with this immense power

    Now the alignment part go to any Toyota dealership they hv data of all vehicles but this does not relate to alignment
    Thanks, yes I am certain that my 300G does not have VSC and TRC, there is no icons on the dash when you start the car, the place where TRC deactivation button should be is also blanked out with a piece of black plastic instead of a button, and they have never kicked in.

    Also referring to the Toyota brochure for Mark X, TRC and VSC were part of an optional package on the standard 300G (non-Premium model) that cost JPY63,000, which the first owner of my car did not choose to pay for:
    http://jccc.web.fc2.com/japanese/toy...200503/p36.jpg

    I have different tyres front and back because the car came with pretty worn out 225/45R18 rear tyres and near new front tyres, so I went shopping for a pair of 225/45R18 to replace the rear ones, but tyre shops only had Yokohama Advan dB (quiet tyres but no good grip) or Dunlop DZ101 (good in dry but rubbish in wet) in this size, so I opted for a wider set up of 245/45R18 using Advan Sport V103 (proper sports tyres in the P-Zero league but for much less) for the back to alleviate some of my traction issue. In theory the rear end now sits 9mm higher, but it is barely noticeable and the rear wheels now look more purposeful as they fill the wheel arches properly.

    Thanks for the suggestions re Toyota dealership and alignment, will give it a go.

  12. #211
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal_rebel View Post
    Mark x is prone to tail by all means possible...i had a w211 merc n when u turn of traction it also use to do the same but was not so much horrific as urs...when i heard about taili g in mark x owners said it tails on its own jab dil kia kind of scenario. So be careful with the pedal n specially in hilly areas. Ur car must have a traction button somewhere its not 1970
    Thanks... good to know that I am not the only one suffering from this. I have driven powerful RWD cars before (195Kw vs. 300G's 188Kw) but they certainly did not need VSC or TRC (the cars had them, but they didn't kick in) to keep the car's tail from swinging out under full throttle acceleration from 30 to 40Km/h. It makes me wonder about the the Mark X's suspension set up......

  13. #212
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwanwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    538
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    Thanks, yes I am certain that my 300G does not have VSC and TRC, there is no icons on the dash when you start the car, the place where TRC deactivation button should be is also blanked out with a piece of black plastic instead of a button, and they have never kicked in.

    Also referring to the Toyota brochure for Mark X, TRC and VSC were part of an optional package on the standard 300G (non-Premium model) that cost JPY63,000, which the first owner of my car did not choose to pay for:
    http://jccc.web.fc2.com/japanese/toy...200503/p36.jpg

    I have different tyres front and back because the car came with pretty worn out 225/45R18 rear tyres and near new front tyres, so I went shopping for a pair of 225/45R18 to replace the rear ones, but tyre shops only had Yokohama Advan dB (quiet tyres but no good grip) or Dunlop DZ101 (good in dry but rubbish in wet) in this size, so I opted for a wider set up of 245/45R18 using Advan Sport V103 (proper sports tyres in the P-Zero league but for much less) for the back to alleviate some of my traction issue. In theory the rear end now sits 9mm higher, but it is barely noticeable and the rear wheels now look more purposeful as they fill the wheel arches properly.

    Thanks for the suggestions re Toyota dealership and alignment, will give it a go.
    Well u r facing a lot of issue than i dont face any such issue it does slide but remain in control due to vsc n traction all mark x comes with default traction some have button option to deactiavte it others dont have the option to deactivate it.

    In japan its one the best drift cars merc is all a different leauge its all about luxury n comfort crown also come with same engine but a different transmission so u dont feel such issue in crown as its made for comfort anyways i may be wrong but this is just an opniob

  14. #213
    309
    309 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    309's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,134
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    Thanks, yes I am certain that my 300G does not have VSC and TRC, there is no icons on the dash when you start the car, the place where TRC deactivation button should be is also blanked out with a piece of black plastic instead of a button, and they have never kicked in.

    Also referring to the Toyota brochure for Mark X, TRC and VSC were part of an optional package on the standard 300G (non-Premium model) that cost JPY63,000, which the first owner of my car did not choose to pay for:
    http://jccc.web.fc2.com/japanese/toy...200503/p36.jpg

    I have different tyres front and back because the car came with pretty worn out 225/45R18 rear tyres and near new front tyres, so I went shopping for a pair of 225/45R18 to replace the rear ones, but tyre shops only had Yokohama Advan dB (quiet tyres but no good grip) or Dunlop DZ101 (good in dry but rubbish in wet) in this size, so I opted for a wider set up of 245/45R18 using Advan Sport V103 (proper sports tyres in the P-Zero league but for much less) for the back to alleviate some of my traction issue. In theory the rear end now sits 9mm higher, but it is barely noticeable and the rear wheels now look more purposeful as they fill the wheel arches properly.

    Thanks for the suggestions re Toyota dealership and alignment, will give it a go.
    AOA. Okay so having owned a 2003 model year Mark X 250G with 225/50R17 tires i can assure you that what you are experiencing with your car is absolutely normal as my car used to do exactly that when floored in lower gears especially on smooth slippery roads of defence karachi. Once i completely lost it as i floored it taking a right turn from a intersection with all the traffic behind me, everybody including myself **** their pants😂.
    VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

  15. #214
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
    AOA. Okay so having owned a 2003 model year Mark X 250G with 225/50R17 tires i can assure you that what you are experiencing with your car is absolutely normal as my car used to do exactly that when floored in lower gears especially on smooth slippery roads of defence karachi. Once i completely lost it as i floored it taking a right turn from a intersection with all the traffic behind me, everybody including myself **** their pants��.
    Thanks! This is 'reassuring' in a way, at least my X is behaving normally.... haha

    But really, I have not driven a RWD with similar power that loses traction like this when acceleration in a straight line, not even in a turbo Skyline with more power and narrower and crappier tyres.... hmmm.... it seems to me that the X does not have a very good suspension set up from the factory...

  16. #215
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    Thanks! This is 'reassuring' in a way, at least my X is behaving normally.... haha

    But really, I have not driven a RWD with similar power that loses traction like this when acceleration in a straight line, not even in a turbo Skyline with more power and narrower and crappier tyres.... hmmm.... it seems to me that the X does not have a very good suspension set up from the factory...
    Please share some pics of your mark x


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #216
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    Thanks! This is 'reassuring' in a way, at least my X is behaving normally.... haha

    But really, I have not driven a RWD with similar power that loses traction like this when acceleration in a straight line, not even in a turbo Skyline with more power and narrower and crappier tyres.... hmmm.... it seems to me that the X does not have a very good suspension set up from the factory...
    According to my knowledge about mark x traction control is standard for all mark x. As it is a compulsory safety feature in rwd cars.
    It could be that previous owner may have set the traction control to off by default through some mechanic. So that he can enjoy the rwd at all times.
    My mark x had a problem that its traction control and vsc would automatically be turned off sometimes.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  18. #217
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    Thanks! This is 'reassuring' in a way, at least my X is behaving normally.... haha

    But really, I have not driven a RWD with similar power that loses traction like this when acceleration in a straight line, not even in a turbo Skyline with more power and narrower and crappier tyres.... hmmm.... it seems to me that the X does not have a very good suspension set up from the factory...
    According to my knowledge about mark x traction control is standard for all mark x. As it is a compulsory safety feature in rwd cars.
    It could be that previous owner may have set the traction control to off by default through some mechanic. So that he can enjoy the rwd at all times.
    My mark x had a problem that its traction control and vsc would automatically be turned off sometimes.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  19. #218
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    According to my knowledge about mark x traction control is standard for all mark x. As it is a compulsory safety feature in rwd cars.
    It could be that previous owner may have set the traction control to off by default through some mechanic. So that he can enjoy the rwd at all times.
    My mark x had a problem that its traction control and vsc would automatically be turned off sometimes.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unfortunately not all Mark X came standard with TRC and VSC, they are only standard on 300G Premium and 250G/300G S-Pack models. On all other models TRC and VSC were a JPY63,000 option pack. Refer to the original dealership brochure:
    http://jccc.web.fc2.com/japanese/toy...200503/p36.jpg

    Mine is a standard 300G without the TRC and VSC option pack

    As requested, a couple of pics of my X:
    Toyota Mark X Fan Club -1656155
    Toyota Mark X Fan Club -1656156

  20. #219
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Mark X Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by groot-x View Post
    Unfortunately not all Mark X came standard with TRC and VSC, they are only standard on 300G Premium and 250G/300G S-Pack models. On all other models TRC and VSC were a JPY63,000 option pack. Refer to the original dealership brochure:
    http://jccc.web.fc2.com/japanese/toy...200503/p36.jpg

    Mine is a standard 300G without the TRC and VSC option pack

    As requested, a couple of pics of my X:
    Toyota Mark X Fan Club -1656155
    Toyota Mark X Fan Club -1656156
    MASHAALLAH se NICE RIDE AND ALLOYS rimz.
    Could you share its price tag?

    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  21. #220
    PakWheeler Follow
    groot-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    MASHAALLAH se NICE RIDE AND ALLOYS rimz.
    Could you share its price tag?

    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Thanks, it is interesting that 18" rims actually don't look that big on a Mark X...

    As for price, all I can say is that I got it at a very good price point, genuine mileage and verifiable record...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •