Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 208 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 4155
Like Tree707Likes

Thread: Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Farukhz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

    The purpose of this thread is to discuss and share views regarding Daihatsu boon/Toyota passo and to provide a common platform for the owners and potential buyers to discuss the car.
    Passo/Boon has become quite popular in the last 2 or 3 months. People are getting curious to know about this car which offers better features than the overpriced 1000cc vitz in a better price tag. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. Realistic advices on prices regarding the condition and model of car will be provided.

    Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club - trdmyvi1



  2. #1981
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqarhassanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larkana
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz90 View Post
    guys last saturday some one stole my passo 2010's both side mirrors
    please suggest me from where i can buy the original mirrors and what will be the cost? im in karachi
    also tell me how to safe guard these precious beautiful side mirrors from these God Damned Thieves
    Poor you. I feel for you bro. They are hell expensive or so I have heard.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

  3. #1982
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz90 View Post
    guys last saturday some one stole my passo 2010's both side mirrors
    please suggest me from where i can buy the original mirrors and what will be the cost? im in karachi
    also tell me how to safe guard these precious beautiful side mirrors from these God Damned Thieves
    Sad to hear this, Side mirrors are now 2nd most favorites to thieves in Karachi beside cellphones, to be secure, install the simple side mirrors, I have seen many jap cars, Vitz specially with this simple alto side mirrors, you literally have no option if you don't have a safe location to park your car.
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  4. 01-04-2014, 02:11 AM

    Newbie


  5. #1983
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohib_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Passo axle & boot issue

    I am having Toyota Passo axle & boot issue. Car is experiencing tuck tuck noise in U turn/sharp curves.I have it repaired once but noise reappeared in 20days. Permanent solution is to get the axle pair replaced. Can any one help me to get best price for axle spare part in Pindi Islamabad or suggest alternative solution to sort out this issue

  6. #1984
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jiggerzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,038
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohib_26 View Post
    I am having Toyota Passo axle & boot issue. Car is experiencing tuck tuck noise in U turn/sharp curves.I have it repaired once but noise reappeared in 20days. Permanent solution is to get the axle pair replaced. Can any one help me to get best price for axle spare part in Pindi Islamabad or suggest alternative solution to sort out this issue
    please go to Ejaz Autos, Bao Maohalla Back side, Saddar they have JDM spare parts in very reasonable prices
    Da LiViN dEaD!!!
    -

  7. #1985
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqarhassanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larkana
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I need tyres for my passo. Please suggest me the sizes. I need road grip and easy on fuel too. So give me balanced solution.

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

  8. #1986
    PakWheeler Follow
    Yasirshafeeq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=waqarhassanpk;4309184]I need tyres for my passo. Please suggest me the sizes. I need road grip and easy on fuel too. So give me balanced solution.

    Brother u Tyre Size 185/70 R14 will suit you well as per ur needs. Brand is ur choice but GT Radial Champiro Eco 88H are very good.
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

  9. #1987
    PakWheeler Follow
    aj6828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guys any one of you installed a aftermaket alarm on a passo? any one has a wiring diagram ? Thanks

  10. #1988
    PakWheeler Follow
    belalaltaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA all Passo fellows..I am new here..I have a problem with my 2006 model Passo..Its too noisy on rough road. there is a grunting sound from suspension like (garr garr). Its from both sides Rt and Left wheels..sometimes from only one side.
    I got it checked from Toyota motors Isb. Once they said its from Rack end, and its normal on rough road. Next time they said the shocks are weak..
    any body please help me sort out the problem.

  11. #1989
    PakWheeler Follow
    FARHAN564's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aslamalikum brother 1 week before i installed new tyre and rim
    tyre size 175/70/13 dunlop
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392518Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392521Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392527Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392528Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392529

  12. #1990
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Wanderlust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,967
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aj6828 View Post
    guys any one of you installed a aftermaket alarm on a passo? any one has a wiring diagram ? Thanks
    I installed Steelmate and its working perfectly. You need to have the job done by an experienced person

  13. #1991
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqarhassanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larkana
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belalaltaf View Post
    AOA all Passo fellows..I am new here..I have a problem with my 2006 model Passo..Its too noisy on rough road. there is a grunting sound from suspension like (garr garr). Its from both sides Rt and Left wheels..sometimes from only one side.
    I got it checked from Toyota motors Isb. Once they said its from Rack end, and its normal on rough road. Next time they said the shocks are weak..
    any body please help me sort out the problem.
    I don't know but what I know is that passo is generally very noisy on bumpy roads. Its not just my Passo but all of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by FARHAN564 View Post
    aslamalikum brother 1 week before i installed new tyre and rim
    tyre size 175/70/13 dunlop
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392518Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392521Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392527Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392528Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1392529
    For how much each tyre and also the cost of rim please?


    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

  14. #1992
    PakWheeler Follow
    aj6828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    I installed Steelmate and its working perfectly. You need to have the job done by an experienced person
    Wow that s cool.. can you share the wiring color s if you can ? Or some pics .. I have a after market alarm with me now similar to sterl mate away ting installation .. thanks bro

  15. #1993
    PakWheeler Follow
    belalaltaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=waqarhassanpk;4316850]I don't know but what I know is that passo is generally very noisy on bumpy roads. Its not just my Passo but all of them.

    Mine is noisy too but its like too much..Should i get its shocks checked and from where in rawalpindi/Isb coz I dont want to go to TOYOTA .. They are just grabbing money for nothing..

  16. #1994
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickybhai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,448
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    NO one knows how to open up the dashboard of Passo???
    1)Suzuki Mehran has changed its shape 2)Fake parts drive me nuts
    3)https://www.facebook.com/RoyaleEM

  17. #1995
    PakWheeler Follow
    FARHAN564's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by waqarhassanpk View Post
    I don't know but what I know is that passo is generally very noisy on bumpy roads. Its not just my Passo but all of them.



    For how much each tyre and also the cost of rim please?


    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    brother 1 tire 4600
    1 rim 4000
    1 nozel 130
    1 nuts 50

    total cost me 35720
    but i pay him 34000

  18. #1996
    PakWheeler Follow
    rocker111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default passo tyres

    Quote Originally Posted by us000 View Post
    I have changed tyres to 185/70/13, now it is perfectly fine even on huge bumps.
    salam. plz tell if the fuel economy is suffered after switching tyres from the stock 155 width to 185 width....as logically fuel consumption should have increased for sure....moreover, plz tell if such wide tires makes sharp turns a bit uncomfortable??

    as I am going to change the stock tyres from 155 to 175 after almost 2-1/2 years....

    comments from everyone r invited

  19. #1997
    PakWheeler Follow
    yasirammaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Exclamation O/D light flashing. Help!

    AoA, I need advice as O/D light in my passo 2005 is flashing intermittently. At first its flashing was seldom but now its almost always and due to it car jumps gears. I googled it and found a link Toyota 4Runner O/D Off Light Flashing. can anyone tell the reason for its flashing (most probably fault with its transmission) ? its solution? and from where to get it fixed in khi?

  20. #1998
    PakWheeler Follow
    aj6828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yasirammaar View Post
    AoA, I need advice as O/D light in my passo 2005 is flashing intermittently. At first its flashing was seldom but now its almost always and due to it car jumps gears. I googled it and found a link Toyota 4Runner O/D Off Light Flashing. can anyone tell the reason for its flashing (most probably fault with its transmission) ? its solution? and from where to get it fixed in khi?
    I got the same prob any solutions?

  21. #1999
    PakWheeler Follow
    rocker111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Over drive light blinking..

    1) if the OD light blinks intermittently or once a while and it doesnt effect your gear ratio (which you can feel by the acceleration of car) then the problem is just with the electronic circuits which can be solved by a computerized scanner which removes any electronic error , and makes your car circuits factory reset , like in smartphones...
    But
    2) if , with the blinking of light , your gear ratio changes i.e your car continously becomes 3-speed and 4-speed again and again , there must be some transmission problem which should only be handled with great expertise by the skilled mechanics in karachi.. it should be handled by Toyota Motors personnel
    whichever the case might be, plz take your vehicle to a doctor withour delay....
    hope for the best!

  22. #2000
    PakWheeler Follow
    yasirammaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocker111 View Post
    1) if the OD light blinks intermittently or once a while and it doesnt effect your gear ratio (which you can feel by the acceleration of car) then the problem is just with the electronic circuits which can be solved by a computerized scanner which removes any electronic error , and makes your car circuits factory reset , like in smartphones...
    But
    2) if , with the blinking of light , your gear ratio changes i.e your car continously becomes 3-speed and 4-speed again and again , there must be some transmission problem which should only be handled with great expertise by the skilled mechanics in karachi.. it should be handled by Toyota Motors personnel
    whichever the case might be, plz take your vehicle to a doctor withour delay....
    hope for the best!
    Thanks for the advice. I hope if i could get a more in-depth answer from the experts on the forum. plz assist

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •