1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this thread is to discuss and share views regarding Daihatsu boon/Toyota passo and to provide a common platform for the owners and potential buyers to discuss the car.
    Passo/Boon has become quite popular in the last 2 or 3 months. People are getting curious to know about this car which offers better features than the overpriced 1000cc vitz in a better price tag. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. Realistic advices on prices regarding the condition and model of car will be provided.

Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club - trdmyvi1

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Send me your car model number or chip number mentioned in your door panel, than i can help Salman

Sent from my LG-D802 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You need to understand your car type first

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default how to improve your passo hana plus average.

Quote Originally Posted by salmanalwani View Post
    i purchased Passo 2011 (registration 2014) Hanna Plus model three days before. Unfortunately my car petrol avg is 9 km with AC (as per avg shown on meter). i replace oil and oil filter and refill new oil (zic qx) but i found same average i mean 9 km. Please note that my car eco system on automatically. I travel daily Garden east to PIDC via saddar. Can any one guide me how i increase petrol avg. of my car because in this forum i found some people tell us that car avg. is 12 km to 14 km with ac. Waiting for response.
    Dear salman,

Dont worry it happens when we use oil with wrong grade. If you have chance to go through pw blogs on recommended oil for passo, you will find lots of useful tips there but let me make it easier for you now.

First of all take your car to Deinfa or khan motors and tell them that you are facing poor pick and average complain. They do some necessary service of your car which will improve your car pick and consumption rate. They will might change the spark plug, fuel filter, oil and oil filter all togather but it will be better if you provide them oil of your choice as suggested by Toyota i.e. 0w20 or 5w30 grade oil in reliable brands like proficar, zic, or kixx. For best mileage 0w20 grade oil is recommended but sometime experts don't suggest this thiniest synthetic oil in hot weather of karachi. But I do use it without any problem since I drive my passo with moderately light foot. Proficar will cost you Rs.4200/- 4 liter pack while kixx will cost you lesser. Rest of the stuff including spark plugs and filters can be provided by workshop or you can buy yourself from the shop adjecent to khan motors. Hope this will give you the actual pleasure of driving your passo. One thing more, after servicing please fuel your passo with hi-octane and drive with maximum speed but under eco mode, you may take it to highway or drive early in the morning when there is less traffic roads. Do share your experience after this exercise.
    Regards
    KH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khpk View Post
    Dear salman,

Dont worry it happens when we use oil with wrong grade. If you have chance to go through pw blogs on recommended oil for passo, you will find lots of useful tips there but let me make it easier for you now.

First of all take your car to Deinfa or khan motors and tell them that you are facing poor pick and average complain. They do some necessary service of your car which will improve your car pick and consumption rate. They will might change the spark plug, fuel filter, oil and oil filter all togather but it will be better if you provide them oil of your choice as suggested by Toyota i.e. 0w20 or 5w30 grade oil in reliable brands like proficar, zic, or kixx. For best mileage 0w20 grade oil is recommended but sometime experts don't suggest this thiniest synthetic oil in hot weather of karachi. But I do use it without any problem since I drive my passo with moderately light foot. Proficar will cost you Rs.4200/- 4 liter pack while kixx will cost you lesser. Rest of the stuff including spark plugs and filters can be provided by workshop or you can buy yourself from the shop adjecent to khan motors. Hope this will give you the actual pleasure of driving your passo. One thing more, after servicing please fuel your passo with hi-octane and drive with maximum speed but under eco mode, you may take it to highway or drive early in the morning when there is less traffic roads. Do share your experience after this exercise.
    Regards
    KH
    Zic XQ is a great oil 5w-40!
    Using 5w-40 instead of 5w-30 doesn't make a difference at all!
    Please dont misguide him!
    These EFI cars do not require tuning , and for a low milage car what kind of service would be required?
    Stop & Go traffic is the problem!
    I dont know your drive but if your drive is a bit long and you can reach speed of 50-60 etc then avg will get better !
    AC is not recommended by company in Stop & Go traffic
    Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You may be right huzaifa brother but I was facing the same issue a month back and finally resolved at khan motors after changing two expert mechanics. Right now I am using zic 0w30 which is giving me 12.5 with ac in the with eco mode maximum on.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You may be right huzaifa brother but I was facing the same issue a month back and finally resolved at khan motors after changing two expert mechanics. Right now I am using zic 0w30 which is giving me 12.5 with ac in the with eco mode maximum on.
    0w is not recommended by Pak weather but these newer technology engines can run !
    Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All Passo Owners
    I got my Passo two months ago 2007 model. me ne esy 10 din hi chalaya tha k es mei aik problem aya achanak es ne sulf uthana chor dia me n esy mechanic ko dikhaya us ne kaha sulf ka masla nae hai battery weak hai. me ne battery change krwa li phir gari almost one month bilkul thk chalti rahi aur aj phir wohi masla hua. gari start krny pe us ne sulf nae uthaya.

ab battery to bilkul new hai to phir kia waja ho sakti hai. agar sulf ka masla ho to pehly battery replace krne se one month thk q chalti rae
    please give your input regaring this.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ballii95 View Post
    Dear All Passo Owners
    I got my Passo two months ago 2007 model. me ne esy 10 din hi chalaya tha k es mei aik problem aya achanak es ne sulf uthana chor dia me n esy mechanic ko dikhaya us ne kaha sulf ka masla nae hai battery weak hai. me ne battery change krwa li phir gari almost one month bilkul thk chalti rahi aur aj phir wohi masla hua. gari start krny pe us ne sulf nae uthaya.

ab battery to bilkul new hai to phir kia waja ho sakti hai. agar sulf ka masla ho to pehly battery replace krne se one month thk q chalti rae
    please give your input regaring this.
    Please have your car generator checked it seems that is not charging your battery take it to some expert electrician. I will suggest that take to deinfa or khan motors if budget is not an issue.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immi803 View Post
    Send me your car model number or chip number mentioned in your door panel, than i can help Salman

Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1479017

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear salman,

Regards
    KH
    can you give me adders and cell phone number of Deinfa or khan motors and what is the cost of plugs other other work?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can you give me adders and cell phone number of Deinfa or khan motors and what is the cost of plugs other other work?
    Deinfa Motors

Khan motors 021 35880121

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khpk

Thank you brother. I will take it to some expert electrician tomorrow and share with all members that what was the problem and its solution.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys,

May i ask 1 question?

Anyone here using 1.3 K3ve? or K3ve-t? or better 1.5 3szve?

Or did anyone here Bolt on turbo (BOT) for K3ve? or implant others various engine inside passo?

Anyone?
    -EAT-SLEEP-JDM-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Deinfa Motors

Khan motors 021 35880121
    today i visited khan motors. He advise me to change plugs, air filter and tuning. They took Rs 5000/= for all this but i found no change still my fuel avg showing 8.5

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

today i visited khan motors. He advise me to change plugs, air filter and tuning. They took Rs 5000/= for all this but i found no change still my fuel avg showing 8.5
    Did you change the oil also or still on old grade oil? Fuel filter, air filter, spark plugs, oil and oil filter one has to change all this in one go if facing consumption issue. if things are fine then wait for the time.

Full one hi-octane tank once in a month or two months. If you don't want to spend more on your car then wait till next month and then change oil. It will definitely give you few more kilometers. Make sure you drive mostly on eco mode.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did you change the oil also or still on old grade oil? Fuel filter, air filter, spark plugs, oil and oil filter one has to change all this in one go if facing consumption issue. if things are fine then wait for the time.

Full one hi-octane tank once in a month or two months. If you don't want to spend more on your car then wait till next month and then change oil. It will definitely give you few more kilometers. Make sure you drive mostly on eco mode.
    One thing more which I forgot to mention is, refreshing your mileage counter. You can do it by removing one battery terminal but it is not recommended as it may spoil other settings like navigation lcd settings. Wait till you full your car tank next time counter will automatically be refreshed and then drive your passo with eco mode on, make sure you maintain to keep the green light on as maximum as possible. Right now it is showing you old mileage per kilo meter which only changes after refreshing or refueling your car tank

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One thing more which I forgot to mention is, refreshing your mileage counter. You can do it by removing one battery terminal but it is not recommended as it may spoil other settings like navigation lcd settings. Wait till you full your car tank next time counter will automatically be refreshed and then drive your passo with eco mode on, make sure you maintain to keep the green light on as maximum as possible. Right now it is showing you old mileage per kilo meter which only changes after refreshing or refueling your car tank
    As i told you after checking of my car Khan Motor (babu Usatad), They informed me that my oil is ok no need to be change than after taken test drive he told me just to change plugs and air filter.

Tell me which old is better for Passo and also inform me cost and from where i will be get original oil.

What do your mean for refreshing you mileage counter because Avg Mileage counter i unable to refresh.

Also inform me why Hi-octane what is difference between hi-octane and other fuel.

Please note that my daily running of car is 20 to 25 KM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As i told you after checking of my car Khan Motor (babu Usatad), They informed me that my oil is ok no need to be change than after taken test drive he told me just to change plugs and air filter.

Tell me which old is better for Passo and also inform me cost and from where i will be get original oil.

What do your mean for refreshing you mileage counter because Avg Mileage counter i unable to refresh.

Also inform me why Hi-octane what is difference between hi-octane and other fuel.

Please note that my daily running of car is 20 to 25 KM
    Please go through my first reply to you for oil and 2nd 3rd for refreshing mileage counter.Please also share if you feeling improvement in cars pick after visiting motors.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello everyone,

Can any one suggest me a good mechanic for passo in Islamabad or Rawalpindi?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how to check passo 2007 have immoboliser ????????

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List