Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 4173
Like Tree713Likes

Thread: Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Farukhz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

    The purpose of this thread is to discuss and share views regarding Daihatsu boon/Toyota passo and to provide a common platform for the owners and potential buyers to discuss the car.
    Passo/Boon has become quite popular in the last 2 or 3 months. People are getting curious to know about this car which offers better features than the overpriced 1000cc vitz in a better price tag. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. Realistic advices on prices regarding the condition and model of car will be provided.

    Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club - trdmyvi1



  2. #2761
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    husnainkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    83
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7shafqat View Post
    X come WITH Coloured everything, Wheel caps and rear wiper.
    What X doesnt have is sofa seats, climate control, keyless entry and projector headlamps.
    X Kuzishi (Whatever its called) comes with sofa seats, rear camera, keyless entry
    My 2008 options are: fully powered side mirrors, 8 airbags, fiber alloys, original white HID lights (not hids but something what genuinely comes with most jdms), rear wiper, matched color side mirrors, original jap dvd/nav.

    What version is it? :s

  3. #2762
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by husnainkhan View Post
    My 2008 options are: fully powered side mirrors, 8 airbags, fiber alloys, original white HID lights (not hids but something what genuinely comes with most jdms), rear wiper, matched color side mirrors, original jap dvd/nav.

    What version is it? :s
    Is probably a G version. Not much experienced in 1st gen passo.
    Rear wiper, matching mirrors, power windows are in every variant i guess.
    Alloys mostly come in Racy or in G trims.
    HIDs samajh gaya men apki, "tukka" men milgayi sir

  4. #2763
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    husnainkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    83
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7shafqat View Post
    Is probably a G version. Not much experienced in 1st gen passo.
    Rear wiper, matching mirrors, power windows are in every variant i guess.
    Alloys mostly come in Racy or in G trims.
    HIDs samajh gaya men apki, "tukka" men milgayi sir
    No it cant be a G version I think because G has sofa seats I guess. No sir woh Hids japan se hi lagi hui ayin hain yaha per nahi lagin because jab car li thi tou takreebun aap ye samjho direct port se uthayi p.s recently pohnchi thi tou is variant me hids ati hain per full options nahi hai shayad because no sofa seats or push start or headlights adjusting switch.

  5. #2764
    PakWheeler Follow
    luca27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    TOYOTA Passo or Vitz
    I am thinking of buying a car from japan and I am confused of buying Toyota passo automatic 2008 or Toyota vitz automatic 2008. Which one is good car, fuel efficient and good for parking? thank you

  6. #2765
    PakWheeler Follow
    samkagech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Nairobi
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default am looking for Toyota passo bodykits

    am looking for Toyota passo bodykits
    anybody who can supply me?
    I can arrange them to be dropped to a Pakistani address so worry not about shipping them
    reach me via whatsapp +254723427317Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1560236Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1560237

    my passo is a 2008 model am not sure or the model number.

    see images uploaded

  7. #2766
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    husnainkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    83
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Which shape do you like Passo or of Vitz? I would suggest Passo. Be concerned about the shapes and your choice because both h personally as same mileages since both has same engine in 1.0L that is 1kr-fe.

  8. #2767
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    husnainkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    83
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ @luca27

  9. #2768
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranafzal4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Anybody have Price idea of

    1. Toyota 1KRFE Original air filter
    2. Toyota IKRFE Original Oil Filter

    Should we use original or can we Used Guard Filters?



  10. #2769
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrananr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    845
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=imranafzal4;4754626]Anybody have Price idea of

    1. [COLOR=#555555] Toyota 1KRFE Original air filter
    2. Toyota IKRFE Original Oil Filter

    Should we use original or can we Used Guard Filters?

    Oil filter (cartridge type) is 1300 rupees for the original (Toyota genuine parts)
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

  11. #2770
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali.archilounge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    574
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=imrananr;4754662]
    Quote Originally Posted by imranafzal4 View Post
    Anybody have Price idea of

    1. [COLOR=#555555] Toyota 1KRFE Original air filter
    2. Toyota IKRFE Original Oil Filter

    Should we use original or can we Used Guard Filters?

    Oil filter (cartridge type) is 1300 rupees for the original (Toyota genuine parts)
    There is one thing i have learned and can suggest, never ever use any guard product no matter what. (No offence to guard company or its users). Have a horrible experience of engine knocking and mileage. Guard products are very substandard.
    So my advice "Guard forbidden". Get a non/low branded Japanese instead if ure not willing to pay for Prices of Toyota stamp.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  12. #2771
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrananr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    845
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=ali.archilounge;4754739]
    Quote Originally Posted by imrananr View Post

    There is one thing i have learned and can suggest, never ever use any guard product no matter what. (No offence to guard company or its users). Have a horrible experience of engine knocking and mileage. Guard products are very substandard.
    So my advice "Guard forbidden". Get a non/low branded Japanese instead if ure not willing to pay for Prices of Toyota stamp.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Totally agree, paying RS 1300 and with synthetic oil after 8000 KM driven is not much for a machine life and services.
    Also, air filter is replaced every 4 months.
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

  13. #2772
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Friends, i have to visit a person today, he has 2 passo of 2011 model and with auction sheet (not seen yet though)...

    There are 2 variants of passo with him, one is X and one is X Yururi...

    yururi is with push start with one remote, front sofa seats + bench seat + arm rest + rear seat dividable...

    there is difference of 1 lac in price...

    wot do u suggest, simple one or yururi one...? is it with immobilizer...? what are the security feature in simple X? what if someone lost the remote of the car, then what wil happen...?

    we can install 2 way steelmate in simple version of passo, it has engine starting button on remote, i have no experience of steelmate before... Sofa seats will be compromised...

  14. #2773
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by husnainkhan View Post
    No it cant be a G version I think because G has sofa seats I guess. No sir woh Hids japan se hi lagi hui ayin hain yaha per nahi lagin because jab car li thi tou takreebun aap ye samjho direct port se uthayi p.s recently pohnchi thi tou is variant me hids ati hain per full options nahi hai shayad because no sofa seats or push start or headlights adjusting switch.
    I know bro Japan se lagi ayi hain my Prius was fitted with HIDs aswell when it came from Japan . Tbhi saying tukay men milgayi

  15. #2774
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imranafzal4 View Post
    Anybody have Price idea of

    1. Toyota 1KRFE Original air filter
    2. Toyota IKRFE Original Oil Filter

    Should we use original or can we Used Guard Filters?


    Air filter here in Khi is for Rs.1500
    Oil filter ka yaad nae

    Try leppon air filter, its really gud

  16. #2775
    PakWheeler Follow
    goonerific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imranafzal4 View Post
    Anybody have Price idea of

    1. Toyota 1KRFE Original air filter
    2. Toyota IKRFE Original Oil Filter

    Should we use original or can we Used Guard Filters?


    These prices are from mehran autos, saddar, Rawalpindi:

    Toyota OEM oil: 10-30 in 4 liters packing is for 2400 and 20-50 in 4 liters is 1790.

    air filter is for 1400 rs and oil filter is for 700 (denso).

    Although a lot of people are using leppon (Malaysian) oil and air filters too which cost rs 1000 for both and are available in saddar Rawalpindi as well.

  17. #2776
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranafzal4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goonerific View Post
    These prices are from mehran autos, saddar, Rawalpindi:

    Toyota OEM oil: 10-30 in 4 liters packing is for 2400 and 20-50 in 4 liters is 1790.

    air filter is for 1400 rs and oil filter is for 700 (denso).

    Although a lot of people are using leppon (Malaysian) oil and air filters too which cost rs 1000 for both and are available in saddar Rawalpindi as well.
    Thanks All Brothers...

    Currently I am using Havoline (10W-30) and its my First Oil after Purchase (Don't know about existing Customer use brand)
    I was change OIL, AIR filter (Guarded) because that Time I was in Small city and don't wanna Drive 300 to Lahore so I immidiate change OIL, AIR, Transmission Oil, Now I wanna Take proper care of my vehicle..

    Should i change to Toyota OEM Oil (4 Liter 2400) with Original Oil and Air filter)
    How much KM i need to change Toyota Engine Oil?
    Air Filter?
    Oil Filter?

  18. #2777
    PakWheeler Follow
    goonerific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imranafzal4 View Post
    Thanks All Brothers...

    Currently I am using Havoline (10W-30) and its my First Oil after Purchase (Don't know about existing Customer use brand)
    I was change OIL, AIR filter (Guarded) because that Time I was in Small city and don't wanna Drive 300 to Lahore so I immidiate change OIL, AIR, Transmission Oil, Now I wanna Take proper care of my vehicle..

    Should i change to Toyota OEM Oil (4 Liter 2400) with Original Oil and Air filter)
    How much KM i need to change Toyota Engine Oil?
    Air Filter?
    Oil Filter?
    Well personally I change the oil in all my cars at 3000 km's (Honda city '15, cuore '04 and passo '11) whereas the dealer for Toyota oil states that you can it up to 5k.

    Shells hx 7 is also good and liquimoly (if you find it in original) is also very very good. I will not recommend guard for passo etc as it is okay for mehran etc but not for better veh's.

    Change the air/oil filter at every oil change. The cleaner everything is the better the engine will run and ensure longer life as well. There is no harm in that.

  19. #2778
    PakWheeler Follow
    imranafzal4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2 more Things
    PROBLEM 1: My car is Vibrating when i accelerate (30km to 40 Kmph) and Vibration removes when speed touches 50+...
    PROBLEM 2: Car Vibration is at high when car stop and on D gear, It remove when Move to N or P..

    Solution for PROBLEM 1:
    Mechanic said I need to change the Engine mount so I change my Engine Mount
    but i am feeling not much difference, I checked removed one and new 1 so It is sure mechanic was right because old 1 rubber was broken I personally checked...

    Solution for PROBLEM 2:
    Mechanic suggest me on day first that this Vibration (30 to 40 kmph speed) is due to Faulty AXCEL "CUPPAY" and ROD is bent so when it revolve then you feel vibration. he suggest that CUPPAY maybe Replace (Bilal Gung) and ROD maybe set with KHARAD machine, This will need 1 whole day and cost is appx. 4-7k depending upon the complete inspection.

    Currently Vibration increases so should I go to Other mechanic for 2nd opinion?
    Current mechanic is trust worthy and I saw may JDM's on his workshop and I m satisfied so need advice if anybody feels same problem/solution please share...

  20. #2779
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,002
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imranafzal4 View Post
    2 more Things
    PROBLEM 1: My car is Vibrating when i accelerate (30km to 40 Kmph) and Vibration removes when speed touches 50+...
    PROBLEM 2: Car Vibration is at high when car stop and on D gear, It remove when Move to N or P..

    Solution for PROBLEM 1:
    Mechanic said I need to change the Engine mount so I change my Engine Mount
    but i am feeling not much difference, I checked removed one and new 1 so It is sure mechanic was right because old 1 rubber was broken I personally checked...

    Solution for PROBLEM 2:
    Mechanic suggest me on day first that this Vibration (30 to 40 kmph speed) is due to Faulty AXCEL "CUPPAY" and ROD is bent so when it revolve then you feel vibration. he suggest that CUPPAY maybe Replace (Bilal Gung) and ROD maybe set with KHARAD machine, This will need 1 whole day and cost is appx. 4-7k depending upon the complete inspection.

    Currently Vibration increases so should I go to Other mechanic for 2nd opinion?
    Current mechanic is trust worthy and I saw may JDM's on his workshop and I m satisfied so need advice if anybody feels same problem/solution please share...
    You didn't got any auction sheet with your car? Right?
    Please check if mount is dislocated (Usually happens due to denting problem)
    Always respect your parents

  21. #2780
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,002
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @imranafzal4 , post a close up pic of your cars engine mount!
    And your engine bay
    Always respect your parents

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •