Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 4173
Like Tree713Likes

Thread: Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Farukhz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

    The purpose of this thread is to discuss and share views regarding Daihatsu boon/Toyota passo and to provide a common platform for the owners and potential buyers to discuss the car.
    Passo/Boon has become quite popular in the last 2 or 3 months. People are getting curious to know about this car which offers better features than the overpriced 1000cc vitz in a better price tag. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. Realistic advices on prices regarding the condition and model of car will be provided.

    Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club - trdmyvi1



  2. #661
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absarsattig View Post
    Aoa..i ve been offered wid dihatsu boon(red colour) 2007(DEC Model 60k mileage)...front sofa seat and wid full options in 900k by a dealer known to me...shd i go for it keeping in view that boon is rare and toyota passo is common.... i think after 2-3 years both vl hav the same resale value.. resale after few years is my point of concern..experts plz advice???
    Both the cars are same just emblems are changed. But its the dealers who reduce the value at the time of resale keh yeh to boon hai. I dont understand the difference. If mileage is genuine and u trust the dealer. Ask for the auction sheet, get it verified through sharabhi.


    Who has stolen my signature place?

  3. #662
    PakWheeler Follow
    haider212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    Both the cars are same just emblems are changed. But its the dealers who reduce the value at the time of resale keh yeh to boon hai. I dont understand the difference. If mileage is genuine and u trust the dealer. Ask for the auction sheet, get it verified through sharabhi.


    Who has stolen my signature place?
    hey raza bro as u hav installed spacer in ur passo does it effects da suspention i mean does it hardens suspention??

  4. #663
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haider212 View Post
    hey raza bro as u hav installed spacer in ur passo does it effects da suspention i mean does it hardens suspention??
    Yes, it has hardened! But the difference is very minor, you will not feel it. The option of removal of spacers is always there.


    Who has stolen my signature place?

  5. #664
    PakWheeler Follow
    haider212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    Yes, it has hardened! But the difference is very minor, you will not feel it. The option of removal of spacers is always there.


    Who has stolen my signature place?
    bro as em planing to buy racy passo is dat a gud option den basic passo???

  6. #665
    PakWheeler Follow
    absarsattig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    Both the cars are same just emblems are changed. But its the dealers who reduce the value at the time of resale keh yeh to boon hai. I dont understand the difference. If mileage is genuine and u trust the dealer. Ask for the auction sheet, get it verified through sharabhi.


    Who has stolen my signature place?
    @raza1... shd i go for it in 900k price?? how to verify it thru sharabi?? i mean how to contact sharabi..since i m sitting in rawalpindi..

  7. #666
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rozzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    21,925
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absarsattig View Post
    Aoa..i ve been offered wid dihatsu boon(red colour) 2007(DEC Model 60k mileage)...front sofa seat and wid full options in 900k by a dealer known to me...shd i go for it keeping in view that boon is rare and toyota passo is common.... i think after 2-3 years both vl hav the same resale value.. resale after few years is my point of concern..experts plz advice???

    price is good...passo will have extra 30k over this
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

  8. #667
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haider212 View Post
    bro as em planing to buy racy passo is dat a gud option den basic passo???
    Sincerely i have no idea of racy passo, i havn't seen it in real. I guess it is just equipped with body kit and fog lights.


    Who has stolen my signature place?

  9. #668
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absarsattig View Post
    @raza1... shd i go for it in 900k price?? how to verify it thru sharabi?? i mean how to contact sharabi..since i m sitting in rawalpindi..
    Simply call him or send him details of car auction number / chassis no. Etc via email. He will do it for u.

    If car's body and mileage is original then go for it, i bought mine in 875k same model, 56 k kms driven (verified via sharabhi from online server) But it had a dent on trunk. Clean passos were being offered for 950k.


    Who has stolen my signature place?

  10. #669
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,956
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    I bought it for 875 k. I dont know which grade it is, but it has back wiper, retractable side mirrors, adjustable headlights.

    I am happy that i didnt suffer odometer reversing

    I saw the car when car was released from port i.e. same day! It had dent on trunk and broken bumper.

    If u need one should i ask my neighbors?


    Who has stolen my signature place?
    That would be great help, as my father doesnt agrees on booking the car etc, he says we should buy a readily avalible car (for obvius resons), my range is limited in 8-8.25 hence im looking a basic package XV package, with genuine less then 50k on the odo 3.5 grade is fine too.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  11. #670
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    That would be great help, as my father doesnt agrees on booking the car etc, he says we should buy a readily avalible car (for obvius resons), my range is limited in 8-8.25 hence im looking a basic package XV package, with genuine less then 50k on the odo 3.5 grade is fine too.
    Okay. After eid holidays. As there is no passo parked outside their home at the moment.


    Who has stolen my signature place?

  12. #671
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,956
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    That would be great, JazakAllah.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  13. #672
    Newbie Follow
    ammaar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    We have recently bought Daihatsu Boon 2007. The owner?s / operation manual received with it is in Japanese. I have searched the net to download its English pdf but in vain. Can somebody mail it to me if available. My email add is: ammaar.jafrey@ptcl.net.pk

  14. #673
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammaar1 View Post
    We have recently bought Daihatsu Boon 2007. The owner?s / operation manual received with it is in Japanese. I have searched the net to download its English pdf but in vain. Can somebody mail it to me if available. My email add is: ammaar.jafrey@ptcl.net.pk
    message sent. check your pm.

  15. #674
    PakWheeler Follow
    haider212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hey guys r rear lights of passo 06 below r differnt den 07 upward???

  16. #675
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rozzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    21,925
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    That would be great help, as my father doesnt agrees on booking the car etc, he says we should buy a readily avalible car (for obvius resons), my range is limited in 8-8.25 hence im looking a basic package XV package, with genuine less then 50k on the odo 3.5 grade is fine too.

    i have a white passo for sale of 2007 model but its in islamabad
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

  17. #676
    PakWheeler Follow
    adnanrehman1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Raza...u r right upto some extent...but what i saw and feel in passo that these vehicles are a bit expensive in petrol...and friendly speaking before passo i had Suzuki Alto vxr and i sold that one just coz of there was no big difference b/w petrol n cng rates in those days..so i thought why should not i go for passo...but as for my concern passo are a bit expensive in petrol...thats y i was in thought of that if one could install CNG in passo so whether it will work perfectly or not..
    let me ask u one more thing that if i install CNG in it, so what do you think what would be its millage then in CNG...whether it will give me same millage as alto VXR gave me...or low?

  18. #677
    PakWheeler Follow
    Engineer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adnanrehman1984 View Post
    Dear Raza...u r right upto some extent...but what i saw and feel in passo that these vehicles are a bit expensive in petrol...and friendly speaking before passo i had Suzuki Alto vxr and i sold that one just coz of there was no big difference b/w petrol n cng rates in those days..so i thought why should not i go for passo...but as for my concern passo are a bit expensive in petrol...thats y i was in thought of that if one could install CNG in passo so whether it will work perfectly or not..
    let me ask u one more thing that if i install CNG in it, so what do you think what would be its millage then in CNG...whether it will give me same millage as alto VXR gave me...or low?
    Dear Adnan,

    I was also using Suzuki Alto VXR 2012 model earlier, but later sold it and purchased Passo.... Its very simple formula... if you want luxury & comfort and are ready to afford petrol cost then keep Passo...otherwise get back to ALTO....ALTO VXR is one of the best local cars in pak when it comes to CNG consumption... on other side, PASSO is one of the cars in 1000cc category when it comes to Petrol consumption....choice is yours...but I would suggest, never install CNG in Passo...
    Drive Hard or stay Home............

  19. #678
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear adnan bhai!

    Engineer1 brother has nicely explained to yoir query. I would like to add a bit that this cng price cut is temporary in my view. As they plan to discourage cng. However if u r planning for cng then i would recommend u to find a good cng wala, as he will tell u the performance of cng on passo. Like cng walay simply refuse to install kits in city AT.


    Tapa tapaaaa tapaaaaaaaaaa tapatalk

  20. #679
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,956
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rozzzzz View Post
    i have a white passo for sale of 2007 model but its in islamabad
    Ops if it would have been in karachi i could check it out, ive seen a X package near safoora chowrangi that guy claimed his car was 30k driven with auction grade four, His add is on Pakwheels and theirs a pic of the auction sheet too, I got it checked with @sharabi/Shahzaib and the car was 3 grade with 60k when auctioned.

    I told this to the guy and he agreed that this info was correct, After that he offered me that hes leaving country and can give his car for FNF 8.50 lacks thats with Navigation etc. I offered him 8.25 but he refused. Im going to check out a basic version in silver hes asking 875 and 8.60 fnf for a 26k driven lets see how true is that.

    If everything is okay i might offer the basic version car with 26k upto 8.25 and 8.30 or else keep looking. Their are XV packages avalible in the market for 7.90 to 8.25 but all are meter reversed, *they call it parchi auction* or driven upto 120 k kms.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  21. #680
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,956
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haider212 View Post
    hey guys r rear lights of passo 06 below r differnt den 07 upward???
    Yes the rear lights, brake lights are more red in the 2006 and the front bumper is also a bit differnt, it doesnt has fog lamp space on the corners,
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •