Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 4154
Like Tree707Likes

Thread: Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Farukhz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

    The purpose of this thread is to discuss and share views regarding Daihatsu boon/Toyota passo and to provide a common platform for the owners and potential buyers to discuss the car.
    Passo/Boon has become quite popular in the last 2 or 3 months. People are getting curious to know about this car which offers better features than the overpriced 1000cc vitz in a better price tag. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. Realistic advices on prices regarding the condition and model of car will be provided.

    Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club - trdmyvi1



  2. #1221
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default My Passo's Fuel averafges till now

    Ma sha ALLAH, my car is giving good fuel average, im quieit happy with it

    - within pindi isb, it about 18-20 km/ltr (including hiway and some rushy areas of saddar both)

    - on small roads, (no double roads, means 1st,2nd gear, or 3rd at max, small roads where speed cant go above 30-40km/hr) the avg is about 12-14 km/ltr

    - and on average city usage, its about 15-16 km/ltr ( including double roads and small roads withing residential area)

    - havent tested yet on motorway
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  3. #1222
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqarhassanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larkana
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by us000 View Post
    Ma sha ALLAH, my car is giving good fuel average, im quieit happy with it

    - within pindi isb, it about 18-20 km/ltr (including hiway and some rushy areas of saddar both)

    - on small roads, (no double roads, means 1st,2nd gear, or 3rd at max, small roads where speed cant go above 30-40km/hr) the avg is about 12-14 km/ltr

    - and on average city usage, its about 15-16 km/ltr ( including double roads and small roads withing residential area)

    - havent tested yet on motorway
    My car is giving me 9 km/h, with avg speed 30km/h and ignition off after every 2-3 km because thats how far distances are in our city :p

  4. #1223
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqarhassanpk View Post
    My car is giving me 9 km/h, with avg speed 30km/h and ignition off after every 2-3 km because thats how far distances are in our city :p

    yes, if you are at low speed, means car is in lower gears, so it consumes more fuel,
    once i driven it at 60-80 km/hr (bas jahan 4th gear laga rahe) i was going to pindi using isb hiway, covered about 20kms distance, car meter is showng 23.1 km/ltr avg
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  5. #1224
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqarhassanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larkana
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by us000 View Post
    yes, if you are at low speed, means car is in lower gears, so it consumes more fuel,
    once i driven it at 60-80 km/hr (bas jahan 4th gear laga rahe) i was going to pindi using isb hiway, covered about 20kms distance, car meter is showng 23.1 km/ltr avg
    That is awesome

  6. #1225
    PakWheeler Follow
    riazsaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Other
    Age
    27
    Posts
    602
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone help me locate a replacement OEM Steering joint rubber boot for Passo 2006?
    Its my way or the highway! | http://www.flickr.com/photos/riazsaad/

  7. #1226
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default different ypes of Passo Steering Wheels

    Today, my mind clicked that some passos have different steering wheel than mine.

    so, did some research, and to my knowledge

    this one comes in all versions of the models 2004-2006,
    and in XV, X versions of 2007 and above
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1152935


    and this one (same as mine) comes in XF versions and some Racy versions (that got Smart key)
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1152936

    and also in some racy versions, this momo steering is also present
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1152934
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  8. #1227
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riazsaad View Post
    Can anyone help me locate a replacement OEM Steering joint rubber boot for Passo 2006?
    in which city ?
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  9. #1228
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqarhassanpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Larkana
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Momo steering seems epiv

  10. #1229
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Cleaned Passo's Seats

    my car seats have 2-3 stain arks on it,
    and i had this TUFF STUFF foam cleaner with me,
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154384

    these are the dirt marks on the front headrest

    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154378

    applied some foam as described on the bottle
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154379

    after cleaning, here is the result
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154381

    rest of the seats are not that much dirty, but i decided to clean the whole seats, so got another can of this foam, and cleaned them.
    seats are looking like Brand New now
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  11. #1230
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by us000 View Post
    my car seats have 2-3 stain arks on it,
    and i had this TUFF STUFF foam cleaner with me,
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154384

    these are the dirt marks on the front headrest

    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154378

    applied some foam as described on the bottle
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154379

    after cleaning, here is the result
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154381

    rest of the seats are not that much dirty, but i decided to clean the whole seats, so got another can of this foam, and cleaned them.
    seats are looking like Brand New now
    Bro is it really that much owesome
    and how much a single can cost and can it clean all the seats with single can ?
    Can,t think of a better signature

  12. #1231
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    Bro is it really that much owesome
    and how much a single can cost and can it clean all the seats with single can ?
    one can is 623gram, cost Rs 300-350 Rs

    about 1 full can, and 2nd less than half can is utilized to clean all 4 seats, front back etc.

    although the roof is clean,
    but i will clean Passo's roof, and then my Baleno's roof too.
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  13. #1232
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by us000 View Post
    one can is 623gram, cost Rs 300-350 Rs

    about 1 full can, and 2nd less than half can is utilized to clean all 4 seats, front back etc.

    although the roof is clean,
    but i will clean Passo's roof, and then my Baleno's roof too.
    rate it plz out of 10
    Can,t think of a better signature

  14. #1233
    Site Banned Follow
    hassanAbbas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    484
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Toyota Passo HANA PLUS 2010 Model only 10,000 km driven...
    Its Top of the line Model...Its Toyota Passo HANA PLUS Edition....The Most Expansive Model With Xenon Light
    Its Low Millage Car....on the way to Pakistan....Guaranted Milage...U can check the auction price of HANA PLUS Edition....
    BL Date 11 March 2013...will arrive on karachi port at 6th April.
    Clean Ride....with Climate control A/C.
    Radiation free Inspected car.
    With Sofa Seats.
    With ECO System for more millage.
    With CVT Gear having compression ratio of 2.230...much better millage than previous one because cvt have 7 speed. forward Gears..
    For more info text me or call me at 0320-6300063Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154542Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154543Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154544Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154545Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154546Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154547Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154548Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154549Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154550Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154551Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154552Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154553Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154554Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154555Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1154556

  15. #1234
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    rate it plz out of 10
    i will rate it 9.5/10
    its very good, as we dont have to do it regularly (as in the case we polish the cars body regularly)
    so it does not do any harm to the fabric.

    i will post the pics of the seats, they look like brand new
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  16. #1235
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faizandawood007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by us000 View Post
    i will rate it 9.5/10
    its very good, as we dont have to do it regularly (as in the case we polish the cars body regularly)
    so it does not do any harm to the fabric.

    i will post the pics of the seats, they look like brand new
    sure bro and thanks
    Can,t think of a better signature

  17. #1236
    PakWheeler Follow
    kjameel1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hi All

    can anyone advice me is it safe to go on murree, nathiagalli side on passo? if yes any tips..?

    thanks
    Khalid

  18. #1237
    PakWheeler Follow
    riazsaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Other
    Age
    27
    Posts
    602
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by us000 View Post
    in which city ?
    Thanks for the prompt reply. Preferably in Multan, but if you can arrange it in Lahore, Karachi or Hyderabad, i can have it picked from there.
    Its my way or the highway! | http://www.flickr.com/photos/riazsaad/

  19. #1238
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riazsaad View Post
    Thanks for the prompt reply. Preferably in Multan, but if you can arrange it in Lahore, Karachi or Hyderabad, i can have it picked from there.
    sorry brother, i cant.
    but you can check in lhr, there are plenty of places there to find such things.
    and i karachi its also very easily available.
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  20. #1239
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    us000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,519
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    These are the photos of my passo's seats after cleaning,

    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1155095

    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1155099

    and here is a macro shot taken with my Xperia U
    Toyota PassoDaihatsu Boon OwnersFan Club -1155101
    jiyo aur jeenay do

  21. #1240
    PakWheeler Follow
    tj_green_apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Assalam u aleykum friend
    i got boon i want to change my tyres i know the recommended size is 155/65/13 what if i replace it to 175/65/13 or 175/65/14 which one is more preferable or kindly suggest me

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •