Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 4154
Like Tree707Likes

Thread: Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Farukhz7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

    The purpose of this thread is to discuss and share views regarding Daihatsu boon/Toyota passo and to provide a common platform for the owners and potential buyers to discuss the car.
    Passo/Boon has become quite popular in the last 2 or 3 months. People are getting curious to know about this car which offers better features than the overpriced 1000cc vitz in a better price tag. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. Realistic advices on prices regarding the condition and model of car will be provided.

    Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club - trdmyvi1



  2. #1521
    PakWheeler Follow
    Akhan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    How much litr engine oil does passo takes??

  3. #1522
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akhan12 View Post
    How much litr engine oil does passo takes??
    3 litre

  4. #1523
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquarianstar25 View Post
    Around 15k
    15k what ?

  5. #1524
    PakWheeler Follow
    Akhan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @jibran malik...bhai mai nay 3ltr dalay hai bt the guage is still showing me less..r u sure its 3Ltr? Coz I hv gone through whole thread some people saying its capacity is 3.5Ltr

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #1525
    PakWheeler Follow
    musf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    toyota passodaihatsu boon ownersfan club -1230533
    Looking for this LCD frame (ring), if any one have or know from exactly where I can find them, let me know, I already visited Sultan Ka Kho, but couldn't..
    please if someone bought it, please share the price...
    give people an inch and they think they are ruler...

  7. #1526
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akhan12 View Post
    @jibran malik...bhai mai nay 3ltr dalay hai bt the guage is still showing me less..r u sure its 3Ltr? Coz I hv gone through whole thread some people saying its capacity is 3.5Ltr

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    bhai from gauge u mean the dip stick ??
    I have changed the oil many times and its 3 litre for sure... according to its manual if u change the oil filter too than its 3.1 liter but not more than that....
    aap ka oil leak to nahe hai ?

  8. #1527
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musf View Post
    toyota passodaihatsu boon ownersfan club -1230533
    Looking for this LCD frame (ring), if any one have or know from exactly where I can find them, let me know, I already visited Sultan Ka Kho, but couldn't..
    please if someone bought it, please share the price...
    I have bought it in the start of this year but in black colour from sultan kha koo.... the price I got it was 2500 but itsn't available now in this price tag.... one of the shopkeeper told me that he bought for a customer for 6000.....

  9. #1528
    PakWheeler Follow
    musf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibranmalik View Post
    I have bought it in the start of this year but in black colour from sultan kha koo.... the price I got it was 2500 but itsn't available now in this price tag.... one of the shopkeeper told me that he bought for a customer for 6000.....
    Thanx for your prompt reply,

    so 1 aur Chakar lagana pry ga...
    give people an inch and they think they are ruler...

  10. #1529
    PakWheeler Follow
    aquarianstar25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    15k for smart key remote

  11. #1530
    PakWheeler Follow
    aquarianstar25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any idea how much for this rpm meter in the pic??

  12. #1531
    PakWheeler Follow
    Akhan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @jibran..no bro there is no leak still its showing like half quater less ..can u send me its manual at aamirwazir2@gmail.com

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #1532
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musf View Post
    Thanx for your prompt reply,

    so 1 aur Chakar lagana pry ga...
    just no problem... yes bro that place is of huge khuwaaariii and u have to do alot bargaining with them

  14. #1533
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquarianstar25 View Post
    15k for smart key remote
    can you tell me the place or person who is offering the smart key remote ?
    this rpm meter is of passo racy dun knw of price and it may not be available easily

  15. #1534
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akhan12 View Post
    @jibran..no bro there is no leak still its showing like half quater less ..can u send me its manual at aamirwazir2@gmail.com

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Sure I'll send it to u

  16. #1535
    PakWheeler Follow
    Akhan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @jibran Waiting for manual...thanks in advance

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  17. #1536
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akhan12 View Post
    @jibran Waiting for manual...thanks in advance

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Khan sahaab check ur mail

  18. #1537
    PakWheeler Follow
    danish.muneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malir
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Exclamation is the battery dead?

    hi all, i bought Toyota Passo 2010 last week, since i haven't got the number plate, I didn't drive it for a week. Today when I tried to start it, it won't budge. I mean not even the remote lock works, thank God i have a manual door, but even when i start the car, nothing is happening. The fan ain't starting, no LCD, no light turn on in the speedometer LCD, its completely out of power. Is it because the battery has drained? Can anyone tell me? And how can I get it recharged, I don't want to remove the battery, it will delete the software from the car. Please can any one tell me asap.

  19. #1538
    PakWheeler Follow
    Akhan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Check ur gear is it parked at P?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #1539
    PakWheeler Follow
    danish.muneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Malir
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yeah...its actually stuck at P.

  21. #1540
    PakWheeler Follow
    jibranmalik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    207
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danish.muneer View Post
    hi all, i bought Toyota Passo 2010 last week, since i haven't got the number plate, I didn't drive it for a week. Today when I tried to start it, it won't budge. I mean not even the remote lock works, thank God i have a manual door, but even when i start the car, nothing is happening. The fan ain't starting, no LCD, no light turn on in the speedometer LCD, its completely out of power. Is it because the battery has drained? Can anyone tell me? And how can I get it recharged, I don't want to remove the battery, it will delete the software from the car. Please can any one tell me asap.
    I think that ur battery is down.... Check the battery water.... and connect it with another car battery and start ur car and get it checked by a battery wala that whats the conditon of ur battery

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •