1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this thread is to discuss and share views regarding Daihatsu boon/Toyota passo and to provide a common platform for the owners and potential buyers to discuss the car.
    Passo/Boon has become quite popular in the last 2 or 3 months. People are getting curious to know about this car which offers better features than the overpriced 1000cc vitz in a better price tag. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. Realistic advices on prices regarding the condition and model of car will be provided.

Toyota Passo/Daihatsu Boon Owners/Fan Club - trdmyvi1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Fuel saving is just one of many advantages of CVT btw, the technology is way superior then the decades old simple auto
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@HussainKaisrani Sir thankyou for your feedback
    @bilalahm what do u mean by amused? r u also a victim of f.... up and high mileage vehicle then Sorry for your loss. Next time be careful and take some guidelines how to buy japanese vehicle and get it checked from good source
    My Cell: 0320-2197670 email: rasheedsahab2012@gmail.com
    Join my group if u love JDM cars : www.facebook.com/JDM.imports.Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Sharabhi
    I do not find suitable words to thank you for your assistance and guidance throughout the process - since from selecting the car, biding from one car to another until we succeeded in getting Toyota Passo 2010 after wonderful biding rate, transportation from Japan to Karachi, Clearance and careful unloading, again booking for Lahore and finally delivery at my door step.
    The car turned up more better than my (even yours) expectation as we had nothing to change except front break pads, Engine oil and filters. Tyres are in great situation and same is the case with all other liquids. Stepeny and tools seems unused. I got thoroughly checked and mechanic (Thanks to @ahmad_yar Bhai for introducing Mr Aslam of FAST LUBE - a very reliable mechanic) certified that every thing is just like new.
    Drive is very smooth and comfortable. Fuel efficiency is amazing. Car is neat, clean and highly responsive.
    @Sharabhi - Shahzaib Bhai! I never met you but I enjoyed dealing with you. Keep the good work up please! I am highly obliged for providing me such a great service.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharabhi View Post
    @HussainKaisrani Sir thankyou for your feedback
    @bilalahm what do u mean by amused? r u also a victim of f.... up and high mileage vehicle then Sorry for your loss. Next time be careful and take some guidelines how to buy japanese vehicle and get it checked from good source
    ``Two things a man should never be angry at: what he can help, and what he cannot help``.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is this ?? Fan club or sumthing????

http://www.toyota-indus.com/toyota-loyalty-program
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HussainKaisrani View Post
    I am in need of Bootable SD card NSDN-W59, NSDN-W60. This device is installed in my Passo 2010. The code of Device is NSDN-W60 and SD CARD is same for NSDN-W59. Would be obliged if some PASSO owner (having same code machine) could share the files on his SD Card with me or provide me any other solution. Thanks.
    Dear, I know one guy in Islamabad who have all Bootable SD cards models/versions of Toyota Passo. He will not give you the SD card but he will insert the card in your device and after booting your device will be working fine. He will charge you Rs.500 or Rs.1000 depends on your negotiation power. If you are interested then tell me i will give you his number and location. My number is 03215550428

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Using Shell HX7-E (5w-30) in my Passo and i must say I am extremely satisfied with the performance and the mileage

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All,
    A. How to differentiate between different Grades / Packages of Toyota Passo(2010-2014 model:2nd Generation Passo)---Dont be fooled by the Sellers
    1. 1.0 plus Hana: DBAGC30-AHEBK
    2. 1.0 plus Hana C: DBA-KGC30-AHEBK(C)...not a single car in market with this spec
    3. 1.0 X CVT: DBAGC30-AHEAK...most common version in market
    4. 1.0 X Kutsurogi: DBA-KGC30-AHEAK..same as 1.0 X
    5. 1.0 X L: DBAGC30-AHEAK(L)
    6. 1.0 XV: DBAGC30-AHEAK(V)
    7. 1.0 X Yurori: DBAGC30-AHEAK
    ---------------------
    B.Variation in Different Grades / Packages
    1. Fuel economy -2WD equipped with the 1.0L 1KR-FE VVT-i engine is 21.2 km/L (about 50 MPG), 23.0 km/L (about 54 MPG) for 2WD vehicles idling with function, and 19.0 km/L (about 45 MPG) for 4WD vehicles. Fuel economy for 2WD vehicles equipped with the 1.3L 1NR-FE Dual VVT-i engine is 19.0 km/L (about 45 MPG). PASSO Warm design. The range and number of quality in the details. I have not decorated the shining. The natural beauty that moves the heart. Trim levels: 1.0X ?V Package?, 1.0X, 1.0X ?L Package?, 1.3G Passo+Hana In pure form, it has a strong, nonchalant accent. Always pretending to be clean, I want to go to the city I love. Trim levels: 1.0+Hana ?C Package?, 1.0+Hana, 1.3+Hana Tires and Wheels PASSO 155/80R13 tires & 13 ? 4.50B steel wheels (1.0X ?V Package?) 155/80R13 tires & 13 ? 4.50B steel wheels with wheel covers (1.0X, 1.0X ?L Package?) 165/70R14 tires & 14 ? 5J steel wheels with wheel covers (1.3G) PASSO+HANA 155/80R13 tires & 13 ? 4.50B steel wheels with champagne colored wheel covers (1.0+Hana ?C Package?) 165/70R14 tires & 14 ? 5J steel wheels with champagne colored wheel covers (1.0+Hana) 165/70R14 tires & 14 ? 5J champagne colored aluminum alloy wheels (1.3+Hana, optional on 4WD 1.0+Hana) Audio System AM/FM CD- Friendly to everyone in the functional design. The large switch is easy to operate and it has a simple design. It is also attractive and has color-coordinated interior colors. PASSO+HANA PASSO HDD Naviagation System- Simple navigation system with a 40GB high-capacity HDD of 7-inch widescreen display and easy to operate. In audio, HDD sound library features that can record up to 3,000 songs. Further DVD CD playback video, music, and one-segment TV AM/FM can also receive. You can also receive information from the multiplexing (FM) VICS traffic information that can be obtained in a timely manner and others. In addition, it can also be connected to the iPod. Operation can be performed on the screen by installing the optional iPod cable dealer, music can be played easily on hand. Furthermore, ETC OHE (linked Navi) and the VTR adapter can be mounted in any dealer installed options. Keys Smart Key system with ON/OFF ignition (1.3+Hana, 1.3G, 1.0X ?L Package) Remote keyless entry with key ignition (1.0+Hana, 1.0+Hana ?C Package?, 1.0X) Door handles Black door handles (1.0X ?V Package?) Color-keyed door handles (1.0X, 1.0X ?L Package?, 1.3G) Champagne colored door handles (1.0+Hana ?C Package?, 1.0+Hana, 1.3+Hana) Exterior Mirrors Manual color-keyed mirrors (1.0X ?V Package?) Remote control electric retractable color-keyed mirrors (1.0X) Remote control electric retractable color-keyed mirrors with reverse interlocking function for passenger side (1.0X ?L Package, 1.3G) Remote control electric retractable color-keyed mirrors with side turn lamp (1.0+Hana ?C Package?, 1.0+Hana, 1.3+Hana) Meters You know at a glance what the mileage will be. ● display with fuel consumption display function Easily view the mileage information, such as average fuel consumption. Display item ■ odometer ■ Trip meter ■ The average fuel consumption ■ Show / Hide eco drive indicator lamp ■ Display operating time, such as idling stop It becomes a standard of operation that are friendly to the environment. ● Eco Drive Indicator Lamp Air Conditioning The room is kept comfortable. Two types of air conditioning, which is designed specifically to fit the atmosphere of the room. The auto air conditioner is equipped with a pollen removal mode can remove pollen quickly around the front seat with a single switch. Auto A/C (1.3+Hana, 1.0+Hana, 1.3G, 1.0X ?L Package?) Manual A/C (1.0+Hana ?C Package?, 1.0X, 1.0X ?V Package?) Exterior Colors PASSO Flour Metallic (ALL MODELS EXCEPT 1.0X ?V Package) Akari Mica Metallic (ALL MODELS EXCEPT 1.0X ?V Package) Violet Metallic Opal (ALL MODELS EXCEPT 1.0X ?V Package) Soda Metallic Opal (ALL MODELS EXCEPT 1.0X ?V Package) Beni (ALL MODELS EXCEPT 1.0X ?V Package) Shinju Pearl Mica (ALL MODELS EXCEPT 1.0X ?V Package) Black Mica Metallic (ALL MODELS EXCEPT 1.0X ?V Package) Kagami Metallic (ALL MODELS EXCEPT 1.0X ?V Package) Snow (ALL MODELS) PASSO+HANA Flour Metallic Warblers Metallic Akari Mica Metallic Violet Metallic Opal Azuki Mica Soda Metallic Opal Beni Shinju Pearl Mica Black Mica Metallic Kagami Metallic Interior Colors/Seats PASSO Kinari jersey seats with Kinari interior PASSO+HANA Jacquard fabric seats with Chocolate interior.

Bottom line: Hanna comes with toyota Alloy rims, chrome handles, automatic AC with climate control,keyless entry, push start with Immobilizer... rest all is ******** that local sellers narrate. those are other packages that they mix with hana to fool the purchasers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what is the fair price of Passo 2010-2012 with 1.0X package. and @010-2012 plus hana.
    any quick insight as dealers are worse than butchers.
    looking for an honest man to strike deal pl.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what is the fair price of Passo 2010-2012 with 1.0X package. and 2010-2012 plus hana.
    any quick insight as dealers are worse than butchers.
    looking for an honest man to strike deal pl.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

At wht price i should buy passo 08 now?

Sent from my SM-N900

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

9 lac to 10 lac max. But do check for intact SRS(Air bags) and frontal accident

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where is the acceleration screw in the Passo located if someone can kindly help me

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just bought the same car.. but my navigation system is not working.. It demands Local Map Disc and is on Japanese.. Kindly ask your friend from where he got it fixed... Also need tha Manual for Passo in English.. Really Like the Group and In Love with this car..!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigb_gr8 View Post
    @rocker111
    i have the same dvd as shown in Hashims post.
    it needed a software to play the dvd
    the guy fm which i bought the car had the cd and he did the software for me
    then the video was working. the quality of picture and sound is awsome
    Please Let me know from where you got your navigation fixed I'm from Karachi and really desperate to fix my navigation system.. The car is just Awesome.. Just need to fix this navigation system..!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just bought toyota passo 2008 in white fully packed... Just need to fix its Navigation system.. Dont know where to get it fixed.. The car is a beauty.. Simply in love with it..!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aas.if View Post
    Just bought toyota passo 2008 in white fully packed... Just need to fix its Navigation system.. Dont know where to get it fixed.. The car is a beauty.. Simply in love with it..!!
    u better contact the car dealer fm u bought. they hav a software cd, which can fix the issue. however the audio n dvd will work not the navigation. as the navigation is for japan. dont know much abt how to use it here in PK

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigb_gr8 View Post
    u better contact the car dealer fm u bought. they hav a software cd, which can fix the issue. however the audio n dvd will work not the navigation. as the navigation is for japan. dont know much abt how to use it here in PK
    Thanks bigb_gr8

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers