Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Installing CNG In Passo Suggestion Needed

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Post Installing CNG In Passo Suggestion Needed

    Salam,
    I wanted to Install CNG in My Passo 2006, as it is NON CVT gears So it is safe to Use CNG in Passo..
    i Need Suggestion Any Passo Owner Here To Suggest me. !!
    Waiting for your Reply.


  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Fahad.Ayub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    yes you can get CNG installed
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/cng...-2#post4242411 this is the recommended setup by Landirenzo
    and you can get most of the answer to your queries from the above mentioned thread

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If you are talking about Long queues , I'll get CNG just Behind From my University in 10-15 Mints MAX.. !!
    i just Want to Know If it Work Good On CNG or not..??

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Problem of bad fuel average cause by blocking CAT, oxygen sensor reads wrong measurement, clean or replace your cat.
    2nd check its MAF sensor (located in intake manifold). clean or dirty throotle body.
    Best spark plugs for 1KR engine are AUTOLITE XP5325 performs better then OE denso.
    when all these work perfect it will give you minimum 12km/L in city.

    These new models JDM engines are EURO4 compliance or higher standard our fuel is not recommended for these engines, shud mix high octain.

    CNG will be worst.

    From Where i Checked these Things. ??
    From Toyota showroom. ??

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @mirocky .. Dekho mere bhai, CNG installation will only do you good in the short run.
    Your car will come up with frequent problems in the course of time. And resale will be very difficult.
    Dont do stuff like removing CAT convertor nd stuff, you can get it cleaned though.
    Nd Toyota 3S is lying. My passo has never given me below 14km/lit Allah ka shukar hai, chahe men ose jese bhi drive krlun.

    But you are suffering a problem many people are with older passos and Witz. My advice will be to sell it if you cant afford it on petrol nd buy some other car.

    We also own a 2010 Witz with the same passo 1KR-FE engine, nd the max it gives is 10km/lit.. We tried everything with it but it wont budge. nd Toyota k pass jao tu woh yahi kehte hain k sir yahi mileage hoti hai. Unko bolo meri dusri same gari zada deti hai tu they laugh :|

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salmanrasheedpsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,709
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Bro if its 1sz cng works lyk a charm on it ، gud acceleration , great economy , 1kr i have no experience on cng

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Cruze bhai sahi keh rahe hain..
    But do not use high octane. Read this blog
    Myth Busting: Truth about High Octane - PakWheels Blog

    Moreover give us details of the engine oil, spark plugs, air filters that you use..
    Last tune up kb krwaya nd kahanse??

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salmanrasheedpsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,709
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Sorry 2sz , not 1sz

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    mavrik5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    controlled variable trasmission

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Exactly recently i visited Western motor Toyota ,they Also Said 8-9 se zaida nh milega, Also Said 10 tw Coure nh deti hamari.. BC yahan Pak wheel py har koi Passo 1000cc me 13-14 avg le raha hai, meri ka Avg 8-9 he , Also 1300 gari ka avg bh 12 tw huta hai TW Why ye nh derahi avg sahi ;((
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7shafqat View Post
    @mirocky .. Dekho mere bhai, CNG installation will only do you good in the short run.
    Your car will come up with frequent problems in the course of time. And resale will be very difficult.
    Dont do stuff like removing CAT convertor nd stuff, you can get it cleaned though.
    Nd Toyota 3S is lying. My passo has never given me below 14km/lit Allah ka shukar hai, chahe men ose jese bhi drive krlun.

    But you are suffering a problem many people are with older passos and Witz. My advice will be to sell it if you cant afford it on petrol nd buy some other car.

    We also own a 2010 Witz with the same passo 1KR-FE engine, nd the max it gives is 10km/lit.. We tried everything with it but it wont budge. nd Toyota k pass jao tu woh yahi kehte hain k sir yahi mileage hoti hai. Unko bolo meri dusri same gari zada deti hai tu they laugh :|

  11. #30
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirocky View Post
    Exactly recently i visited Western motor Toyota ,they Also Said 8-9 se zaida nh milega, Also Said 10 tw Coure nh deti hamari.. BC yahan Pak wheel py har koi Passo 1000cc me 13-14 avg le raha hai, meri ka Avg 8-9 he , Also 1300 gari ka avg bh 12 tw huta hai TW Why ye nh derahi avg sahi ;((
    Dil chota na karo bhai.
    Where do you live?
    apka daily commute kitna distance ka hota hai?
    Idling kitni hai normally apki?

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickybhai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,448
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    i have passo 2008 and it gives me 13-14 kmpl local driving with AC
    1)Suzuki Mehran has changed its shape 2)Fake parts drive me nuts
    3)https://www.facebook.com/RoyaleEM

  13. #32
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Meri daily running 30 KM hai but, Roz 500 ka patrol lag jata hai
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7shafqat View Post
    Dil chota na karo bhai.
    Where do you live?
    apka daily commute kitna distance ka hota hai?
    Idling kitni hai normally apki?

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirocky View Post
    Salam,
    I wanted to Install CNG in My Passo 2006, as it is NON CVT gears So it is safe to Use CNG in Passo..
    i Need Suggestion Any Passo Owner Here To Suggest me. !!
    Waiting for your Reply.
    I think your car is the 4WD version. It has considerably lower economy than the 2WD version, try selling it and buy a KGC-10 passo. Aaram se 12 ki avg de gi bhai. And installing CNG in passo won't create a problem, but It's not really worth it. Jb cng pe hee chalaani hai toh JDM rakhne ki zarurat hee kya hai? 9th gen corolla le lou. Aap men kharaabi aa jaaegi lekin Corolla phir bhi chalti rahegi. Na spares ka itna kharcha, na JDM k nakhre. Zindagi men sukoon se zyaada koi cheez nai chahiye insaan ko. Agar aap ko CNG se sukoon milta hai to XLi best option hai aap k budget men.

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
    I think your car is the 4WD version. It has considerably lower economy than the 2WD version, try selling it and buy a KGC-10 passo. Aaram se 12 ki avg de gi bhai. And installing CNG in passo won't create a problem, but It's not really worth it. Jb cng pe hee chalaani hai toh JDM rakhne ki zarurat hee kya hai? 9th gen corolla le lou. Aap men kharaabi aa jaaegi lekin Corolla phir bhi chalti rahegi. Na spares ka itna kharcha, na JDM k nakhre. Zindagi men sukoon se zyaada koi cheez nai chahiye insaan ko. Agar aap ko CNG se sukoon milta hai to XLi best option hai aap k budget men.
    i second this person. Naam rocky hai bt baat sahi krta hai
    @mirocky . Bro you should think over this..

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7shafqat View Post
    i second this person. Naam rocky hai bt baat sahi krta hai
    @mirocky . Bro you should think over this..
    Hahaha! khalid bhai ek Rocky dusre rocky ki madad krne ki koshish kr rha hai na. :p

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khalid7shafqat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
    Hahaha! khalid bhai ek Rocky dusre rocky ki madad krne ki koshish kr rha hai na. :p
    hahaha and donon k pass passo hai

    Mjhe bhi Rocky rakh lena chahiye naam men

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Damnation6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7shafqat View Post
    @mirocky .. Dekho mere bhai, CNG installation will only do you good in the short run.
    Your car will come up with frequent problems in the course of time. And resale will be very difficult.
    Dont do stuff like removing CAT convertor nd stuff, you can get it cleaned though.
    Nd Toyota 3S is lying. My passo has never given me below 14km/lit Allah ka shukar hai, chahe men ose jese bhi drive krlun.

    But you are suffering a problem many people are with older passos and Witz. My advice will be to sell it if you cant afford it on petrol nd buy some other car.

    We also own a 2010 Witz with the same passo 1KR-FE engine, nd the max it gives is 10km/lit.. We tried everything with it but it wont budge. nd Toyota k pass jao tu woh yahi kehte hain k sir yahi mileage hoti hai. Unko bolo meri dusri same gari zada deti hai tu they laugh :|
    totally agree with you bro 100%
    Knowledge is power guard it well !

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7shafqat View Post
    hahaha and donon k pass passo hai

    Mjhe bhi Rocky rakh lena chahiye naam men
    Bismillah karo bhai! Neik kaam men deir kis baat ki hai?

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    why don;t you consider LPG???

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    jb aap passo ma cng lgany lgen gy tw shetaan aap ko roky ga.

    passo works fine on cng, but install only if u plan to keep it for a few years because its resale value will drop, xli with cng is best option for you IMHO.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •