Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Some important information regarding passo

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Some important information regarding passo

    Recently I had brought passo 2011 model rose metallic colour very next day after buying the car I took it to mechanic and changed its plugs, air filter and engine oil the mistake I had done was I put guard air filter which not only ruin the average but also the pick ho car ... someone told me yar tum ne catalytic converter nhe nkalwaya hua I said what is that he said wo nkalwao ge to gari thek ho ge sab garion ke nkalwate hain es ke bhe nkalwao I said ok and I took my car again to mechanic he emptied my catalytic converter when he had done his work then I got that catalytic converter is front 2 dolkian in exhaust pipe after doing this **** work my car was producing high sound and average was still low ... I just for fun put the original air filter and pull out guard air filter instantly my car was fixed average and pick was awesome but now my car was showing check engine light I got checked my car from different computerise mechanics they told me es ka kuch nhe ho sakta dolkian dobara new lgwao ab na dolkian ml rahe hain or agr kisi ke pas hain to wo 16k se kam ke nhe de raha
    I just want to tell u all I love my passo lakin ab mera dil oth geya he u all just stay safe from this catalytic converter work
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,469
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_mob View Post
    Recently I had brought passo 2011 model rose metallic colour very next day after buying the car I took it to mechanic and changed its plugs, air filter and engine oil the mistake I had done was I put guard air filter which not only ruin the average but also the pick ho car ... someone told me yar tum ne catalytic converter nhe nkalwaya hua I said what is that he said wo nkalwao ge to gari thek ho ge sab garion ke nkalwate hain es ke bhe nkalwao I said ok and I took my car again to mechanic he emptied my catalytic converter when he had done his work then I got that catalytic converter is front 2 dolkian in exhaust pipe after doing this **** work my car was producing high sound and average was still low ... I just for fun put the original air filter and pull out guard air filter instantly my car was fixed average and pick was awesome but now my car was showing check engine light I got checked my car from different computerise mechanics they told me es ka kuch nhe ho sakta dolkian dobara new lgwao ab na dolkian ml rahe hain or agr kisi ke pas hain to wo 16k se kam ke nhe de raha
    I just want to tell u all I love my passo lakin ab mera dil oth geya he u all just stay safe from this catalytic converter work
    Thanks
    nice share ... i wish we could do some research before believing others .. like u learnt the hard way to not to remove CAT convertor
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,469
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @the_mob
    BTW you can do modification of installing a smaller exhaust dholki .. i did it on my vitz a few years back the thread should be there .. u can find through my profile
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naweed View Post
    @the_mob
    BTW you can do modification of installing a smaller exhaust dholki .. i did it on my vitz a few years back the thread should be there .. u can find through my profile
    The problem is the sensors should get the required values of pressure so that check engine light is clear ... if I spend money on non genuine things there is no surety that problem will be solved ...

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naweed View Post
    @the_mob
    BTW you can do modification of installing a smaller exhaust dholki .. i did it on my vitz a few years back the thread should be there .. u can find through my profile
    Your thread is heart touching ... etne to gari pe mehnat nhe ke ho ge :p:thumbup:

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Who the hell told u to remove the CAT of a new car, Pakwheels is full of threads of dangers of CAT removal, they put it in for a reason, atleast u could've make a thread and we would have stopped u, anyways whats done is done, Next time never do this mistake,
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Who the hell told u to remove the CAT of a new car, Pakwheels is full of threads of dangers of CAT removal, they put it in for a reason, atleast u could've make a thread and we would have stopped u, anyways whats done is done, Next time never do this mistake,
    Yar that person was my chachu ...

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_mob View Post
    Yar that person was my chachu ...
    agr koi 2005-6 ki 1 lac+ km driven hoti to theek tha, its a new car yar :/
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    agr koi 2005-6 ki 1 lac+ km driven hoti to theek tha, its a new car yar :/
    Yar me kia kro that was my first Japanese car

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    civic01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    652
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yar aisa karo 10k apnay chachoo say lay looo aur 6k sath mila k new buy kar loo ....after removing catylatic converter car engine start noise like a jet buy a new c.c as ur car is new

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by civic01 View Post
    yar aisa karo 10k apnay chachoo say lay looo aur 6k sath mila k new buy kar loo ....after removing catylatic converter car engine start noise like a jet buy a new c.c as ur car is new
    totally agree with u
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by civic01 View Post
    yar aisa karo 10k apnay chachoo say lay looo aur 6k sath mila k new buy kar loo ....after removing catylatic converter car engine start noise like a jet buy a new c.c as ur car is new
    Yar me apne chacho se pese leta acha lgo ga ... I cant do it ... its hard to find catalytic converter in market searching for it I will buy the genuine one and fix this problem ...

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    civic01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    652
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @the_mob i have 2006 passo with removed catylatic converter ..... and its engine whistle like hell do change it ASAP ....

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by civic01 View Post
    @the_mob i have 2006 passo with removed catylatic converter ..... and its engine whistle like hell do change it ASAP ....
    Im working on it bro

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,470
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_mob View Post
    Yar me apne chacho se pese leta acha lgo ga ... I cant do it ... its hard to find catalytic converter in market searching for it I will buy the genuine one and fix this problem ...
    Sir jee, woh aap ko free kay useless suggestions de saktay hain aur aap aoun say problem solution k liye paise bhi nahi maag saktay ?
    Its just a joke. On the serious note, by my personal experience the relatives and friends without having any idea about your problem suggests you wrong solutions and wrong mechanics (desi words USTAADS) which results in ruining your car and long list of expenses and any expense which was initially of Rs. X resulting cost i.e. whole repairing or replacing cost will be equal to Rs. 4X.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    Sir jee, woh aap ko free kay useless suggestions de saktay hain aur aap aoun say problem solution k liye paise bhi nahi maag saktay ?
    Its just a joke. On the serious note, by my personal experience the relatives and friends without having any idea about your problem suggests you wrong solutions and wrong mechanics (desi words USTAADS) which results in ruining your car and long list of expenses and any expense which was initially of Rs. X resulting cost i.e. whole repairing or replacing cost will be equal to Rs. 4X.
    Yar ap ke methmatics ke calculation mujhe boht pasand ai he ... seriously if I saved money which I spend to ruin my car I would have rims for my car ...

  17. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,470
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Brother its my personal experience. Thats its why i have only one workshop for my cars from past 25 years (from the beginning when we had our first car in home), or else, i research for the proper solution not JUGAARS type with the help of our respected Brothers on PW, and search the market, take the quotation from three to four different spares parts shops and mechanics around me about labour and then finalize the most suitable option. I know this seems a little hectic but believe me when you will follow this method, the experience gained will help you alot plus no SO CALLED USTAADS can easily play their tricks on you.

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    Brother its my personal experience. Thats its why i have only one workshop for my cars from past 25 years (from the beginning when we had our first car in home), or else, i research for the proper solution not JUGAARS type with the help of our respected Brothers on PW, and search the market, take the quotation from three to four different spares parts shops and mechanics around me about labour and then finalize the most suitable option. I know this seems a little hectic but believe me when you will follow this method, the experience gained will help you alot plus no SO CALLED USTAADS can easily play their tricks on you.
    im going this hectic now to safe my money from futher waste ...

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a new cat for 2012 passo cost's nearly 350$ and I had one up for sale for 17K brand new

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    the_mob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    a new cat for 2012 passo cost's nearly 350$ and I had one up for sale for 17K brand new
    In which city u r ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •