Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 142 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 2828
Like Tree2009Likes

Thread: JDM Time - Passo 2012

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default JDM Time - Passo 2012

    Aoa friends.
    ...
    I have started this thread to share my new ride i.e. Toyota Passo 2012, so that people can get benefit from this thread and I can share my problems and get guidance from experienced members.
    .
    Before proceeding further I want to thanks to Allah Almighty, who has bestowed me (and all of us) with unlimited blessings? I want to thanks my parents for their incalculable hard work for us and family for the support? I am obliged to PW and its members who were always there to guide me esp. @muradi @huzaifa.haroon @karnol @us000 @asim867 @CerwinVega @villain @aliusman420 @Nabz90 etc.
    .
    First of all general details about the car:
    • Model: Toyota Passo 2012
    • Color: White
    • Grades: 4.5 AA
    • Odo readings: 15000 Km approx.
    • Date of purchase from Japan Auction: 20th May 2015
    • Date of reaching Karachi port: 17th July 2015
    • Date of reaching Tarnol dry port (Islamabad) / Delivery to us: 6th August 2015

    .
    In this I will discuss...
    • The difficulties I faced while searching for car in local market
    • Car cost and importer information
    • Tips to buy imported cars
    • Custom / Duty structure of imported cars
    • How to read and verify auction sheets
    • Important Japanese websites
    • Different variants of Passo
    • My Car Performance and Maintenance
    • Any upgrades
    • Pros and Cons of Passo
    • My previous rides
    • Comparison of Passo with other similar cars

    Etc.
    ...
    Starting pics are auction pics...
    ...
    JDM Time ? Passo 2012 -1603150
    ...
    JDM Time ? Passo 2012 -1603151

    Plz say "Masha Allah", Allah isy achay kamo k lia istemal kren, ameen....

    Stay tuned for upcoming details...

    Fuel Average Table - Page 1
    Oil Change Table - Page 1
    Car Pics at Yokohama Port - Page 1
    Car Shipping - Port 2
    Inland Transport Khi to isb - Page 3
    Car Service and Interior cleaning - Page 3-4
    GT Road Average - Page 5
    Car Cost - Page 6
    Car Remotes / Smart Key - Page 6
    Motorway Fuel Average - Page 7
    Recommended Oil for Paaso - Page 8
    AlWaris Traders, Islamabad Exposed - Page 9
    Passo Seats - Page 9
    Motorway average - control speed - Page 10, 17
    Different variants of Passo - Page 11
    Different colors of Passo - Page 11

    Top Speed on Motorway - Page 17
    Seat Covers Installation - Page 17
    Import Procedure - Page 21
    How to Verify Auction Sheet - Page 21
    How to Read Auction Sheet - Page 23
    Grading of Car - Page 24
    One Monthly Progress Report Aug-Sep - Page 26
    Immobilizer in Passo - Page 27
    Passo vs WR - Page 29


  2. #261
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    u can check the custom duty at oliac.pk for total price estimation...

  3. #262
    PakWheeler Follow
    saoud.arshad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    26
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    u didn't mentioned FOB price which company in japan charge for buying car from auction on ur behalf

  4. #263
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saoud.arshad View Post
    u didn't mentioned FOB price which company in japan charge for buying car from auction on ur behalf

    Sir it is adjusted in it somewhere...

    It is provided by the importer, No extra charges apart from it...

  5. #264
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Query

    Dear friends

    I want to install security alarm in my car, that speaks out loud... how to do so in jap car, becoz it already have central locking and remote etc...

    I only want to install This HORN in the existing setup...
    @muradi
    @huzaifa.haroon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #265
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    Query

    Dear friends

    I want to install security alarm in my car, that speaks out loud... how to do so in jap car, becoz it already have central locking and remote etc...

    I only want to install This HORN in the existing setup...
    @muradi
    @huzaifa.haroon
    You do not need such thing as your car is already equipped with immobilizer. That 2k wala tun tun alarm is just useless. I can bypass it in seconds . But immobilizer cannot be bypassed easily.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  7. #266
    PakWheeler Follow
    ammadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    You do not need such thing as your car is already equipped with immobilizer. That 2k wala tun tun alarm is just useless. I can bypass it in seconds . But immobilizer cannot be bypassed easily.
    How can you bypass that?

    Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
    Honda Civic VTI 2002

  8. #267
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And @DrUsmanNawaz fyi your car has even a more dangerous alarm . When someone tries to fiddle with your car. The engine goes into lock mode and the horn starts to beep and does not shut down if original key not inserted or key fob not detected. So just get a nice Pressure horn; )
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  9. #268
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammadd View Post
    How can you bypass that?

    Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
    That normal alarm just requires to pull a fuse or two.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  10. #269
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    And @DrUsmanNawaz fyi your car has even a more dangerous alarm . When someone tries to fiddle with your car. The engine goes into lock mode and the horn starts to beep and does not shut down if original key not inserted or key fob not detected. So just get a nice Pressure horn; )

    Ok better to leave it as such...

  11. 25-08-2015, 08:52 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  12. #270
    PakWheeler Follow
    digitalpakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dr Shb. can you tell how much registration charges you will have to bear for ur car ???

  13. #271
    PakWheeler Follow
    muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    @muzamil_r0cKy

    Missing u here bro...
    Sorry @DrUsmanNawaz Sir! I wasn't able to come online due to some issues. I commented on your thread earlier but now I'm back and have been through all your thread! Masha'Allah its a beautiful purchase. I'll keep an eye on everything you do to your car.

    My Passo has reached 4350km today, without changing any lubricant. Just the petrol costs till now. I got the Oil checked today and the mechanic said it was okay and you should change it after a month. But I'll be changing the oil within a few days because I have to travel to Lahore on my car. Can you guide me about the best possible option for Mobil oil and oil filter, Almost everything is available in Karachi.

  14. #272
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalpakistani View Post
    Dr Shb. can you tell how much registration charges you will have to bear for ur car ???

    Sir car is still unreg...

    However WHT for filer is 20000, Non filer 25000

    Total charges Filer 34000, Non Filer 39000 Approx (According to my calculations)

  15. #273
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
    Sorry @DrUsmanNawaz Sir! I wasn't able to come online due to some issues. I commented on your thread earlier but now I'm back and have been through all your thread! Masha'Allah its a beautiful purchase. I'll keep an eye on everything you do to your car.

    My Passo has reached 4350km today, without changing any lubricant. Just the petrol costs till now. I got the Oil checked today and the mechanic said it was okay and you should change it after a month. But I'll be changing the oil within a few days because I have to travel to Lahore on my car. Can you guide me about the best possible option for Mobil oil and oil filter, Almost everything is available in Karachi.

    Glad to see u back...

    If u ask for BEST, LIQUI MOLY is best... Otherwise MOLBIL 1 is also best... If u can get original one...

    Though i am going for ZIC X7 5W20, when i'll changed the oil... I have purchased it...

    I'll use Toyota Oil Filter and LePPON Air Filter...

  16. #274
    PakWheeler Follow
    muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    809
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    Glad to see u back...

    If u ask for BEST, LIQUI MOLY is best... Otherwise MOLBIL 1 is also best... If u can get original one...

    Though i am going for ZIC X7 5W20, when i'll changed the oil... I have purchased it...

    I'll use Toyota Oil Filter and LePPON Air Filter...
    Okay! thanks Dr shb! Is 5w20 available in Liqui Moly or MOBIL 1? Is it better for the car to use these brands? BTW why did you go for ZIC? I think I should follow you and go for ZIC, Because you're a scholar in this field and people like me are just newbies. @muradi bhai, which mobil oil do you use for those JDMs you've owned?

  17. 26-08-2015, 01:39 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  18. #275
    PakWheeler Follow
    khalidmechpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear How can i get auction sheet for my passo 2006, please help me in this regard. Thanks

  19. #276
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khalidmechpk View Post
    Dear How can i get auction sheet for my passo 2006, please help me in this regard. Thanks

    There is no use of getting auction sheet of 2006 passo... + it is very difficult to grab one...

  20. 26-08-2015, 10:11 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  21. #277
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    @ Dr Nasir

    Your Auction Report has been verified...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  22. 26-08-2015, 10:47 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  23. #278
    PakWheeler Follow
    nasir2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1260 is ok for that

  24. #279
    PakWheeler Follow
    nasir2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What is meaning of A1, B1, and B2

  25. #280
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nasir2013 View Post
    1260 is ok for that

    Yes it is very economical price for hana

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •