Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Best Fuel for Passo 2014

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ejstiffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default Best Fuel for Passo 2014

    Aoa & Hi all !!
    What could be the best fuel for Toyota Passo 2014 ..
    Ive tried PSO, Shell and Total (from Caltex Fuel Pump) .. they all are good and company operated stations.
    The best average i am getting is from PSO F8 company operated Pump but the power is getting low, but by using SHELL from F6 and F7 company operated pumps its power is boosted immensely.. so is this true or am I observing it all the way wrong ??
    Thanx in advance !


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,842
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejstiffler View Post
    Aoa & Hi all !!
    What could be the best fuel for Toyota Passo 2014 ..
    Ive tried PSO, Shell and Total (from Caltex Fuel Pump) .. they all are good and company operated stations.
    The best average i am getting is from PSO F8 company operated Pump but the power is getting low, but by using SHELL from F6 and F7 company operated pumps its power is boosted immensely.. so is this true or am I observing it all the way wrong ??
    Thanx in advance !


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    First of all change the engine oil and then make your observations about fuel stations.
    You are using very old specs 20w-50 engine oil for your passo which can be terrible for future.

    Few PSO fuels have very good repute. I don’t remember exactly but there was a big PSO station near food street (I guess F8 or G8) and they have hi-octane also. Their fuel was best.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    ejstiffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    First of all change the engine oil and then make your observations about fuel stations.
    You are using very old specs 20w-50 engine oil for your passo which can be terrible for future.

    Few PSO fuels have very good repute. I don?t remember exactly but there was a big PSO station near food street (I guess F8 or G8) and they have hi-octane also. Their fuel was best.
    But its a new oil !!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,842
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ejstiffler View Post
    But its a new oil !!


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    boss. i will suggest to read some threads over here in detail about Passo and its lubricants.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •