Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 224 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 4470
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: Toyota Prius fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    addikted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    380
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Salam

    More People are buying Prius and soon its going to be a common car in Pakistan .

    Guys Please share your experience , knowledge and comments about this car.

    (Just to give you an idea) :

    FUEL ECONOMY FOR US EPA

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 20.40 19.13
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 21.68 20.40
    2012 PRIUS C (1.5) 22.53 19.55
    2012 PRIUS V (1.8) 18.7 17.0


    FUEL ECONOMY FOR JAPAN 10-15 Mode test

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 35.5 29.6
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 38 32.6
    PRIUS ALPHA(V)(1.8) 31 26.2
    2012 PRIUS AQUA (C )(1.5) 40 35.4



  2. #3201
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Toyota Prius fan club -1630619

  3. #3202
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    Toyota Prius fan club -1630620

  4. #3203
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    lagta hai mujhe heart attack karao ge ap

    bro I got it for 24 and 50 k for the dealer so its costing me 24.5
    and it has not yet reached. It is currently on trailer somewhere in Pakistan
    here's a pic I uploaded before aswel

  5. #3204
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by utraja1 View Post
    lagta hai mujhe heart attack karao ge ap

    bro I got it for 24 and 50 k for the dealer so its costing me 24.5
    and it has not yet reached. It is currently on trailer somewhere in Pakistan
    here's a pic I uploaded before aswel
    Your car has special goodies so the price is justified.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  6. #3205
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by utraja1 View Post
    lagta hai mujhe heart attack karao ge ap

    bro I got it for 24 and 50 k for the dealer so its costing me 24.5
    and it has not yet reached. It is currently on trailer somewhere in Pakistan
    here's a pic I uploaded before aswel
    Sir jee u didn't mention the Body kit and extras earlier. Considering that it's fine and Yen has slightly peaked again as compared to last few months for currently cars in their way


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  7. #3206
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Sir jee u didn't mention the Body kit and extras earlier. Considering that it's fine and Yen has slightly peaked again as compared to last few months for currently cars in their way


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    My heart is going garden garden ������
    Bus let it come on Monday
    Then I would loads of advise on what to do intially
    Like oil change etc
    And cruise control bhi lagwana hai from rwp/isl se

  8. #3207
    PakWheeler Follow
    lalib10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey Guys

    Wishing to purchase some lightweight original rims for Prius 3rd gen, please recommend a shop in lahore which sells original rims and can buy with eyes closed. Main concern in light weight and not very low profile and original

    Any recommendations
    Allhamdullilah

  9. #3208
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalib10 View Post
    Hey Guys

    Wishing to purchase some lightweight original rims for Prius 3rd gen, please recommend a shop in lahore which sells original rims and can buy with eyes closed. Main concern in light weight and not very low profile and original

    Any recommendations
    Try autoxpress
    Search their page on fb. They have wide collection of original light weight rims.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  10. #3209
    PakWheeler Follow
    lalib10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Try autoxpress
    Search their page on fb. They have wide collection of original light weight rims.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Seems good, will pay them a visit next weekend, any others recommendations?
    Allhamdullilah

  11. #3210
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalib10 View Post
    Hey Guys

    Wishing to purchase some lightweight original rims for Prius 3rd gen, please recommend a shop in lahore which sells original rims and can buy with eyes closed. Main concern in light weight and not very low profile and original

    Any recommendations
    I saw original S-Touring 5 spoke 17" rims at Ahsan Traders main boulevard DHA. Also Asif traders at Hussain Chowk (opposite Total Pump) has original and other light weight rims as well.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  12. #3211
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    where's Autoxoress

  13. #3212
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Pls. share good work shops in Isb/Rwp for mechanical work of Prius 1.5/1.8 & Aqua.

  14. #3213
    PakWheeler Follow
    rabeel_fariq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    17
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Some pics of after todays wash and wax
    Ma shaa Allah
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  15. #3214
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    Some pics of after todays wash and wax
    Ma shaa Allah
    How's the car going? And how do you compare it with 11th gen corolla?

    MashAllah beautiful shine.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  16. #3215
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Prius 1.5/1.8 & Aqua mechanical work shops in Isb/Rwp

  17. #3216
    PakWheeler Follow
    rabeel_fariq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    17
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    How's the car going? And how do you compare it with 11th gen corolla?

    MashAllah beautiful shine.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    After upgrading to 11th gen from my city it was like wow a big change.
    But prius is an other story,i dont feel like driving 11th gen after prius tbh.handling is superb as compared to 11th gen,drive is very comfortable and even more after changing my tyres to yokohama cdrive,driving position is great as compared to 11th gen.
    One more thing happned today when i was about to take a u turn and power mode was on, i gave full throttle on u turn and that was worth experiencing..have smoked many civic's
    But 11th gen is not even less than prius compared to the comfy seats and suspension( its really made for paki roads)
    I got the break pads changed,cvt oil,engine oil 5w40,air filter,cabin filter,new tyres and alloys
    Its good to go
    Avg i am getting is 17.8 minimum and 24 max till now
    Always mix hioctane with super

  18. #3217
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Sir jee u didn't mention the Body kit and extras earlier. Considering that it's fine and Yen has slightly peaked again as compared to last few months for currently cars in their way


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    No tips : ( ???

  19. #3218
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by utraja1 View Post
    No tips : ( ???
    Oops, Sorry i thought you are waiting for the car to reach and then will provide you with fresh tips as per my experience, Apologies.
    Well when i bought the car, first thing i did was got all fluids and plugs changed. The most important thing about fluids is the transmission fluid.
    As I have already explained earlier on this thread most people specially even the ones at workshops don't know that Prius DOES NOT have a CVT transmission and as a result people end up replacing the transmission fluid required with CVT fluid. It's a big NO for Prius. It actually uses ATF-WS as the transmission is actually an E-CVT which is actually gear based not belt driven. So save yourself from that confusion and following is the necessary checklist
    1. Transmission Fluid, ATF-WS
    2. Engine Oil, i used Total Synthetic 5W-30
    3. Air Filter, Original Toyota
    4. Oil Filter, Original Toyota
    5. Spark plugs, Iridium
    6. Inverter Coolant, use Toyota SLLC
    7. Check date stamp on tyres as well (when i got my car the tread seemed fine but date was 3 years old and that's what i consider as expired, sonhad to get them changed the very next day)
    You can get the items from Filter House if ure in Lahore as they are about half the rate of Toyota 3S


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  20. #3219
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Filter house is a good shop but they gave me Vitz oil filter instead of Prius and it was not until I got back to Islamabad to see what was written on the box. Now when I sent it back for replacement they came up with stories like "vitz aur prius mein ek hi filter lagta hai" and "company ne new packaging mein itni details nahi likhi hoti".


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  21. #3220
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Oops, Sorry i thought you are waiting for the car to reach and then will provide you with fresh tips as per my experience, Apologies.
    Well when i bought the car, first thing i did was got all fluids and plugs changed. The most important thing about fluids is the transmission fluid.
    As I have already explained earlier on this thread most people specially even the ones at workshops don't know that Prius DOES NOT have a CVT transmission and as a result people end up replacing the transmission fluid required with CVT fluid. It's a big NO for Prius. It actually uses ATF-WS as the transmission is actually an E-CVT which is actually gear based not belt driven. So save yourself from that confusion and following is the necessary checklist
    1. Transmission Fluid, ATF-WS
    2. Engine Oil, i used Total Synthetic 5W-30
    3. Air Filter, Original Toyota
    4. Oil Filter, Original Toyota
    5. Spark plugs, Iridium
    6. Inverter Coolant, use Toyota SLLC
    7. Check date stamp on tyres as well (when i got my car the tread seemed fine but date was 3 years old and that's what i consider as expired, sonhad to get them changed the very next day)
    You can get the items from Filter House if ure in Lahore as they are about half the rate of Toyota 3S


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    Thanks a lot for the this
    Actually you are right I spoke to the dealer and he said car is due to arrive tomorrow around 1 pm
    But you can understand the excitement because it's been almost two months of waiting

    Bro oil, oil filter , air filter and tyres are on my checklist but does transmission oil and coolent needs to be changed with 27k on the meter?
    And secondly any recommendations for auto shop in Rwp ya Toyota hi chale gi?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •