Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 224 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 4470
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: Toyota Prius fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    addikted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    380
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Salam

    More People are buying Prius and soon its going to be a common car in Pakistan .

    Guys Please share your experience , knowledge and comments about this car.

    (Just to give you an idea) :

    FUEL ECONOMY FOR US EPA

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 20.40 19.13
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 21.68 20.40
    2012 PRIUS C (1.5) 22.53 19.55
    2012 PRIUS V (1.8) 18.7 17.0


    FUEL ECONOMY FOR JAPAN 10-15 Mode test

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 35.5 29.6
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 38 32.6
    PRIUS ALPHA(V)(1.8) 31 26.2
    2012 PRIUS AQUA (C )(1.5) 40 35.4



  2. #3221
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And no worries bro
    : )

  3. #3222
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    After upgrading to 11th gen from my city it was like wow a big change.
    But prius is an other story,i dont feel like driving 11th gen after prius tbh.handling is superb as compared to 11th gen,drive is very comfortable and even more after changing my tyres to yokohama cdrive,driving position is great as compared to 11th gen.
    One more thing happned today when i was about to take a u turn and power mode was on, i gave full throttle on u turn and that was worth experiencing..have smoked many civic's
    But 11th gen is not even less than prius compared to the comfy seats and suspension( its really made for paki roads)
    I got the break pads changed,cvt oil,engine oil 5w40,air filter,cabin filter,new tyres and alloys
    Its good to go
    Avg i am getting is 17.8 minimum and 24 max till now
    Always mix hioctane with super
    JDM is JDM. No doubt it's a superior vehicle than corolla.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  4. #3223
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by utraja1 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the this
    Actually you are right I spoke to the dealer and he said car is due to arrive tomorrow around 1 pm
    But you can understand the excitement because it's been almost two months of waiting

    Bro oil, oil filter , air filter and tyres are on my checklist but does transmission oil and coolent needs to be changed with 27k on the meter?
    And secondly any recommendations for auto shop in Rwp ya Toyota hi chale gi?
    Transmission oil and coolant just to be on a safe side. Never know how long these cars are stagnant/parked
    Better safe than Sorry
    Don't know any shops in Isb/Pindi, i think @aliusman420 may be able to help in this regard since he's from Islamabad


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  5. #3224
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Transmission oil and coolant just to be on a safe side. Never know how long these cars are stagnant/parked
    Better safe than Sorry
    Don't know any shops in Isb/Pindi, i think @aliusman420 may be able to help in this regard since he's from Islamabad


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    The reliable place to get these in Islamabad is Toyota 3S only unfortunately, as there aren't many parts related shops over here which deal in authentic stuff.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  6. #3225
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hey

    thanks for the advise!
    lamba kharcha daal deya haiiiii
    plus iski glass coating bhi karwani hai!!!
    but I m just thinking that shifting from reborn to prius should be FUN!!! (fingers crossed xx)

  7. #3226
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by utraja1 View Post
    hey

    thanks for the advise!
    lamba kharcha daal deya haiiiii
    plus iski glass coating bhi karwani hai!!!
    but I m just thinking that shifting from reborn to prius should be FUN!!! (fingers crossed xx)
    You are in for a really confusing analysis my friend. I still haven't been able to decide which one to prefer out of these 2. Both have equal pros and cons in different aspects and it's a seriously tough call.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  8. #3227
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Severe Earthquake.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #3228
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    You are in for a really confusing analysis my friend. I still haven't been able to decide which one to prefer out of these 2. Both have equal pros and cons in different aspects and it's a seriously tough call.


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    bro I use to be hardcore fan of Honda. I have reborn that was of my father's previous car, my father has new one and ghar pe city. But this time I m pissed with our local manufacture's because I had been waiting for almost 6-8 months for new city to arrive. and secondly the only REASON I don't like Reborn any more is that over fourth or fifth day iski tank full karani parhti hai who bhi hi octane ki lambi line mein lag ke: (
    I want to try JDM for its technology and comfort. Couple of years back we had Vitz Bulldog but EXPERIANCE WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL.
    but this time finger crossed...

  10. #3229
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Try Aqua or Prius.

  11. #3230
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by utraja1 View Post
    bro I use to be hardcore fan of Honda. I have reborn that was of my father's previous car, my father has new one and ghar pe city. But this time I m pissed with our local manufacture's because I had been waiting for almost 6-8 months for new city to arrive. and secondly the only REASON I don't like Reborn any more is that over fourth or fifth day iski tank full karani parhti hai who bhi hi octane ki lambi line mein lag ke: (
    I want to try JDM for its technology and comfort. Couple of years back we had Vitz Bulldog but EXPERIANCE WAS NOT GOOD AT ALL.
    but this time finger crossed...
    Have them all, own them all, drive them all. Prius is a wonderful and awesome car, a real treat and money well spent. But there is something about Honda and specially the 8th Gen Civic. I agree its a serious fuel guzzler but Reborn has it's own charm. And that is why i said Prius will be a confusing analysis. It's hard to reach a verdict what to prefer


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  12. #3231
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    But even if there is no final verdict that can be reached, Prius is every penny well spent with zero regrets


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  13. #3232
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa. Can some user give me realistic and on ground figures of Prius 1.8 Fuel economy in City traffic (like that of Rawalpindi) and on Highway (both motorway and GT road ; with and without AC). the mileage which he is getting, not what Mr X said or uncle Y said. Regards

  14. #3233
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    Aoa. Can some user give me realistic and on ground figures of Prius 1.8 Fuel economy in City traffic (like that of Rawalpindi) and on Highway (both motorway and GT road ; with and without AC). the mileage which he is getting, not what Mr X said or uncle Y said. Regards
    The max i have achieved with AC in Lahore is 22, 23 by driving like a nun for the heck of it. But driving in normal conditions i regularly get 19, 20
    Took it once to Sargodha via motorway and average was 18.5 with speeds of 120 and above till 150. Via GT road went to Gujranwala driving a bit rash due to circumstances and got 19. Have yet only had the opportunity to take it on just these 2 out of city trips.
    The car is an S-Led 1.8 with 205/65-15 Bridgestone Ecopia tyres


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  15. #3234
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    All averages i have mentioned above are with AC

    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  16. #3235
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    The max i have achieved with AC in Lahore is 22, 23 by driving like a nun for the heck of it. But driving in normal conditions i regularly get 19, 20
    Took it once to Sargodha via motorway and average was 18.5 with speeds of 120 and above till 150. Via GT road went to Gujranwala driving a bit rash due to circumstances and got 19. Have yet only had the opportunity to take it on just these 2 out of city trips.
    The car is an S-Led 1.8 with 205/65-15 Bridgestone Ecopia tyres


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    thats just not good enough then. My City does 19-20 on GT road with AC @100 km/hr and on Motorway it does 17.5 @120 km/hr with AC on. yes in local it does 12-13 to a liter. i thought Prius wud be like 23-28 within City and at LEAST 23-24 on highway cause of higher revs. this is disapponting actually

  17. #3236
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    thats just not good enough then. My City does 19-20 on GT road with AC @100 km/hr and on Motorway it does 17.5 @120 km/hr with AC on. yes in local it does 12-13 to a liter. i thought Prius wud be like 23-28 within City and at LEAST 23-24 on highway cause of higher revs. this is disapponting actually
    Like i said "driven like a nun" it does 22-23 in city but life is too busy to put such stresses on the brain. And also i did mention "rash driving" on GT road. And 120 plus even upto 150 on motorway.
    If being a nun is the driving criteria i once tried and got 17 from my 1.8 9th Gen Civic. But that's not the point. Driving should be fun not mental boredom
    In any case City having a smaller engine does not compare to Prius 1.8


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  18. #3237
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dayrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,908
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    thats just not good enough then. My City does 19-20 on GT road with AC @100 km/hr and on Motorway it does 17.5 @120 km/hr with AC on. yes in local it does 12-13 to a liter. i thought Prius wud be like 23-28 within City and at LEAST 23-24 on highway cause of higher revs. this is disapponting actually
    The 1.5 has those figures in city but in long it does 18-19, I just don't have the heart to test it at a low speed in the long, a bit too throttle happy 😜

  19. #3238
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by dayrider View Post
    The 1.5 has those figures in city but in long it does 18-19, I just don't have the heart to test it at a low speed in the long, a bit too throttle happy 😜
    Same here bro, throttle happy and driving a 1.3 Automatic City 2010 being throttle happy gave me 11-12 in local and not more than 14-15 at motorway. It's boring to drive on motorways and highways under speed limit. I start feeling sleepy if I'm not way beyond the speed limits


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  20. #3239
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey guys
    Got the Prius today and Alhamdulilah buhut he mazedar hai
    Ill post pics tomorrow
    But aik buhut bara rowla hai
    I think it has TRD Spring because yeh gari itni neechey hai that I hit quite a few jumps with two person on board only : (
    Need your suggestion where to get its springs changed and should I get the car a little raised aswell because current tyre in this is 215/40/18
    Suggest me what to doooooo

  21. #3240
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey guys
    Got the Prius today and Alhamdulilah buhut he mazedar hai
    Ill post pics tomorrow
    But aik buhut bara rowla hai
    I think it has TRD Spring because yeh gari itni neechey hai that I hit quite a few jumps with two person on board only : (
    Need your suggestion where to get its springs changed and should I get the car a little raised aswell because current tyre in this is 215/40/18
    Suggest me what to doooooo

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •