Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 224 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 4470
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: Toyota Prius fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    addikted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    380
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Prius fan club

    Salam

    More People are buying Prius and soon its going to be a common car in Pakistan .

    Guys Please share your experience , knowledge and comments about this car.

    (Just to give you an idea) :

    FUEL ECONOMY FOR US EPA

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 20.40 19.13
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 21.68 20.40
    2012 PRIUS C (1.5) 22.53 19.55
    2012 PRIUS V (1.8) 18.7 17.0


    FUEL ECONOMY FOR JAPAN 10-15 Mode test

    YEAR/MODEL CITY (UNIT: KM /L) HIGHWAY(UNIT: KM/L)
    2004-9 2ND GEN PRIUS(1.5) 35.5 29.6
    2010-12 3RD GEN PRIUS (1.8) 38 32.6
    PRIUS ALPHA(V)(1.8) 31 26.2
    2012 PRIUS AQUA (C )(1.5) 40 35.4



  2. #3281
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roomi351 View Post
    Aoa in my opinion it's normal as Prius got bladder type fuel tank so temperature effects it. Try refilling at different day time n try to get ur car full tank.
    But in my car, the guage doesn't delay after filling it up


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  3. #3282
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman_mk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 14kw View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446491167.155845.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  69.2 KB

    Purpose of this button ???


    Arqum Abdul Moqeet
    Same question here.
    Looking it from a month.but didnt found its purpose.
    Cant sum 1 tell wt is it for?

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

  4. #3283
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dayrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,908
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_mk View Post
    Same question here.
    Looking it from a month.but didnt found its purpose.
    Cant sum 1 tell wt is it for?

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Vehicle Proximity Notification System, the button silences it. This actually a system which warns you if you are passing by something too closely

  5. #3284
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Salam,

    i have shortlisted this car.

    2012 TOYOTA PRIUS 671840 Used Car Catalog | PicknBuy24.com


    if i import it myself, what is the complete duty and clearance charges and taxes? can someone please explain?


    car cost it $14,000 includes shipping. what will be the on road price in pakistan pleasE?

  6. #3285
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayrider View Post
    Vehicle Proximity Notification System, the button silences it. This actually a system which warns you if you are passing by something too closely
    Exactly I just found it today
    Japani bhi crack hain waesey :- d
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  7. #3286
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman_mk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My car light got scratches.dono if its due to car cover or sum.
    These r only on top side.
    Sum 1 told me it need Buff.so after that iys all clear.do any 1 have exoerience of BUFF sum thing?
    Wt if they dim the glass?
    Need help
    Toyota Prius fan club - 1803722063543bb89761cc2da5632e4eToyota Prius fan club - 636d18fb2c3469b3dd86ee804d8aa9cfToyota Prius fan club - 2c325073d8c9502b78cacaf3341ce6df

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

  8. #3287
    PakWheeler Follow
    Inspire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Duty will be 925,000 if shipped after 15th of October (Dollar rate 106 to be safe side)
    Clearance 55-60k and Passport Import Permit Cost 10k
    Transportation to ISB estimated 20k

    Between US$14,000/- is very high, you can get nice and clean Pearl White S pkg 2012 4.5 grade for US$11,500 to 12,500 C&F to Karachi.
    Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    Salam,

    i have shortlisted this car.

    2012 TOYOTA PRIUS 671840 Used Car Catalog | PicknBuy24.com


    if i import it myself, what is the complete duty and clearance charges and taxes? can someone please explain?


    car cost it $14,000 includes shipping. what will be the on road price in pakistan pleasE?
    -

  9. #3288
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What's duty of Aqua 1500cc hybrid & other charges.

  10. #3289
    PakWheeler Follow
    Inspire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Duty will be 620,000 if shipped after 15th of October (Dollar rate 106 to be safe side)
    Clearance 55-60k and Passport Import Permit Cost 10k

    Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    What's duty of Aqua 1500cc hybrid & other charges.
    -

  11. #3290
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    15000 isb freight

  12. #3291
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aqua model is 2013 & will arrive in jan 16. Duty will be same?

  13. #3292
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    DrUsmanNawaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,939
    Follows
    19
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Duty depends upon date of shipment... If it is before 31st December , duty will ne same... Last cars of 2015 import will reach at the end of January... Maximum duty depreciation will be from 11th to 31st December, but for that u should buy car last up to 25th November from auction, being on the safe side...
    Keep Faith in Allah...

  14. #3293
    PakWheeler Follow
    utraja1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_mk View Post
    My car light got scratches.dono if its due to car cover or sum.
    These r only on top side.
    Sum 1 told me it need Buff.so after that iys all clear.do any 1 have exoerience of BUFF sum thing?
    Wt if they dim the glass?
    Need help
    Toyota Prius fan club - 1803722063543bb89761cc2da5632e4eToyota Prius fan club - 636d18fb2c3469b3dd86ee804d8aa9cfToyota Prius fan club - 2c325073d8c9502b78cacaf3341ce6df

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    hey I had head light buff for my cousin x5 because it had been standing for a long time. It had a very dirty yellowish layers that had to be scratched off. The results were quite good and I don't think it had dull the glass but I am not sure as it was day time. But all the scratches and yellow layer didn't seem to exist after buffing.

  15. #3294
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman_mk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by utraja1 View Post
    hey I had head light buff for my cousin x5 because it had been standing for a long time. It had a very dirty yellowish layers that had to be scratched off. The results were quite good and I don't think it had dull the glass but I am not sure as it was day time. But all the scratches and yellow layer didn't seem to exist after buffing.
    Mean buffing have no side effects
    k thanx
    The person asked me 1500rs for both light.
    I think 1k is enough for it.but i m worried if they change its boost kit (hid)after remover lights from car.(just like electronic Tecnition does)
    Cos they buff in workshop (not at spot)

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

  16. #3295
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_mk View Post
    My car light got scratches.dono if its due to car cover or sum.
    These r only on top side.
    Sum 1 told me it need Buff.so after that iys all clear.do any 1 have exoerience of BUFF sum thing?
    Wt if they dim the glass?
    Need help


    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Grab one of these.

    Meguiar's One Step Headlight Restoration Kit

    Headlight Restoration - Products - 3M Auto
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  17. #3296
    PakWheeler Follow
    rabeel_fariq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    17
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sold my black prius L and was looking to upgrade to civic 9th gen but tbh i found prius a way better choice infact i started liking my prius more :p
    (Just my thinking)
    So finally bought 2011 prius sled pakage 4.5 grade 46k driven, grey metalic colour , beige interior ,leather seats,auto parking, geniune lcd,leather steering,headlight washers
    Just loving it
    Changed tyres to euro stars
    i am ok with them(had yokohama cdrive on previous prius and tbh i am feeling not much difference )
    Here are some pics,will upload more after wash someday
    Do say MA SHAA ALLAH
    Will get the spacers removed
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  18. #3297
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    Sold my black prius L and was looking to upgrade to civic 9th gen but tbh i found prius a way better choice infact i started liking my prius more :p
    (Just my thinking)
    So finally bought 2011 prius sled pakage 4.5 grade 46k driven, grey metalic colour , beige interior ,leather seats,auto parking, geniune lcd,leather steering,headlight washers
    Just loving it
    Changed tyres to euro stars
    i am ok with them(had yokohama cdrive on previous prius and tbh i am feeling not much difference )
    Here are some pics,will upload more after wash someday
    Do say MA SHAA ALLAH
    Will get the spacers removed
    Congrats bro
    Buddy this looks like twin sister of mine. Mine too is a Gray S-Led, The Ash white/ivory interior is a serious plus point. Feels even better to be inside
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446663521.916326.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  103.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446663555.145910.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  97.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446663601.620462.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  102.6 KB


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  19. #3298
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dayrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,908
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    Sold my black prius L and was looking to upgrade to civic 9th gen but tbh i found prius a way better choice infact i started liking my prius more :p
    (Just my thinking)
    So finally bought 2011 prius sled pakage 4.5 grade 46k driven, grey metalic colour , beige interior ,leather seats,auto parking, geniune lcd,leather steering,headlight washers
    Just loving it
    Changed tyres to euro stars
    i am ok with them(had yokohama cdrive on previous prius and tbh i am feeling not much difference )
    Here are some pics,will upload more after wash someday
    Do say MA SHAA ALLAH
    Will get the spacers removed
    Why did you install Euro star, those are extremely hard and useless tires

  20. #3299
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayrider View Post
    Why did you install Euro star, those are extremely hard and useless tires
    I second that, new ones might not make you feel so much different BUT the amount of hardness Yokohamas reach in 4 years is reached by Eurostars in 4 months


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

  21. #3300
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dayrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,908
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    I second that, new ones might not make you feel so much different BUT the amount of hardness Yokohamas reach in 4 years is reached by Eurostars in 4 months


    Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
    Err... Even the new ones feel pathetic, had new ones on the altis, crap. They are so hard that they effect the ride and the drive of the vehicle

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •